The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
josephabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Yi Tiao long, Waterbed, Soap service

Any experienced bro knows what are the houses that provide: yi tiao long, waterbed or called saop wash services.

i wanna that kind services much more then just bonking.
appreciate if any bro can provide such info.
Old 08-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yi Tiao long, Waterbed, Soap service

Bro, you can check this thread on Yi Tiao Long house #12 along Westerhout Road:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=241963

Their girls all provide Yi Tiao Long waterbed service.

Current angpais I have tried are Shuang Shuang, Ba Yue and Honey.

My personal opinion:
Best service is Shuang Shuang with fair skin, okay looks and B cup boobs.
Ba Yue is pretty SYT with A cup boobs and above average service.
Honey is hot fair MILF with C cup boobs and average service.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DonDonDonki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know L8H19 and L20H41 also offer the waterbed service at $80/45 min. L8H19 uses the jav-style rubber bed while L20H41 uses the styrofoam board on bathtub. Between the two, L8H19 is far better on the choice of WL.

WH12 is still the gold standard tho, but I havent tried it yet.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Bro, you can check this thread on Yi Tiao Long house #12 along Westerhout Road:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=241963

Their girls all provide Yi Tiao Long waterbed service.

Current angpais I have tried are Shuang Shuang, Ba Yue and Honey.

My personal opinion:
Best service is Shuang Shuang with fair skin, okay looks and B cup boobs.
Ba Yue is pretty SYT with A cup boobs and above average service.
Honey is hot fair MILF with C cup boobs and average service.
Any other cat 150 houses provide water bed services?
Old 11-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Any other cat 150 houses provide water bed services?
L2036 but dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036. The tub specially for wet YTL service is only good to look at as it is not practical, too hard and too small ... difficult for the whore to manoeuvre whilst performing YTL effectively within it without falling off ... even one of the Ang Pais from W12 who has used that before in the past (before she became popular) agreed with me.

Note: The above comment is made without prejudice.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-08-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro.. I go with ur words. So we are left with only wh12

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
L2036 but dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036. The tub specially for wet YTL service is only good to look at as it is not practical, too hard and too small ... difficult for the whore to manoeuvre whilst performing YTL effectively within it without falling off ... even one of the Ang Pais from W12 who has used that before in the past (before she became popular) agreed with me.

Old 13-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
josephabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you so much, you are livesaver, bro
Old 19-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsvc View Post
L2036 ... dun expect much service let alone solid service ......
Talking about services in GL as a whole, many acknowledged it has been dropping over the years.

Recently, I had a new perspective when I tried a new WL from one of the house. She sees how China has progressed over & above sg and that she feels that sg has slowed/stagnant .... I really cannot argue as this is how many sg-reans felt too.

The problem is if she has such mentality that they are from somewhere superior, it is natural they won't serve wholeheartedly. Therefore a overall drop in service level.

If this continues, the Vietnam and Thai girls will eventually become main stream in GL. This reminded me of how China girls displaced Malaysia girls in the past, when China girls started here they were also seen as inferior to Malaysia girls. So the order goes .... Malaysia girls .. China girls follow by Thai/Vietnam girls .... Vietnam is also coming up .... then what next .. Myanmar girls? .... are we going downhill or what?

Last edited by snrlee; 19-08-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 20-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

wrong. dont expect any service from them.
pls i need power.
Old 20-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

" dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036 "
have to concur on this, somehow David's QC is not there even tho they have have facility
Old 20-08-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
" dun expect much service let alone solid service from the whores of L2036 "
have to concur on this, somehow David's QC is not there even tho they have have facility
David not there but there is a new man right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1