The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of
Re: Great massage at Kovan

There is a Viet milf with passionate service.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rocky009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, Is the same viet milf running the show? The thread has been taken out for this shop. And any new girl?
Old 04-03-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Some bad feedback. Went pink signboard this morning, only 2 Viet aunties (not MILF), told SYT start work 12pm, they are not my taste so just pay for 30mins massage, no plan to hanky lanky. After some light massage, GQ popped and I rejected, then say they not getting any pay from massage, if no plan for dessert shouldn’t come. I was like WTF. Massage end in 20mins, during bath, she also keep enter room few times to change sheets and ask “r u done?” Leave the MP furiously.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Some bad feedback. Went pink signboard this morning, only 2 Viet aunties (not MILF), told SYT start work 12pm, they are not my taste so just pay for 30mins massage, no plan to hanky lanky. After some light massage, GQ popped and I rejected, then say they not getting any pay from massage, if no plan for dessert shouldn’t come. I was like WTF. Massage end in 20mins, during bath, she also keep enter room few times to change sheets and ask “r u done?” Leave the MP furiously.
Their business getting good and hotter. They don't bother with a stingy customer like you.
Old 13-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Zlr19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I try this place based on hint. Was serve by a Viet.

She work there less than a month based on what she say. Whether it true or not, I don't know.
Massage is a waste. It those piano kind of massage.

Massage : 1/10
Body type: firm and petite
Damage : 50+120

You just need to shut her mouth coz she can go loud.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chongser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to another P.scam at E spa, didn’t take up and gave me lousy services, nowadays everywhere with this scam??
Old 19-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongser View Post
Went to another P.scam at E spa, didn’t take up and gave me lousy services, nowadays everywhere with this scam??
U must be referring to Envy Spa. This place is infamous for giving fake P massage. MLs there won't entertain you or will purposely give you half pass six massage when you take the normal massage.

I teach you one trick for free to avoid being scam. Whenever you go to a Spa you never been before, just take a look at their menu, if the menu got something like Prostate massage/Vital Care/kidney Massage for $88 or more, you can just push the door and exit the Spa.

Last edited by Jeima; 19-03-2019 at 05:45 PM.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Not consider Kovan, but within Hougang area.

Place is located at the same as Envy... if you know where is Envy, you just need to walk the other direction to find this place.
Place is named after a colour and feature the same colour signboard as its name.

Fronted by milf - its a haven for milf lover seriously. But the ML I got was younger (27/28) but not really a looker.
Place offered the usual $88 P massage, which I rejected... the counter lady then tried to upsell to 1.5 hrs, which I also reject.
Proceed to massage, the ML does massage ok, with strength. Then proceed to push for P massage again.
Firmly reject and she just kept quiet from then on.

Ended the session once she finished the massage.

Saving grace:
Entry price at $45 due to promotion.
Saved the $43 from topping up to P massage and possible top up for release.

Unlikely to return... since its the shop’s losses to implement such unethical system.
Old 20-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hest814 View Post
Yesterday, my body was feeling a bit tensed after weeks of hard work so I reckon I use the free time I have for a full body massage.

I went to this SPA at Kovan, paid the counter lady the entrance fee of $50 for 1 hour and a rather beautiful MILFY ML took me to the room.

Room was cozy, with the lights dimly lighted and soothing background music played throughout the massage.

Massage was great, not piano type and covered every part of my aching body.

ML was friendly and kept fondling with my ear throughout the massage.

The last 20 minutes was interesting. She spread my legs wide open, caressed my balls (but not touching the shaft) until I get a super high feeling.

Then, she told me to turn over, with my bro already in majulah position. She gently and slowly, did a sensual HJ (without popping up GQ at all) on my bro, and the best part is, auto-roam is available (though not internally, maybe next time I will try internally).
Touched her firm butt and B cup boob, my army was released eventually.

Paid her $50 tips and left the scene, a truly happy man.

For contact, do PM me. Thanks!
Pm pls bro
Old 21-03-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Jasongohell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM contact and location bro
Old 21-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pakpao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hest814 View Post
Yesterday, my body was feeling a bit tensed after weeks of hard work so I reckon I use the free time I have for a full body massage.

I went to this SPA at Kovan, paid the counter lady the entrance fee of $50 for 1 hour and a rather beautiful MILFY ML took me to the room.

Room was cozy, with the lights dimly lighted and soothing background music played throughout the massage.

Massage was great, not piano type and covered every part of my aching body.

ML was friendly and kept fondling with my ear throughout the massage.

The last 20 minutes was interesting. She spread my legs wide open, caressed my balls (but not touching the shaft) until I get a super high feeling.

Then, she told me to turn over, with my bro already in majulah position. She gently and slowly, did a sensual HJ (without popping up GQ at all) on my bro, and the best part is, auto-roam is available (though not internally, maybe next time I will try internally).
Touched her firm butt and B cup boob, my army was released eventually.

Paid her $50 tips and left the scene, a truly happy man.

For contact, do PM me. Thanks!
PM pls bro.
Old 21-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro.. isit near an esso or...? Pm me
Old 22-03-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Not consider Kovan, but within Hougang area.

Place is located at the same as Envy... if you know where is Envy, you just need to walk the other direction to find this place.
Place is named after a colour and feature the same colour signboard as its name.

Fronted by milf - its a haven for milf lover seriously. But the ML I got was younger (27/28) but not really a looker.
Place offered the usual $88 P massage, which I rejected... the counter lady then tried to upsell to 1.5 hrs, which I also reject.
Proceed to massage, the ML does massage ok, with strength. Then proceed to push for P massage again.
Firmly reject and she just kept quiet from then on.

Ended the session once she finished the massage.

Saving grace:
Entry price at $45 due to promotion.
Saved the $43 from topping up to P massage and possible top up for release.

Unlikely to return... since its the shop’s losses to implement such unethical system.
this is opened by the same mangement as Envy...clearly seen on their website too.
Old 22-03-2019, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
this is opened by the same mangement as Envy...clearly seen on their website too.
He is talking about Green spa at hougang ave 1, nearby another branch of Envy. Garden spa on the same road at upper serangoon is same mgt as Envy. Green spa different mgt.
Old 22-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
He is talking about Green spa at hougang ave 1, nearby another branch of Envy. Garden spa on the same road at upper serangoon is same mgt as Envy. Green spa different mgt.
ah the original branch of Envy
Green Spa is good if you get the young man to do the foot massage for you. Not exactly the place I would wanna go for extras.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread