The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 12
VenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to behold
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Also not easy to find MLs willing to go out. A lot of guys trying to ask the ML out and all got rejected
Old 22-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
last time my maseuse usually ask me book her last session abt 2x or 3x a week
so can go jiak supper after masage & sex.
i quite like her because she young & beauty look gd figure
then after she know how little i earn she stop calling me out for supper.
maybe she find richer customer to kc lolol
best litmus test
Old 22-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusianArtist View Post
Also not easy to find MLs willing to go out. A lot of guys trying to ask the ML out and all got rejected
I managed to date a ML at a marsling Spa. They are also human if they have feelings for u, they won't reject u
Old 22-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling is subjective.

Those younger and pretty type in early 20's has too many customers around them. They will take it for granted and selective on rich customers who have a lot of time and money to spend on them. Some will buy food, chocolates and stuff for them everyday.

Usually the older one around 30 or nearing 40 are easier to fish extra gf feeling. They are human, becoming old is just a normal way of life. However, there are only a handful who prefer MILF.

PS. I am neither. Just want to Fuck and leave.
Old 22-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrff View Post
best litmus test
hannor, this is the best test to make.
i bluff her say i earn only $3.8k a month incl ot haha
some months no ot i earn only $3k
then i act 可怜 say i no $ buy car
can only afford motor bike
every month save less than $200
she just keep quiet neh say anything
but can see her 眼神 she sian half
hahahaha
Old 22-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

They won't take risk working in Sg if not after money.

Most are very objective minded. So true when they show it on their face when they aware our limited funds to spend on them.
Old 22-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Putting aside what any ML wants, I think you need to look at the reality of yourself first. Considering you don’t want them to continue what they do for obvious reasons, what do you think they can work as instead? Not much really.

So the first checkpoint you need to clear is that you must be in position to be the sole breadwinner of the household living a relatively comfortable life, and must be able to afford to buy a decent house on your own. A car is a huge plus, and any financial help from the ML is a just bonus. And your problem extends to her family, where things like healthcare is a big problem. Ppl can hate on our government, but if you’ve been around, you will know citizens are medically well taken care here

Finding a fairytale ending is one thing, whether you can afford one is another
Old 22-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbuthen View Post
hannor, this is the best test to make.
i bluff her say i earn only $3.8k a month incl ot haha
some months no ot i earn only $3k
then i act 可怜 say i no $ buy car
can only afford motor bike
every month save less than $200
she just keep quiet neh say anything
but can see her 眼神 she sian half
hahahaha
heng ah, u dodged a bullet there

imagine if she used “吸精大法” on u, 把你的精神,精气,金钱吸到光光, and then dump u like a broken toy
Old 22-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Putting aside what any ML wants, I think you need to look at the reality of yourself first. Considering you don’t want them to continue what they do for obvious reasons, what do you think they can work as instead? Not much really.

So the first checkpoint you need to clear is that you must be in position to be the sole breadwinner of the household living a relatively comfortable life, and must be able to afford to buy a decent house on your own. A car is a huge plus, and any financial help from the ML is a just bonus. And your problem extends to her family, where things like healthcare is a big problem. Ppl can hate on our government, but if you’ve been around, you will know citizens are medically well taken care here

Finding a fairytale ending is one thing, whether you can afford one is another
True, rich syt won't come to Singapore work. So a rich guy in Singapore won't find those syt. So left only the middle income and the poor income to find those syt so they just carrot you.

After see lots of post, I will just fuck and go those syt. They GFE for customer feel good and return.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if i go find another ml in the same spa, will the original ml i went out with get angry
the only prob is i fucked her until she bleed, with condom not virgin, but because too tight & she say she rarely fj. dont know true anot. she also pushed back other apptment so i can come first, also is she say one la.
if i find another ml like dam bastard i feel though.

Last edited by doombringer; 22-03-2019 at 11:35 PM.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm with my ML for a few months already, I am quite a loner as well. So usually I just visit her for massage and she'll provide free HJ. She always rejects my tips and all and so far didn't ask me for any money.

Off days we'll just meet, have meals and have sex. I upgraded from condom to raw now.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
I'm with my ML for a few months already, I am quite a loner as well. So usually I just visit her for massage and she'll provide free HJ. She always rejects my tips and all and so far didn't ask me for any money.

Off days we'll just meet, have meals and have sex. I upgraded from condom to raw now.
u must be a handsome dude
Old 23-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Looks like you hit the jackpot!
Old 24-03-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dun be surprised if few years later she brings a small kid to u & tells the kid: boyboy/girlgirl, call daddy ..
Old 24-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold

kc means gan qing or something like that...

a lot of ml will try to play kc with you hoping to ask you go back often to find them...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1