The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need real legal advise: do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyx View Post
Thanks all bros for the kind reply. And as recommended by some bro here, I went to ask a few lawyer. Their reply is totally the same as you guys. Pay till remarried or die.

But she is working after married, I didn't keep her as a housewife.

This marriage end due to she and me find that our main focus is not this love anymore after we sign the paper. And somehow it start to break up. Being bf and gf time don't have this feeling, maybe after sign we feel bounded. Weird feeling man.

And yes lucky I we no child, so really lucky like bro Leong said :/
Brother , let me tell you . if you and your wife is certain that a divorce is the next best thing to do for both of you to move on to the future then go ahead to make it happen , as prolonging things further will not give both parties any good .
Talk face to face with your wife , don't think too much of the month maintenance thing if divorce is what you wanted . we're in SG , in any case it's a compulsory thing bound by the super woman charter . but nothing is certain yet . if you engage a lawyer to represent you then you will save a lot of time and troubles , if you're not then you might wants to attend court yourself to inform the court of your position and to take directions on the conduct of your case , do note that the court is at liberty to make orders and directions in your absence .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 12-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need real legal advise: do i need to pay my ex-wife maintance if we do not kids

The reality is that there is no fixed answer to your question. If both agree divorce in an amicable fashion anything is possible. Example:no alimony or no lump sum.
It is also better to have lawyer on your side.. And even alimony is agreed.. You can nego for X number of years.. And also if you were the dick in the relationship and the marriage is falling apart because of something you did...then you shouldn't squirm out of taking care of your ex wife to be..
Old 12-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru View Post
and the marriage is falling apart because of something you did...then you shouldn't squirm out of taking care of your ex wife to be..
Steady . agree with this line .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 14-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bec ex-wife(working woman) cannot get extra money from govt so easier and faster way is to get money from ex-husband.

Most women dun want to work hard and want to get free money.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro thanks for the reply. I read this too. But like to the point if I need to give, how long do I need to give? Even when he have a bf I also need to give?
As long as she stays unmarried again you have to pay till she dies or you die...alternatively since no kids better to negotiate for one time payment so that you can both wash hands clean of each other..
Old 14-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Is the marriage unbearable? Do you have someone else that you want to marry? The law is the law. You have to pay until she is re-married. Although I was told if she is earning more than you, she may have to pay you some money instead. I heard of a guy who went to jail because he lost his job and is unable to pay the monthly alimony.

If there are not much quarrels and if you have no one else, it is cheaper to stay married unhappily than to be a divorcee. Both of you can lead separate lives without irritating one another. No kids involved after all. Think of the monthly amount you can save.

You just tell her status quo for now. Tell her you do not want her to end up as a divorcee because society likes to judge ladies who are divorced poorly. All those gossip.. you care and wish to spare her from it. If she finds someone else she wants to marry, then you divorce on good terms in the fastest manner. In this way, she will not remain single for long even if there is a divorce. Because she has someone she wishes to marry mah. This means even if you need to pay alimony also won't pay for too long. In the meantime, you also have licence to date around with your monthly savings from paying alimony.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Is the marriage unbearable? Do you have someone else that you want to marry? The law is the law. You have to pay until she is re-married. Although I was told if she is earning more than you, she may have to pay you some money instead. I heard of a guy who went to jail because he lost his job and is unable to pay the monthly alimony.

If there are not much quarrels and if you have no one else, it is cheaper to stay married unhappily than to be a divorcee. Both of you can lead separate lives without irritating one another. No kids involved after all. Think of the monthly amount you can save.

You just tell her status quo for now. Tell her you do not want her to end up as a divorcee because society likes to judge ladies who are divorced poorly. All those gossip.. you care and wish to spare her from it. If she finds someone else she wants to marry, then you divorce on good terms in the fastest manner. In this way, she will not remain single for long even if there is a divorce. Because she has someone she wishes to marry mah. This means even if you need to pay alimony also won't pay for too long. In the meantime, you also have licence to date around with your monthly savings from paying alimony.
Just one thing to keep in mind if want to stay married on paper.

A divorce is not an immediate process, especially a contested one. So if you live separate life and have your own partners, and one day decide to get married to your new partner, it cannot happen immediately
Old 15-07-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
one day decide to get married to your new partner, it cannot happen immediately
Getting married to a new partner is not an immediate desire anyway. Especially if you are getting out of a divorce to get married. Surely you will think it over again and again. Unless it is shotgun.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pladico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
agree with you on this matter open leg takes few minutes...fill form line up que to get gov assistance takes days
Want to take money from government won't take days, could be months, or may not get anything at all
Old 16-07-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Getting married to a new partner is not an immediate desire anyway. Especially if you are getting out of a divorce to get married. Surely you will think it over again and again. Unless it is shotgun.
The point is, you will never know if the divorce will be contested until it really happens.

The worst case scenario will be that you think it won't be contested, and you start to plan for your new marriage, and suddenly things change and you need to shelve your plans for extended periods, how will your new partner feel?

Thats why I say its something you want to keep in mind and weigh, is settling a maintenance fee immediately that big a concern compared to cutting ties cleanly soon so that non of your future plans get wrecked? And who knows, the longer you drag, the bigger a maintenance could become for many factors.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks all bros for the kind reply. And as recommended by some bro here, I went to ask a few lawyer. Their reply is totally the same as you guys. Pay till remarried or die.

But she is working after married, I didn't keep her as a housewife.

This marriage end due to she and me find that our main focus is not this love anymore after we sign the paper. And somehow it start to break up. Being bf and gf time don't have this feeling, maybe after sign we feel bounded. Weird feeling man.

And yes lucky I we no child, so really lucky like bro Leong said :/
can try to nego for peaceful and zero settlement since its mutual?
i did get my ex wife to agree to an annulment with no settlement involved + she forfeit the rights of our BTO flat to me (i rope my dad in to form a family cluster, let him live with me but everything i pay).
Old 18-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS, not sure how many people who came advice here has really gone thru the process or lawyer themselves, but here is one who have gone thru the process.....

you need not pay her monthly maintenance provided both parties agreed or you pay a one time lump sum from the sale of your property. dont fall into the trap of monthly $1 maintenance if she/lawyer ever offer. there is terms and condition
Old 25-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
dont fall into the trap of monthly $1 maintenance if she/lawyer ever offer. there is terms and condition
yes this is the ultimate trap that they can suddenly exercise especially if one does good at a later stage in life...then they can wring their hands and count the riches...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1