The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanglin Shopping Centre

Tanglin SC really has gone downhill. The last visit was terrible, ML (supposedly angpai!) was old and CMI looks. She should be paying me instead. Prices of course were high but expected. Declined service and zao from that place.
Old 25-04-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
loneranger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now nothing special and costly tried the spa b4 at basement.
Old 25-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Av should help all the bros here.. close that joint
Old 01-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Try orchard tower more shops to choose
Old 01-05-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger1 View Post
now nothing special and costly tried the spa b4 at basement.
now its a KTV hang flower joint
Old 07-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Curry nah, so many PMs! You fellas don’t need to work ah??

The 4 La Perla MLs that bro arbuthen mentioned used to be the Four Heavenly Queens of Tanglin just a few years ago. This term was coined by a senior bro who has since retired from cheonging.

I’ve nicknamed them as follows... Stylo Slut (SS), Angelic Asslicker (AA), Perky Pevert (PP) & Commando Cougar (CC)!!! La Perla regulars who are familar with them should be able to decipher who is who. It ain’t rocket science
Yes, those were the days. Thanks to bro GR888, had a wonderful time there. Came away with wobbly legs. These days tend to look for teasing massage.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjknight View Post
Yes, those were the days. Thanks to bro GR888, had a wonderful time there. Came away with wobbly legs. These days tend to look for teasing massage.
You’re welcome. I’ve tightened contact sharing quite a bit. Only engage in exchange of gems these days.

Anyway, a number of busty Malaysian Chinese chiobu masseuses are still active in the local massage scene but are operating quietly under the radar for obvious reasons. Can never get enough of them, especially their high gfe levels & horniness during sex. Nothing beats fucking them gao gao after a relaxing massage session.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

SBF really got a lot of smart alecky cocksters these days. Want people’s contacts but don’t want to share theirs. Come up with cock and bull stories to try and bluff.

I’ve already made it very clear I only engage in gem trading. Don’t PM me asking for contacts with nothing to offer except a sob story. Do not also throw me contacts telling me it’s a gem. I only need 24 hours to verify the truth with my network.

Needless to say, I gave this fella a middle finger salute before putting him on my black list.

Old 08-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
SBF really got a lot of smart alecky cocksters these days. Want people’s contacts but don’t want to share theirs. Come up with cock and bull stories to try and bluff.

I’ve already made it very clear I only engage in gem trading. Don’t PM me asking for contacts with nothing to offer except a sob story. Do not also throw me contacts telling me it’s a gem. I only need 24 hours to verify the truth with my network.

Needless to say, I gave this fella a middle finger salute before putting him on my black list.

Hmm...seems u r back in actions again, since read ur last post of bao-ing the msian chio bu.

If they are keen to share they will shared in the first place.

So now you only trade than sharing? Those days I was one of the lucky few who got the fuzhou fishball from you. Probably 5 to 6 yrs bk now.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:

welcome back bro, miss all the storys and gem sharing!
Old 12-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

To answer the original question of the thread, there are MP joints and there is (very expensive and seriously not worth it) ML action. If I were you I will spend my money and my sperm someplace else.

To add to the ex-Tanglin gems discussion, I think Rose (ex 104 Amoy) was once upon a time also from one of the Tanglin SC joints. She left the place hoping for a clean break from the past and went to work a short while in 104 Amoy.

She went back to Malaysia after that but came back to SG, as far as I know she is now doing only strictly legit beauty salon stuff.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Fuck u lah. Go create your own private forum or better still your own WhatsApp group lah...nobody will disturb u then..lol
Old 12-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
So does Angelic Asslicker know your regular frolicks & forays with Fuzhou Fishballs? Hahaha!

Anyway, jokes aside... let’s move our talk to PMs bro. We are venturing into very personal details here. Not advisable to discuss such stuff in the open forum, especially when she’s still in the business. There are too many sabo kings in SBF who will not hesitate to show your posts to her just to score points with her.
Yes. Do everything in pm. ...don't post fr here then people ask for contact and you buay song..in the first place y u even post publicly ?Lol bloody typical attention seeker
Old 12-08-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hongyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
To answer the original question of the thread, there are MP joints and there is (very expensive and seriously not worth it) ML action. If I were you I will spend my money and my sperm someplace else.

To add to the ex-Tanglin gems discussion, I think Rose (ex 104 Amoy) was once upon a time also from one of the Tanglin SC joints. She left the place hoping for a clean break from the past and went to work a short while in 104 Amoy.

She went back to Malaysia after that but came back to SG, as far as I know she is now doing only strictly legit beauty salon stuff.
Serviced by her once in Amoy, she was good!
Old 15-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
Batboy83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBatboy83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Avoid at all costs. Super super expensive. $150 for bj capped (only top autoroam), and quoted $200 for fj! You can get good quality local hot minah for $200! Save your $ for elsewhere. Super rip off place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1