The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bro

Any thai pub to recommend
Old 30-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro

Any thai pub to recommend
Haha! Not yet an expert.
Just started on a few but found Viet KTVs more fun , high playability plus girls speak good English.

oops! Wrong chat group.. Maybe need to start one for Thai/Viet Pubs/KTVs...

PM me if you want some Viet KTVs..

What I find as fresh was the Viet girls were willing and are happy in the job, not complaining about their work here and they are motivated to stay slim - watching their diet and exercising. So seldom see fat girls..

Cheers.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Nice bro. she's hot af. A self confessed nymphomaniac. When she first said that, I really didnt believe her, but she challenged me to take her out so that she could prove it, lol. I didint take her up on it though, just seemed too easy, and like they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
She really is. Always 2 to 3 shots whenever with her... Haha!!! Every Sunday with her sure fuck whole day... Haha!!!
Old 03-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Found a gem, slim girl with small tits and tiny cute nipples and long legs prob around 1.65m tall, her legs can go on for days; like university student. Fair skinned. I was able to stay for only 30 mins so only bought her 1 round of tequila. Downside is she's leaving in a few week's time. Wished i met her earlier. From the way she talks, i think if u bought enough drinks, can tabao outside. Asked me for my phone number, told her next round see her then give. Then she said what if i don't go back anymore and forget her. I told her to give me something to remember her by, i was meaning like maybe a passionate kiss or something, but she went to the bathroom and slipped her la senza g-string into my pocket while i was paying.

If she wasn't so open and easy, would have considered dating her.

Looks like filipina actress Kim Chiu before the plastic surgery.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Found a gem, slim girl with small tits and tiny cute nipples and long legs prob around 1.65m tall, her legs can go on for days; like university student. Fair skinned. I was able to stay for only 30 mins so only bought her 1 round of tequila. Downside is she's leaving in a few week's time. Wished i met her earlier. From the way she talks, i think if u bought enough drinks, can tabao outside. Asked me for my phone number, told her next round see her then give. Then she said what if i don't go back anymore and forget her. I told her to give me something to remember her by, i was meaning like maybe a passionate kiss or something, but she went to the bathroom and slipped her la senza g-string into my pocket while i was paying.

Damn man, you must be one HAMSUM fella! Googled pics of Kim, specifically b4 surgery, she from G-xxxx? Think there;s a girl there that looks like that
Old 03-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Is she at Tras St? Your description sounds similar. Haha.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, sounds like someone I know from one of the pubs in Duxton..
Cheers

Cheers
Old 04-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good day bros,

just a heads up there is 2 new pubs open in CBD area int he same building diff floor n a few coming up soon. there is another also open in beach road area in the GMT. PM me for details to keep the place secure for now.all manage by experince people and girls wellto each his own depending on yr taste. the bech road place has pool table while the CBD just the standard karaoke. all place has it full compliments already
Old 05-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good day bros,

to all those who PM me, i replied. apologise for the late reply was on flight.
enjoy. i hope it mees yr taste n expectations , but i guess to Each his own.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lostinsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing 3someking’s pic old memories came up and went straight to SS last weekend . Only a fraction of formal glory , but had some good times.

Went a couple of other places on the same night and went back again - most of the girls were piss drunk and it was no more fun. Went home.

Will write a detailed FR next time.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone been to the pub which begins with the name of the city on the West Coast, II or III? Got to know 2 girls working in the 2 pubs from app and tempted to go try.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RogerSterling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft69 View Post
Anyone been to the pub which begins with the name of the city on the West Coast, II or III? Got to know 2 girls working in the 2 pubs from app and tempted to go try.
Maybe you will have better luck, but when I was there last week, it was zero playability. And thereÂ’s only two girls K and M.

They did mention that new batch of girls will arrive this week tho.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSterling View Post
Maybe you will have better luck, but when I was there last week, it was zero playability. And thereÂ’s only two girls K and M.

They did mention that new batch of girls will arrive this week tho.
Thank you bro. Which one you went to, II or III? The ones I know are H from III and C from II.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Damn man, you must be one HAMSUM fella! Googled pics of Kim, specifically b4 surgery, she from G-xxxx? Think there;s a girl there that looks like that
No leh not handsome unfortunately😒

My previous girl treat me like rag doll only, throw when don't want.

Where is g-xxxx? Haha maybe we can swap details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Is she at Tras St? Your description sounds similar. Haha.
Nope from orchard area bro, obvious enough? 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, sounds like someone I know from one of the pubs in Duxton..
Cheers

Cheers
Sorry for the late reply, replied to your pm liao bro
Old 06-09-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
asiroj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How’s the current batch of girls in SS like? Any bros have feedback or any good ones there to intro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1