The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
lvs_lvs00 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Student Pass holder - Sha Sha

bro. pm sha sha no. thanks
Old 25-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
devilboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo99 View Post
bro, can pm me sha sha contact. thks
Got this China Student contact from one of the bros in FR . No matter how still have to thanks him (Respect). Contact Sha Sha last week, at 1st she said don't want. End up still meet up with me. Bring her for a coffee, need to do some sweet talk with her (Wasting time). Its doesn't mean no need to pay .

Bring her to the Hotel... alamak dude. I can't believe man. NO EXPERINCE at all... cannot this... cannot that . I think she need someone to give her a lesson and she really need more .

Name: Sha Sha
Look: 6/10
Damage: 80/1/1
Room and cd: Own
Old 25-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
Actually you can't blame TS as Iceman only introduce ShaSha thru' email. I received the email. Perhaps it was a coincidence of TS's gal !
i recall shasha from iceman got BIG BOOBS....

but this shasha got only B cup...maybe relly got the wrong person lah..
Old 25-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
shanesca is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, interested. Can pm her contact. Thanks
Old 26-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
047vm is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboyz View Post
Got this China Student contact from one of the bros in FR . No matter how still have to thanks him (Respect). Contact Sha Sha last week, at 1st she said don't want. End up still meet up with me. Bring her for a coffee, need to do some sweet talk with her (Wasting time). Its doesn't mean no need to pay .

Bring her to the Hotel... alamak dude. I can't believe man. NO EXPERINCE at all... cannot this... cannot that . I think she need someone to give her a lesson and she really need more .

Name: Sha Sha
Look: 6/10
Damage: 80/1/1
Room and cd: Own
hi All the Bro;

Actually she dont went to do this line but recently she need $$ urgently so no choice this is the faster way to earn the $$.

She was new in this line and hope all the bro can understand that is not all the lady/gal here can do anything as request.

so, hope bro here can just give her try and just help her up to setter the $$ isu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1