The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
for those who keen? can organize grave/tomb outing some of these thai chinese all have large chinese inscribed/engraved stone just like what we see in lim chu kang cemetery except majority sg ancestors stay HDB, the thais stay condos or bungalow.

if your wife or thai gf is of chinese ancestry? Maybe they have such BIG one and you can join the family go visit during chingming

To some extend is like that to some is not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Chinese#Surnames
Interesting fact is that thailand contains the largest chinese diaspora population outside of china. I read in books that it is even higher then in malaysia. I think thai culture with its foccus on buddhism is a lot more assimilating. The chinese in thailand for most part have lost their identity in thailand. While in malaysia they have retained their cultural identity. I think partly because islamic culture is less accomodating. And language schools in malaysia play in big part in the malaysian chinese cultural identity.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
he also know that why he is seldom on homeground
"Rumors" he is HIV positive too and the main reason he in Germany or Europe is for treatment.

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Interesting fact is that thailand contains the largest chinese diaspora population outside of china. I read in books that it is even higher then in malaysia. I think thai culture with its foccus on buddhism is a lot more assimilating. The chinese in thailand for most part have lost their identity in thailand. While in malaysia they have retained their cultural identity. I think partly because islamic culture is less accomodating. And language schools in malaysia play in big part in the malaysian chinese cultural identity.
Yes indeed, lost totally but now getting back the Chinese learning into schools becos now they realize the importance and needs to able to speak Mandarin.

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-03-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
The govt/monarch should encourage different race interracial marriage or fuck one another willingly to mix up all the bloods then they got no more excuses to kill each other.
I dont mean to be racists but this is reality..
In Thailand, you compare a Thai-Chinese mix and a Thai-Khmer mix...
the later will be the more ignorant and arrogant type...where by the Thai-Chinese mix will be the street smart thinking and biz minded ones....

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
I dont mean to be racists but this is reality..
In Thailand, you compare a Thai-Chinese mix and a Thai-Khmer mix...
the later will be the more ignorant and arrogant type...where by the Thai-Chinese mix will be the street smart thinking and biz minded ones....
Well north east asians on average do have an iq of 105. 100 being the caucasian mean. But the askennazi jews have the highest iq at 115. Askenazi jews stand out in verbal tasks.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well north east asians on average do have an iq of 105. 100 being the caucasian mean. But the askennazi jews have the highest iq at 115. Askenazi jews stand out in verbal tasks.
The average you mean is how many are actually taking the IQ tests? cant just judge from a small group of people...

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haiz. its in the DNA?

Anyway, today supposed to have news on whether Thai Raksa Chart will kana ban for election. I hope they won't kana dissolve.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/pol...-on-ruling-day

update:

Ah~~~~~~ another sad day for thailand democracy. 5555

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/pol...ai-raksa-chart
Already kena Melt liao

I'M CIM KING
Old 09-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
The average you mean is how many are actually taking the IQ tests? cant just judge from a small group of people...
There is quite a lot of research for done on this using big sample sizes. Google race and iq.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
There is quite a lot of research for done on this using big sample sizes. Google race and iq.
surveys in Singapore cant be trusted liao, less talk about the surveys in Thailand...really...No offence ah, just my opinion only...
becos in Thailand Logic brings you to no where.. so, when the authorities talks about survey, you can just laugh it off and take it the joke of the day...

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I chance upon this old thread. I always think she is a post ops. For educational historical purposes, can share how you cfm it?
so did you got emotional with her too?

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ironman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
I wish I did cuz if i did then maybe i get to see her passport to know the truth.

ps. So how you know she is post ops?
Sharing my 2 cents.

1) See their IC is the best to confirm.
2) Only real woman is able to get wet when physical attracted to his/her partner. For any opts partner, they will require a lot of lube. If your "lady" always apply a lot of lube before sex, than high chances that she might be a post opt.

Personally I find them attractive in their own way. At least they are true to themselves and have the courage to see thru the dangerous operation to be a real woman.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman73 View Post
Sharing my 2 cents.

1) See their IC is the best to confirm.
2) Only real woman is able to get wet when physical attracted to his/her partner. For any opts partner, they will require a lot of lube. If your "lady" always apply a lot of lube before sex, than high chances that she might be a post opt.

Personally I find them attractive in their own way. At least they are true to themselves and have the courage to see thru the dangerous operation to be a real woman.
There are real women who use lots of lub too due to their hormones problem and not very wet when comes into the sex thing.
But i totally agreed with you that some post ops are really attractive in some ways. not only the looks department, the way they treat their partner is some thing to mention too..

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
But i totally agreed with you that some post ops are really attractive in some ways. not only the looks department, the way they treat their partner is some thing to mention too..
living in bangkok become living in desker?
anyway i guess because they are male by default n can understand us from a male perspective
Old 26-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Prayuth will be PM again for almost sure..
but this time as "Elected Gov/PM" will not be as smooth as before.
There will be opposition parties like Pheu Thai and FFP and others to oppose his whatever new policies or any policies ready to pass through and i mean the number of oppose will be pretty strong. Prayuth will not have the full power like before..
Having 250 Senators standby to vote him in as PM is already against the democracy they claimed to be. Its not the voice of the people as they claimed but still in the end, they elect themselves.
If really go by the voice of the people, the party to form the government will be the total number of seats won. its pretty simple and direct for every one will understand. Even from rural farmers can understand. If this way, Pheu Thai will win for sure.
Before all along is like this but till Military gov changed it to advantage themselves. just like how our PAP did all along.

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro. anybody knows where to get reliable pep in bkk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1