The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 09-05-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
poolish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolish is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toa payoh

any special from her or the shop?
Old 09-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact please?
Old 16-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
Jack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
oooo, i found her on wechat too, her profile pic very mysterious kinda feels she is quite hot. Is she? anything special from her during massage? haha
Bro ,may I have the contact for 1x7 TPY ,keen to try it out ...thks bro
Old 17-05-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Jack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro ,got some information from fellow bro ,regard 1x7 tpy ,Yes Ella provide Special service ,and very good at arousing your small bro ,but when auto roam she try to siam here siam there also will ask for extra time ...overall service is good but a bit stuck up ...any bro got other infor for the other can share ,cos would like to try after CB ...thks
Old 19-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
I am thinking of trying the new one.

But abit hard as I am regular at Everyday... later kena ask left and right....
Bro, who is your regular ah?
I used to go xiao xiao (wechat is rose something). I stop going to her eversince she wanted to charge me extra just because we are close.
There is this SYT called Stella. Tried her once when she first joined. After that all timing buay gam leh..
Always need to wait.
May want to go back after CB is over.
Old 19-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
I used to go xiao xiao (wechat is rose something). I stop going to her eversince she wanted to charge me extra just because we are close.
There is this SYT called Stella. Tried her once when she first joined. After that all timing buay gam leh..
Always need to wait.
Hi, I don’t have her wechat. But her name is rose. As what you mentioned. Charge extra? Meaning tips on top of everything ah.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Hi, I don’t have her wechat. But her name is rose. As what you mentioned. Charge extra? Meaning tips on top of everything ah.
Must be xiao xiao la.. her service includes licking of my nipple too (sibei song). _
Yes, on top of the $50, she asked for more. Maybe is because i wanted to touch her pussy. If I need to pay extra to touch her,mightbas well go GL..
While typing, I kind of miss her lieow.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Must be xiao xiao la.. her service includes licking of my nipple too (sibei song). _
Yes, on top of the $50, she asked for more. Maybe is because i wanted to touch her pussy. If I need to pay extra to touch her,mightbas well go GL..
Lick pussy more shiok
Old 19-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure if she is open to go out with customers.

Will try after CB, ends...
Seems like need to wait for phrase 3
Old 19-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Always need to wait.
Bro where is Everyday ,also at tpy 1x7
Any bros have good recommendation for this joint,other than Ella ,cos I saw a few more Pcr which look pretty good
Old 20-05-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Bro where is Everyday ,also at tpy 1x7
Any bros have good recommendation for this joint,other than Ella ,cos I saw a few more Pcr which look pretty good
Can tell us what is PCR? We don't like to share with Newbie
Old 20-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
grimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddell I am the first few to go support. Didn know it’s secret until 1 day. One of the girl keep asking me to choose her. Her name is Xiao Hong viet. Mature about 35 yrs old. Initial offer hj. Then after a while I say difficult to cum and I put my hand in, she reject a bit But after rest is history.
Done raw consecutive times paid Very high price for it. As she ask for it. Hole Not a tight one and mood a bit crazy. After few times I stop going. Last heard from lady boss, new shop open at central but old shop still there until now. She know zua geng, bj, hj, massage but I think skills so so because lazy. Looking for a cheaper zua gen, hj joint if any. And I saw 164 bukit merah corner unit Got a massage spa I think dirty. Anyone try before?
Old 20-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicysperm View Post
Can tell us what is PCR? We don't like to share with Newbie
Bro Prc is China ...thks
Old 20-05-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Prc is China ...thks
Hi Bro my Bad ,is PRC
May I share Ella WeChat ID if u want ...Blk 1x7 tpy
Old 21-05-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro my Bad ,is PRC
May I share Ella WeChat ID if u want ...Blk 1x7 tpy
Bros ,those who wants to try out 1x7 tpy ,just got confirmation that they will be opening on 2june ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1