The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post

*pics for reference only..

Best waxed bald pussy.. Difficult to spot in gl.. But if lucky sometimes u spot them in FL..
White tiger beri difficunt to find. Should have separate thread with regular updates...More easy to paint and savour pussy nectar
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

*pics for reference only..

Best waxed bald pussy.. Difficult to spot in gl.. But if lucky sometimes u spot them in FL..
looks nice, really snow white

please share if you encounter similar ones

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
White tiger beri difficunt to find. Should have separate thread with regular updates...More easy to paint and savour pussy nectar
Rare but not null , before we had this kind of breed but I don't recollect their names. May be Max priest other senior samster's can best match this pic with ex-wls

@dignified BTW we both share similar taste and fetish ..Cheers to that
Old 12-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGePaPa View Post
looks nice, really snow white

please share if you encounter similar ones
Let me encounter like this first ...
Old 12-08-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Whats your best Cunnilingus posture

Old 12-08-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

1. [9]

[10]
Old 12-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Bad Memory , cant recollect her name , Ex-WL from 1820 when licked used to enjoy to the max and raise her hip on air and sometimes squirt.
She was red flagged and had to go back way earlier than her tenure

Old 12-08-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bad Memory , cant recollect her name , Ex-WL from 1820 when licked used to enjoy to the max and raise her hip on air and sometimes squirt.
She was red flagged and had to go back way earlier than her tenure

Darling bro?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Darling bro?
yeah daling Miss her
Old 12-08-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Rare but not null , before we had this kind of breed but I don't recollect their names. May be Max priest other senior samster's can best match this pic with ex-wls

@dignified BTW we both share similar taste and fetish ..Cheers to that
@bro Flyingdisc ....as a George Bush said about Bill Clinton ....a brother from another mother. Thanks for sharing these positions. Have some new stuff to try out. Until now was only trying a few of these positions
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
cyng019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
choose those houses with gals wearing heels lor.. then ask them to wear in the room for u to have fun
Heels is sexy, but Boots lagi sexy.
Used to fuck one WL somewhere in 2005. Those time there are a lot of FL.
I remember her name called Coco. At that time she was only 21 yrs old. She was wearing a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots. I saw her standing near lor 18. My cock harden when i saw her with the black patent boots. I ask her she quoted $100, i immediately took her.

While waiting at the hotel lobby, I keep looking at here boots. Wow, sexy and my cock even harden. While in the room,she remove her boots and we shower together. Her feets are cute with red pedicure. super turn on. On bed we had the normal action. I told her to put on her black patent boots for me to fuck her pussy.

I told her i love your sexy boots. Halfway through the action, i unzip one of her boots and smell it. Wow, super nice with strong leather smell. and I suck her sexy red pedicure toes, her toes smell with her leather boots smell too. super turn on. I fuck in missionary harder while smelling her boots interior and shoot out.

After that we shower together and chat a while. she told me she used to work as a KTV hostess in town, but earning less than a whore. So she work as FL in Geylang. She is those long hair pretty hostess who works in KTV nightclub. No wander she wear a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots.

Now is already more than 10 years ago. While I now typing this FRs. My cock suddeny had a hardon. Hmmm. Feeling to fuck another girl with boots.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
cyng019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyng019 View Post
I remember her name called Coco. At that time she was only 21 yrs old. She was wearing a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots. I saw her standing near lor 18. My cock harden when i saw her with the black patent boots. I ask her she quoted $100, i immediately took her.

While waiting at the hotel lobby, I keep looking at here boots. Wow, sexy and my cock even harden. While in the room,she remove her boots and we shower together. Her feets are cute with red pedicure. super turn on. On bed we had the normal action. I told her to put on her black patent boots for me to fuck her pussy.

I told her i love your sexy boots. Halfway through the action, i unzip one of her boots and smell it. Wow, super nice with strong leather smell. and I suck her sexy red pedicure toes, her toes smell with her leather boots smell too. super turn on. I fuck in missionary harder while smelling her boots interior and shoot out.

After that we shower together and chat a while. she told me she used to work as a KTV hostess in town, but earning less than a whore. So she work as FL in Geylang. She is those long hair pretty hostess who works in KTV nightclub. No wander she wear a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots.

Now is already more than 10 years ago. While I now typing this FRs. My cock suddeny had a hardon. Hmmm. Feeling to fuck another girl with boots.

A pic of the type of boots worn by Coco in 2005
Old 11-10-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster

What a beautiful thread with such good memories. Bless boss Sam Leung
Old 11-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got one time the WL brought out the cat ears and meow and dance for me but i think the strangest thing ive done is i was the last call then i help them take out their sheets,pillow case and clean up the room LOL
Old 15-10-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyng019 View Post

2005 las time can get young girl 100. now 100 can only get gilf and fuck up service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1