The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Why do Samsters like PRC ladies?

Post deleted.

Last edited by liketosleep; 22-05-2020 at 08:43 AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why do Samsters like PRC ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
At first was to test my language proficiency and whether I can communicate effectively with PRC women. During my childhood days, ever heard my late mother's conversation with another China immigrant. The woman said there is nothing to be ashamed, just pull up our pants and life continues. The woman had passed away as a old lady. Very modern thinking in the 1960s. Many of their sons have gone to our schools and serve National Service. I salute them for the sacrifice made.
Sorry bro, i do not understand what you are trying to say. Maybe a simple reply would be better. Just to the point. No need long grandmother's story.
Old 23-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I wonder why too.
Old 24-05-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shadowlago95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bust and boom. Maybe imagination like jav actress
Old 24-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
My opinion is that every race got a certain appeal to them, even if every individual woman is different. Thais (generally) have a docile and sweet demeanor on the outside, PRCs are usually straight forward/more aggressive and singaporeans/malaysians somewhere in the middle. Generally speaking, of course.
I think this might be true. I am a chinese thats why I will prefer PRC. I think it's kinda the closest thing that resembles to singapore chinese woman? Also most PRC is quite pretty and then top it off the kinda slutty clothes the wear. Its like why even most angmor will prefer asian girls..

But then again there are some PRC that is not exactly that "appealing" but some guys still kenna con should be because they(PRC) are trained to sweet talk guys, act that they are in a bad situation.. but mostly sweet talk.

Dont get me wrong. Most PRC will try to carrot chop you. They are not exactly cheap. Usually cheaper ones will be from Thai.

Like you see in dome1, $120-$150 gets you 1.5hour of sex where as MPs offers 100-150 for 1 time FJ and if you're a fast gamer like me, within 15-20minutes can settle , which means you pay 100-150 for 15-20mins of fun. After which they will chase you out of the MP. They dont promise the full 30min or 1 hour they promise you before you pay them.
Old 24-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Its a matter of availability and pricing. There are many PRC ML/FL at 150/200 that are prettier than those local/malaysian at 300 or 400.

Even some vietnamese FL are priced at 280, although most of them are model quality.
Old 24-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is 1 prc ML we talk openly
She no longer in this line
told me as below.

With a child to take care.
her main objective were to earn
money and solve her financial probs

She were quite in luck as many
of her customers were kc by her
She show me pics she took with all
her customers.
All pics with her customers hug n
close just like a loving couple.

She treat her customers as passerby
Date And shop with many customers for
free handbags, watches were consider
bonus.

She also ever travel oversea abroad with
her royal customers.
Handful of her customers even
went to the extend
of visitIng her in china province just
to do the needs.

Base on her gfe
I told her there is no surprise many
of her customers get kc by her

Stay safe all
Cheers
Old 24-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
There is 1 prc ML we talk openly
She no longer in this line
told me as below.

With a child to take care.
her main objective were to earn
money and solve her financial probs

She were quite in luck as many
of her customers were kc by her
She show me pics she took with all
her customers.
All pics with her customers hug n
close just like a loving couple.

She treat her customers as passerby
Date And shop with many customers for
free handbags, watches were consider
bonus.

She also ever travel oversea abroad with
her royal customers.
Handful of her customers even
went to the extend
of visitIng her in china province just
to do the needs.

Base on her gfe
I told her there is no surprise many
of her customers get kc by her

Stay safe all
Cheers
Her kid is lucky, can grow up in comfort. Because mum is cunning and clever. He or she is the mum's only true love in this world!
Old 24-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I am the exact opposite. I am quite wary of prc girls. I once knew a PRC girl whom I visit weekly for close to 2 years. She was not ugly but got the wild look not my cup of tea so I never think of pumping her. We became sort of close due to weekly massage as she can eased my shoulder pain and I really appreciate her often tipping her 50 once a month. I was doing some sidelines thus earning a bit more.

Once we are talking of future I just said wait for my mom to pass away and sold my Redhill flat which was worth quite a bit as it was opposite mrt and quit and work as security guy etc.

Upon hearing this she started being more cosy to me I got bj n hj in the massage room but I was not really a fool. Her massage standard drop every time she will pestered me to go see her parents in China. I was like wtf. I told her straight I was not interested in getting involved in relationship. She always said she will make me change my mind. It gets to the point she was imposing her belief onto me the massage session becomes awkward.

Final straw came when I found out she was a single mom through her colleagues I was OK with it as I really was not looking for a relationship. She kept saying how cute and well mannered her kid was and I be a perfect father.

Finally I blocked and deleted her num as it became awkward I remember my head stop spinning the moment I deleted it. I was not going to raise some other kid
Old 24-05-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRC loves to act so please don't fall into their KC trap

Last edited by iKINGKONG; 26-05-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old 24-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
Most of the PRC loves to act so don't fall into their KC trap. Pay for the service you wants and move on
Alot of white knights and carrots fall liao..
Old 24-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Alot of white knights and carrots fall liao..
pakpak2001 is one of them. Now he started to cry father cry mother here but too late liao
Old 24-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

All race girl have fun part. I have seen Frank and kinky PRC. Also seen fake try to kc PRC. Just have fun and don't over think. Lol we not come here find wife.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Easy to communicate is the reason. They also know how to sweet talk. Some GFE until make you feel like king. But always only believe at most 50% what they say. Even the one who treat you like lover also be careful don’t believe everything. Talk cock is ok. No need talk feeling.

I ever see PRC ML act very sincere in front of me but once receive phone call from another customer, can hear how she bluff her way through. End of day all of them come out to earn money. They act like gf to you is only to milk your money. Nothing else. You pay money also to bonk them. Don’t try to change the simple ML and customer relationship then finger won’t get burn.
Old 25-05-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Just treat it like going video game arcade. During session, live your fantasy. After each session, game over, insert more credits to continue

Quite fortunate never get any serious kc because i never hide if questioned directly whether married or single. ML also can guess who among their customers are married family men and thus no chance of hooking. I remember one telling me it is ok to exchg numbers as she won't anyhow call and break up other people's household .. haha.

They still like your money though and will try their best to get you to regular. After a while becomes a habit to return to same ML that you can click with or like her service.

Good thing about this CB is that it's cold turkey treatment of these bad habits Hopefully will be fully cured when things are back to normal!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1