The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 26
sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Photos 100% same as person!!! Fully Nude Japanese B2B Nuru Gel Massage With Water Bed!!! There’s nothing more satisfying and pleasuring than enjoying the erotic sensual feeling of Nuru Gel Massage. Cara is a professional masseuse with many years of massage experience, she has the looks of a taiwanese meimei (台妹) which you will confirm fall in love with her. Feel the deeper sense of excitement and pleasure of ecstasy while she covers her entire naked body with nuru gel, rub and slide against you with her tits, ass and pussy. Relax and untense your entire body while you’re always guaranteed a happy ending as she fulfilled all your fantasies by giving you the most rare and sexiting Japanese B2B Nuru Gel Massage. During HJ, she will also give you a mind-blowing breast fuck, confirmed shiok to the max, you will surrender to her in no time!! So bros that are tired or need a real good massage to ease your painful body, and looking for an amazing spectacular happy ending, you know she is the right choice to go to. Bros that are into Nuru Massage, you die die must try once in a lifetime, don’t miss it, pick up the phone and call her RIGHT NOW!!

Japanese Fully Nude B2B Water Bed Nuru Massage (日本B2B水床水凝胶按摩)
Nuru massage is a "sensual" full body to body massage which is done with both "giver" and "receiver" being naked, and the "giver" starts off by applying an appropriate amount of this special Nuru gel all over the "receivers" body where the "giver" starts gliding their body, and body parts (boobs or penis included) over the "receivers" body to sensually massage them, and usually finish it with a mind-blowing HJ or Breast Fuck.

Steamy Breast Fuck With COB (乳交和射胸)

Click here for Cara contact

Environment: Big & Nice Cozy Room with Toilet Attach! Stay Alone: Yes!
Working Hours: Morning 10am to Mid-Night 12am

Bio Data
Name: Cara
Looks: The Looks of a 台妹, refer to pictures
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: 36’D’ Cup (100% Natural)
Language Proficiency: Chinese & English, all races are welcomed!!!

Service Provided
☑ Shower ☑
☑ Full Body Autoroaming ☑
☑ Full Body Authentic Massage ☑
☑ Full Body Oil Tuina Massage ☑
☑ Lymphatic Drainage Detoxification Massage ☑
☑ Back Kneeling / Back Stepping ☑
☑ Japanese Back to Back Nuru Gel Massage ☑ ***Please take note this service only available when you opt for the ⇒FULL MASSAGE PACKAGE⇐***
☑ Catbath & Sexy Massage ☑
☑ Breast Massage ☑
☑ Breast Fuck ☑
☑ Prostrate Maintenance ☑
☑ JuaGen ☑
☑ 99 HDLY ☑
☑ 69 HandJob ☑
☑ CumOnBody / CumOnBreast ☑
☑ Girl Friend Element ☑

⛔ Restriction: No FJ, so please respect her. Other Intimacies depends on your chemistry with her!!! ⛔

Damage (Room Included)
⭐ $120/60 Mins/Authentic Massage + Step Back + Head Massage + HDLY With 1 x HJ ⭐
OR EITHER
⭐ $150/60 mins/⇒ FULL MASSAGE Package ⇐ With Jap B2B Nuru Massage + Catbath & Breast Fuck + HDLY + 1 x HJ ⭐
OR EITHER
⭐ $200/90 mins/⇒ FULL MASSAGE Package ⇐ With Jap B2B Nuru Massage + Back Stepping + Catbath & Breast Fuck + HDLY + 2 x HJ ⭐

☞ Due to time constraint, do tell her what service you need, as it is impossible to finish all the service within the stipulated timing ☜
☞ ALL RACES ARE WELCOMED ☜

https://sgbeautycastle8.com/

Join Our Telegram Group https://t.me/+Ck8JrP3qEwk4ZmE9

Last edited by sexbombed; Yesterday at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster (A)

sexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to beholdsexbombed is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoniex88
Just visited her,
i must say her service is top notch.
information here might be abit outdated
but she does make it worth every dollar.
definately not a time watcher and follow your pace
she knows how to treat and tease you very well.

looks 7
boobs 8
massage 7
nuru massage 9
Rtm yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorasan
was feeling hungry after hard day's work. Decided to try Cara.
Contacted her and arranged a slot.
Reached the place, quiet but easy to find.
Door opened and Waaah! Chio siaaa!
Sexy n beautiful gal looked at me n we hugged each other. Proceeded with bath, then to the soapland.
Solid GFE n she light petted me while sliding her sexy body on me... shiok!
Went for HJ and with her sexy moan n excellent ruba ruba, exploded my 1st shot.
cleaned me up and bathed me to prepare for massage.
Nice n comfortable massage with strength n music. Enjoyed the massage n turned me around and proceeded to play my bro.
Proceed with her special service (up to u guys to find out)
solid response n Enjoyed her service.
within moments exploded my 2nd shot… god… she is good.

cleaned up, did a head massage, chit chated b4 dressing up n time to go T…T
Overall … power experience. sure RTF. GFE super good too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu
Been in this forum for quite some yrs and had tried many of the girls here be it fl or ml but never post anything for them. Now I'm going to post my encounter with this girl as she is really sincere and i feel she really had the passion towards her job not just for money but i feel she really wants to make our money well spent.

I always know all the photo been ps and never had high hope on looks. When the door open, she is hiding behind the door and i was thinking wtf, is she so ugly??? Heng ah... When she closed the door, I'm relieved, her looks not bad with makeup and carry a big smile on her face not like some others girl their face is like u owe them money see also sianz. She is wearing a transparent nightie with her boobies nearly pop out and she is not wearing anything below which show me her butt clearly, I'm thinking to myself.. Hoseh liao, this session must be fun, hehe.

She is staying in those studio apartment, room is clean and spacious so is the bathroom. She help me removed my clothes and at the same time her hand keep teasing me, my little brother at this point of time already rock hard, she ask me to sit on the massage bed and took off her nightie and do a boobs fuck, all this while she is looking at me as if she is going to suck me up, within a few minutes i shoot my first round all on her boobs, then she led me to her bathroom and shower for me, oh mine this is only the beginning!!!

Massage is good, as my back and shoulder really stiff and she manage to ease the tension. Her hand is really strong and i had to keep asking her to go easy. After she is done on my back she ask me to post a doggy position and perform hdly, i find it quite normal on this part. Then she ask me to turn around and face her and this point of time she is totally naked, i can't help my hand and start tuning and squeezing her nipple and boobs, she did not stop me and seem enjoying, my hand slowly go down and feel her pussy already wet, i make her lay down and turn myself in 69 position and start rubbing her clit, within a few minutes, i can sense her breathing very heavily and holding my hand very tight and she came. All this while her hand did not stop stroking my little brother and i came too, she is really surprised that my second shot can come so much as some shoot on her face, hehe. I told her this is the first time girls doing hj in 69 position that's why i feel so excited. Knn, I'm getting a hard on while thinking back, think i have to look for her later. After the second shoot, we go shower again and by the time we finished, still have 10 min left, she give me a head massage till the time up. Thumb up for this.

In summary, Cara is a very friendly girl with lots of smile and of course not bad looking. Her boobs is big, i guess should be d cup, figure wise passable. Massage is good, teasing, boobs fuck and hj is awesome. I'm going to look for her very soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc2050
Booked 90 mins session with Cara despite the bad weather, overall a great experience (personally i felt much better compare to GL CAT150)
Location: 8.5/10, clean & nice studio at private location yet convenient to mrt
Look: 7/10, pic's legit,
Body: 7/10, big soft boobs, thought a bit baby fat
Massage: first time tried out but excellent in my view, 9/10, nuru and heat pad were awesome, felt completely relaxed on my way back
HJ: 7.5/10, Service oriented
Attitude: 8.5/10 - she's quite talkative & friendly, not a time watcher nor commercial feeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker89
Cara was a really great ML who wasn't a time watcher. She really make sure you are comfortable and her services are damn good. The massage is to die for. She really has the skills and technique. I would recommend others to try her out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82
MR for Cara
Place - excellent. Condo discreet with no security guard
Room - stays alone, studio apartment with attached bath
Shower - separately. Did not offer to join
Looks - good resemblance to photo - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10. Boobs lovers would like it
Nuru - acceptable
Massage - not piano and for strength
HJ - a bit mechanical
GFE- good. Can converse in good English
This girl loves to be bottomless. Even while entering she was i in a nightie with bra and no panties.
While massaging also she was bottomless but had a bra.
RTM - ok if I am around in that area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseow
Made 2nd appointment with this sweet lady Cara .
Everything was laid out when I arrived. Oops ! She undressed in front of me n wow!!..no panties no bra. A huge pair of melons beckons! Help me with a quick wash n proceeded to the nuru bed. By then my dick was already fully erect. She gave that sweet laugh n teased with her cfm looks.
Applied the gel all over me and onto her breasts. I helped her spread n rub onto her breasts. Buay tahan ah..!. Started slow motion rubs all over from my legs up. Incredible sensations.
Uses her hands to massage my shoulders n back.
Asked to turned n face her for frontal assault. Her big breasts rubbing on me was arousing n shiok. I did some fingering into her gel up cave..gently she said. Sipeh song! Sensing my urge, she clamped her thighs on my dick n I could feel her public hair. Instantly I started thrusting my dick as if I'm fucking her. Ejected in no time with my load on her thighs. Incredible shiok feelings!
After cleaning me up we proceeded to the massage bed for another soothing massage n before I knew it..time already overshot.
Paiseh, gave extra tips before I left.
Happy man!

Old 11-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster (A)

Re: Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick023
Thanks TS for recommending this massage Cara angel.

Just had my session with Cara yesterday night and even though its raining outside, but i just cant help to proceed her Japanese Back To Back Massage , NURU GEL treatment on the waterbed and her big boobs really tempting, heng my choice was right as the whole session was awesome !

Wow ! her room condition , spacious, clean and most important attach with a shower room.

She begin Her Japanese Back To Back Massage , NURU GEL . She start teasing me with her boobs and some licking on my body before applying gel on my body she was slithering up n down like a snake. Using her boobs to rub my hard shaft n slapping it gently on her boobs rub & it's feels woosh!!! Sweet till i cum....

After Shower we both chatted on bed before carrying on with second round and she's getting horny already. she start stroking my dick, Damn she proceed to Catbath.. her soft tongue and light soft touches make my dick stand hard!!! She den lick my testicles!!! Woo ho!!! I start to stroke her nipples , she moans non-stop until she lifted my head up and said bao bei I want you!!!!
Decided to turned her over to doggie my favourite position. Pumped her slow & steady for awhile before setting into turbo mode. She moaning loud like no tomorrow. OMFG!!! Woosh! I surrender into her sweet hole...shiok....ahaaa a...

I rate 8.5, she really know her job..
Attitude : No rush, slowly do her job, did not ans call though out the whole session. I paid her 200 for nuru + intimacy service
for 90 Mins session . Great!!!!
RTM YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Decided to try Cara after looking at her sexy pose.
Looks exactly as like her pics. Pretty and voluptuous. I requested for her to dress in the lingerie, immediately she promptly stripped naked and slipped on the revealing lingerie. My rod instantly woke up!

Massage was good with heat pad. After turning around:I couldn't keep my eyes off those boobs and started fondling those nice soft neh neh and proceeded down south to her cave.
She requested no digging which of course I respected. After some light touches I could feel the bushes becoming moist. All these while she gently strokes my shaft and gave off soft arousing moans while giving the cfm looks.. Shot my load cleaned me up and proceeded to give head massage and after some time another round of pure bliss. Shiok! Cara is a nice lady to chat with and not a time watcher. Worth the visit and will definitely return for her.
Kissed my cheek before I left. Very satisfied with this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetloving
Today noon was feeling stressful day need to relax and came across this post. Quick hands and got the contact and quickly arranged for a time slot and her place is discreet enough and got good parking spot.
Upon reaching greeted with by a Cara with a sweet smile and overall i would rate her as a cute lady with good body shape. Tummy but relatively smooth body. Facial area because of sensitive skin will avoid make-up for the time being which for me is ok, i rather a clean look then those with heavy make-up.
Massage was to my liking. Even though the post for her service is really much more relaxing especially the JAPANESE BACK TO BACK MASSAGE : 日本B2B全身按摩 NURU GEL treatment on the waterbed. hehehe

HJ was started slow and steady with you on all fours, those who have tried this kinda HJ massage starting from the rear will understand. Will slowly get you aroused before asking you to flip over. Key point here is she takes her time to get your to explode, not those just simple HJ and stroke, stroke and stroke, hers has variations and for those who can tahan, see if you can tong.... how long hahaha.. cause she won't rush you. She will also alternative lick your nipples and let your auto-roam. Essentially, this is one massage place to go when feeling tired and in need to release.
Overall good value for money and i tip her $20 extra for the satisfaction for the effort. Her looks is about 8 to me.
Will RTM for the value and the ease of not needing to book a hotel and finding a parking space.
Enjoy & Relax !

Room: 10/10. Great atmosphere. Relaxing instrumental music during massage.
Looks: 8/10.
Body: 8/10. Not ur SYT nor Model
Boobs: 8/10. Ample size.D.
B2B Massage: 10/10. Good massage, She able pleasure of ecstasy and grinding teasing your body sexily to sensually
Hj: 9/10.
Bros, please take care of her, great gem in town.
She is already top of my RTM list !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven
Tried Cara on Sunday. Nice figure, cute face, accommodating to requests and a soothing nuru massage which I only managed to have twice so far. Also she does offer special and she can really rock your cock.
She said two bros cancel on her past the booking timing. cannot la guys, pls be considerate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyseow
Tried Cara nuru package of 90 minutes. It was a sexually arousing experience that I won't mind paying once a while.
She was slithering up n down like a snake. Using her boobs to rub my hard shaft n slapping it gently on her boobs. Her nicely trimmed cave entrance was wet n inviting. And in her horny state she asked if I want to fuck her wet Mei Mei. How to resist!. Gave me a hell of a bj before she caps my shaft and rode me. Her gel up body was so arousing. My turn to screw her in missionary and rubbing her huge boobs at the same time. The cum from her juices were turning cloudy like. Asked her to turn around and screw her in my fav doggie position. her moans were too much for me and I unloaded into the cap.
She didn't asked but I paid her 200 for nuru plus a screw and a 90 minutes session. Quite a deal for those who can afford it.

Old 11-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster (A)

Re: Eng Spk 36D Nude Massage Babe ❤️Jap Nuru B2B, Msg, BJ, JG, HDLY, Tits FUCK, 2×HJ!

Compilation of Cara FRs Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewkoon
I have tried a few nuru with different gals and I must say Cara's nuru service is considered top notch.
Her 36D boobs are made for nuru. Soft and supple coupled with protruding pointed nipples. I can feel her assets especially the nipples gliding all over me which was very arousing. And her soft moanings, boobs fuck and bj all adds to the effect. Not to forget her pussy hair giving my little bro a thorough wash as well. She’ll spread her legs and gave me a virtual fuck without inserting my dick in. She makes it look like she’s enjoying using my prick as a sex toy, rubbing my shaft on her pussy ..lol. Knn writing about this experience makes me horny again. Definitely top nuru service.
Pleasant lady nice smile nice chat nice stay alone apartment and excellent service!
Heaven… I’m in heaven!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone13
Visited Cara for a nuru session last night. Greeted me warmly as usual with a peck on my lips and helped me undress and I helped to undress her too, slowly piece by piece. And behold!!!..she had shaved her pussy hair!. I just love a shaved pussy. Look very clean n erotic. My heart already palpitating fast and instantly hard on.
During the nuru not only she uses her sumptuous boobs but her shaved pussy to glide it over my legs n body but at one point she stretched out my arm and thrust her pelvis up n down my arm.. Much like using my arm to musterbate herself while I turned sideways to watch and rub her breasts n used my other finger to feel the slit. Here goes my first shot.
After we both washed up, time for a good hard massage followed by 2nd round of fun. This time round she blew, boob fuck and hj me until I jerked off into nirvana. She tell me 你要喷几次都可以,你要我几时出,我就几时高潮,She is really really 水多多.
Paid her nuru price plus 50 for two rounds of ejaculations. Well worth it. I requested she stays shaven during my next visit.
Hasta la Vista baby!
Place: Convenient stay alone private.
Looks: Pretty oriental face
Boobs: Big! With pointed nipples.
Massage: Soothing strength.

Nuru.the best one
Hj: Slow steady strokes and uses her breasts to give a sensuous run. Time for you to fondle those delicious neh neh.
Nice lady to visit..

Old 11-11-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster (A)

Please visit our official website below for the latest update of all gals!!!

Last edited by sexbombed; 02-09-2022 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by sexbombed; 02-09-2022 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by sexbombed; 02-09-2022 at 10:07 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-11-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by sexbombed; 02-09-2022 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 13-11-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster (A)

Old 13-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by sexbombed; 02-09-2022 at 10:09 PM.
Old 13-11-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 14-11-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1