The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am here... premium service fee for USD 1000.
Times are really bad ya?
Old 15-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
Tried to book balcony room at Colosseum 1001, was told VIP 1 10jt++ free entry 20 pax.
I think it should be around 3Jt for balcony room on weekday, and around 5jt on weekend, for a regular room. Are you booking through a local contact?
Old 15-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I think it should be around 3Jt for balcony room on weekday, and around 5jt on weekend, for a regular room. Are you booking through a local contact?
Booking tru watapp at the website of colosseum, dun have a local contact

At Bandung still got help from Bro cigo
Old 16-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More raids

Ceweks might become the flavour of the day:

Jakarta | Sun, January 15, 2017

Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam

The Jakarta Post
The Law and Human Rights Ministry announced Friday it had arrested 32 foreigners, allegedly sex workers, violating immigration procedures in numerous entertainment centers in Jakarta proper.

Carried out on Thursday by investigators of the ministry's Immigration Office, the arrests were the second operation in the past three weeks, 137 alleged foreign sex workers have been arrested in total.

For the rest of the story, see http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...m-vietnam.html.
Old 16-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Raids

Seems as they are focused on foreign workers mainly:

Quote:
"32 suspected female sex workers, mostly from Vietnam, were arrested during a string of raids on Thursday in three entertainment centers in West Jakarta, North Jakarta and Bogor in West Java.

During the raids, investigators confiscated 27 passports of Vietnamese, Kazakh, Chinese, Uzbek, Moroccan and Russian nationals"
A raid was also done on NYE for Chinese at Sun City

http://indonesiaexpat.biz/featured/7...ightclub-raid/
Old 16-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Support local ceweks and eat Bakso lah!

Go Indonesia to eat Tom Yam, Pho Bo, Dim Sum and Kebab for what?
Old 16-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
If a new user asking questions in an honest, humble and sincere way, i have no problem answering, even if they are sometimes simple answers they can find themselves through searching

But if a veteran leach who never contributes anything despite travelling 5+years and already visit JKT a few times with no FR, and just come here demanding quick answers without doing any searching themselves. Those leaches i like to give a hard time Those ppl can use a paid hand-holding service in JKT if they want.

I was late to know about this Forum. Just came to know when I visited Jkt and chatted with some guys in Classic.
I have already submitted my experiance about Classic T 2 few days before.

I will be always contributing my FR as my next trip is after couple of months.

I am really sorry to disturb all members of this Forum.

Good Luck
Old 16-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Viet and China girls at Malio have gone back for CNY holiday.
There are still Viet and China girls at Alexis though.
By the way there is a japanese girl at Alexis now, but not JAV standard, hopefully they will bring in more JPN girls next time.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Not a side note, was told by one of the girls at Alexis that there are 3 bosses there, one of whom is a Singaporean.
Anyone know who is that?
Old 17-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
Tried to book balcony room at Colosseum 1001, was told VIP 1 10jt++ free entry 20 pax.

Ask for anything smaller as we only have 6 pax planing to spend 6 to 7jt on drinks, no reply liao.

Any senior bro can advice me on this

Is VIP 1 the only balcony room at Colosseum?
I assume you intend to go to the karaoke room?

Memory is not my strongest suit, but if it served me well, VIP-1 room is located inside (as in entering through the club entrance) and on the same floor of the Colosseum club. It's really one of the larger rooms in the house. But, if you intend to rsvp a room on the upper floors with balcony there are a several of them.

People generally say Colosseum when referring to the club, and say 1001 when referring to the whole venue and/or karaoke rooms.

Might be a case of a confused term. If you indeed said "want to book a room at Colosseum 1001", the person at the other end might had thought that you wanted to book that specific inside club room. You can perhaps try to contact them again and just ask for 1001 karaoke room with balcony access. By the way the balcony access is only opened during certain days, the same days the club/lounge area is in operation (not everyday unfortunately).
Old 17-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
davidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavidsex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post
I assume you intend to go to the karaoke room?

Memory is not my strongest suit, but if it served me well, VIP-1 room is located inside (as in entering through the club entrance) and on the same floor of the Colosseum club. It's really one of the larger rooms in the house. But, if you intend to rsvp a room on the upper floors with balcony there are a several of them.

People generally say Colosseum when referring to the club, and say 1001 when referring to the whole venue and/or karaoke rooms.

Might be a case of a confused term. If you indeed said "want to book a room at Colosseum 1001", the person at the other end might had thought that you wanted to book that specific inside club room. You can perhaps try to contact them again and just ask for 1001 karaoke room with balcony access. By the way the balcony access is only opened during certain days, the same days the club/lounge area is in operation (not everyday unfortunately).
TAIKOK,
welcome back to Jakarta.....

Cheers.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR 13-15 Jan

Booked Jetstar from Sg to Jkt 2-ways for $69.
Pre-booked Holiday Inn Kemayoran for 758,759 rupiah ($81.60) for 2 nites shared room.
Changed $1 = 9,300 rupiah in Sg.

Fetch Bro J and Bro M and meet Bro T at Sg Airport at 2pm.
Reach Jkt 4.30pm local time because flight delayed half hr.

We took a Bluebird Taxi from Jkt Airport Taxi Stand to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran est. 50 min cost 118,700 ($12.80) + Toll 16k ($1.70) + Carpark Entrance 5k ($0.50) but paid 150k ($16.10).

After checked in Hotel we went to nearby Indomaret to bought some Drinks and Cig est. 54k ($5.80) for my share only.

We went back to our Hotel to put our Groceries then move out again.

We booked a Grab Car from Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran to Classic Hotel for 11k ($1.20) + Carpark Entrance 5k ($0.50) but paid 17k ($1.80).

We reached Classic Terminal 2 est. 6.30pm. Given a Tag before entering. A swamp of Mummies surrounded us. Keep intro their Gals to us. Maybe we reach there early so many Gals sat on the Sofa along the Wall. Many SYT and Lookers. Not many Customers yet. Saw some Dancers dancing nakedly on the Stage with panty only. Heard they will push the alcohol after off stage and they don't Special.

We bought 2 Heineken cost 215k ($23.10) that have to pay before exit later. There is an Entrance Fee 40k ($4.30) have to pay before exit later too. Heard you no need to pay Entrance Fee 40k ($4.30) if you bought a Drink. But we charged to 1 Bro to avoid troublesome.

Anyway I chose Ravr 23 yo from Bandung has a 2 yo kid for 365k ($39.20) + Tip 50k ($5.40). Appearance is subjective. Service is SOP. Once inside room stripped and bathed together. Dried myself first and waited on the bed. Then she came lick my nipples and didi for awhile. Capped and Cowgirl and released. Helped to wash up and wear back then leave the room. Sound fast indeed.

I went back to initial Table but being taken so find another empty Table. Waited for all the Bros to return 1 by 1. Then we decided to take our Dinner at PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil.

We booked a Grab Car from Classic Hotel to PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil cost 30k ($3.20).
Required to pay 125k ($13.40) for 5 pax Entrance Fee to enter PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil. Which I found it ridiculous.

We ate at Bandar Djakarta cost 512,303 ($55.10). We have to choose the Seafood. So we chose 230g Squid cooked with Sambal it is the Best dish. 270g Kerang Macan cooked in Sambal that looked like combination of Chu Chu and Escargot. 320g Ikan Baronang cooked with Sambal too but not fresh and we did not finish the fish. 490g Live Prawns steamed with Garlic which is 2nd Best. 270g Bamboo Clam steamed with Garlic too. Mee Goreng which is the Best and Nasi Goreng. 4 Coconuts.

After the meal, we went out to wait for Taxi. A White Taxi waited outside touted us quoted us 100k ($10.80) and we rejected it. Then we flagged a Bluebird Taxi from PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancoil to Classic Hotel again cost 45k ($4.80) but paid 50k ($5.40) cos Driver claimed no change.

We chose to go to Classic at Level 5 to check it out. We send 1 Representative to check it out before we pay for the Entrance Fee. We did not want to enter because there were est. 15 Gals but a lot of Customers. So we went to Classic at Level 2 to check it out too. But the Bouncer reject our recce.

We decided to call it a day since it was late and we were tired too.

We booked a Grab Car from Classic Hotel to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran 21k ($2.30) but paid 1k ($0.10) cos Bro T got Discount Code.

We reach Hotel washed up and I slept at 3am.

TBC

Last edited by 11prince; 18-01-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue...

We planned to wake up at 8am for Local Breakfast. Too bad our Hotel Rooms does not include Breakfast.

I woke up 6am washed up and went to Hotel Swimming Pool to smoke and waited for Bro M and Bro T for Breakfast. Cos Bro J dun eat Breakfast.

We went to the Mall link to our Hotel est. 9am. It is too early so many Shops not open yet. We decided to settle in Lau's Cafe cost 246k ($26.50). Similar to Old Town in Sg. Nothing to shout about.

Then we went back Hotel to wake up Bro J because we need to catch the Free Shutter Bus to go Kelapa Gading at 11am.

Meanwhile I noticed a Lady smile at me while I approaching the Hotel Lobby. But I ignored her which I regret it later. Cos she sat infront of Bro J. He managed to see she typing in Traditional Chinese. So she should be a Taiwanese or Hongkee. But I have mistaken her to be a Local FL.

When we reach Kelapa Gading we walked around Level by Level to hunt for our Lunch. So we decided to settle at Ippeke Komachi Japanese Restaurant cost 763k ($82). Good but nothing to shout about again.

We booked a Grab Car from Mal Kelapa Gading to D'Heaven Spa cost 6k ($0.60).

We missed the 2pm Show Time that is the Massage will join in the Hot pool to mingle with the Customers at D'Heaven. Left 3 Gals in the Hot Pool only. Only Bro J entertained them.
Understand from the GRO
Facilities only 135k ($14.50)
Massage only 324k ($34.80)
Full Package 639k ($68.70)
Coke 20k ($2.20)
Alcohol 80k ($8.60)

Bro M and Bro J managed to eye their Gals so they chose Full Package.

Whereas Bro T and I did not see our liking so we decided to recce other Shops.

At the same time Bro T made appt with another Bro L who station in Jkt at Funtasy. So we went there but did not see our liking too. They have different Rooms Charges range from 120k to 190k if I still can recall. Then HJ add 100k ($10.80), BJ add 200k ($21.50) and FJ add 300k ($32.30). My speculation is correct the Gal can refuse to provide either one Job.

Then we moved toward MTR 2. Many Gals but no Customer. Bro T requested the Mommy to Categorized the Gals for us to choose. Firstly the 400k ($43.00) one which totally CMI. Next the no married and no kid one which less than 10 Gals only. So Bro T chose one of the SYT. While I chose the MILF which I noticed since I came in.

I chose Yani 20 yo from Subang has a kid cost 570k ($61.30). She is Pretty but short. She has stretch mark on her tummy. She cannot speak English. She claimed to be able to speak Japanese but not really true. She know a bit simple Japanese because she used to worked in a Japanese Restaurant before. When I speak a bit Japanese she don't know how to respond. The best part is she said am I a Korean at the end. Anyway this should be the best sex or hardworking gal I ever encountered. Once entered the room we undress. She helped me to bath. I dried myself and waited for her on the bed. She washed and dried herself later. Then she lied on me and start to licked my nipple while her hand stroking my didi. Then BJ for quite awhile. While I explore her pussy which is quite wet. Can French affectionately. Capped me and Cowgirl position. I came before I can changed to Missionary. Then she pull out another Cap and said continue Missionary. But I have soften. So she HJ and BJ changing repeatedly for 3-4 times. In the end I said give up. Then we hugged and frenched again. After some time we stop and she helped me to wash up. She asked me to look for her if I come again. I would have get her Hp no if she can speak English. First time I came out of the room later than Bro T.

Bro L already waited for us in MTR 2 while we doing our deeds. Bro T intro Bro L to me. After that we walked out of MTR 2 and waited at Indomaret for Bro M and Bro J which had finish their deeds at D'Heaven. They came to meet us by Grab Car

We booked a Grab Car from MTR 2 to My Place Spa cost 27k ($2.90).

My Place Spa 2 Session or 2 hrs + HJ
Standard Rm 410k ($44.10)
Deluxe Rm 480k ($51.60)
I was assigned to No.357 MILF not pretty and baba.
I heard my Bro M was given No.4 is bery Shui.
I was not informed that HJ is inclusive. So I gave 50k ($5.40) Tip after done. Of cos she asked for more but I rejected it. She said she can wait at the Stair or outside Massage Cubicle while I go to Locker to withdraw my money. But I don't know is it lucky or unlucky cos I have some money in my Hp cover. So I gave her 50k ($5.40).

It is late and we are super hungry. So we paid and left My Spa Place.
We booked a Grab Taxi from My Place Spa to Restaurant 99 opp. Emporian Hotel for 5k ($0.50).

We ate at Dinner 99 for 544k ($58.50) for 5 pax. We ordered Crab Meat Soup, Ayam Goreng, Salted Egg Prawn suppose to be Fuyong Eggs, 2x Cockles, Claypot Tofu, Kailan w/Beef, 2x Bintang Beers, 2x Lychee Drinks and Mineral Water.

During the Dinner, Bro L performed. Bro L asked 1 of the Server for her hp no. And managed to meet her after her work at 2am. I did not KPO for the outcome. Hope he can share soon.

After dinner we walked to Classic Terminal 2 est. 15 min. My 3 Kakis booked for Gals. Except me and Bro L did not book. We decided to leave after all finish their deeds. After payment I realized I being overcharged for 156k ($16.80) instead of 108k ($11.60). Because we split the 2 Beers to 2 Person. Why Bro L paid 108k ($11.60) whereas I paid 156k ($16.80) cos both did not book for gal and both signed for 1 Heineken only.

Anyway blamed on myself for not checking the bill before payment. We decided to try the Satay cos Bro T and Bro L strongly recommended it. We ordered 15x Mutton Satay & 10x Chicken Satay & Ketupat for 46k ($4.90). The Peanut sauce is really delicious.

We book a Grab Car from Classic Hotel to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran 21k ($2.30) but paid 11k ($1.20) because Bro T has the Discount code again.

We requested the Hotel Reception tomorrow to help us book a Bluebird Taxi to fetch us at 6.45 am and give us a Morning Call at 6.15 am.

Woke up wash up pack up and go down to check out. By then our Taxi came. We reach Airport less than half hr cost 121,300 ($13.00) + Toll 16k ($1.70) but paid 140k ($15.10).

We decided to take our Breakfast at A&W cost 75,500 ($8.10) for 1pc Chicken + 1 Deluxe Burger + 1 Root Beer + Soup.

I bought 1 Marlboro Menthol Light for 29,500 ($3.20) at the Convenient Store before I checked in. I realize it is more expensive than outside selling 23k ($2.50) only.

Total Spent $425.90 include Air Ticket.

PS: I must thanks Bro T, Bro J and Bro L for guiding and showing us around Jkt scene. It is another Ball game for me. I have added Jkt into 1 of my Playgrounds beside PP, Balai and AC.

Last edited by 11prince; 18-01-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reborned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
How much do you usually pay? I got wechat spammed by girls offering this service but havent tried in Jakarta yet.

In Vietnam I had good experiences with wechat incall and it was usually $50-60 U.S. and service pretty good. This is probably second best value in SEA.
I got one from wechat massage. Given photo to choose then she appeared an hour later. Late 20s and average size. Massage was average. Then things got hotter as she started teasing my little brother. Managed to strip and found a pair of 40" boobs hiding beneath her t n jacket. Super sensitive when I sucked her tits. She became so horny I managed to rip her jeans off and her panty. She started blowing me n we did a 69. She moaned so loud that people in the corridor could hear clearly. Obviously she came..super wet pussy tight and after a few positions change, ended with doggie as her bump was so rounded. It was one of the best fuck from a massage. Paid her 300k for massage and 500k for the super FJ. Will book her again if I go to jkt next month.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
Continue...

PS: I must thanks Bro T, Bro J and Bro L for guiding and showing us around Jkt scene. It is another Ball game for me. I have added Jkt into 1 of my Playgrounds beside PP, Balai and AC.
i happy to join Bro T again after the previous trips together.
this time met you too.

Yeah i had a good time and of course with a grp we can always makan together for a feast.

this trip was short for you guys. next time hope we can explore more ya. actually in JKT, there are so many places to enjoy, just that we don't look hard enough.
and i still remember when's your next trip to JKT.
anyway i noob at other playgrounds, so when i go, do guide me ya

for my FR, just met her at Mac after her work.
wah, she really look sweet and she didn't wear her hijab.
but as i said, this is long hook, so slowly..will see next plan coming soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1