The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 16-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
Sglonely for a gem for fl though but a bit costly
Care to share which jackpot you hit within this sea of scammers?
Old 18-11-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Went on Saturday.

This masseuse is really a waste of time. Looks is as per pic. Just that she does not smile

Looks: 5/10 just as per photo, just that she does not smile
Body: 7.5/10
Gfe: no smiling, no kissing no touching
Service:

Begins with bathing(i bath myself) (Well, service there did not put bath for you, so fair enough)
Then proceed with piano massage (i am unsure of how she got the 2 FR on the page?)
Turn over. Use abit of oil and hj like a machine (THIS IS THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE PART)
Whole session her face expression was like a dead fish with no expression. I tried to break the ice but she just answer ur question and full stop. I strongly do not recommended.

If you are looking for hard msg, this is not the one, if you are looking for a gd services, this is not the one.
If you are looking for dead fish with machine hj, she is highly recommended.

Try her at your own risk, will write an FR for other girl who is good at novena tomorrow.
Old 20-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Bros I swear do not ever ever book this girl she told me can do a certain service then when I go down she take my money alr she say cannot then dw to give me back my $100 she say she will take $50 cos ' waste ' her time. On top of that she doesn't do bbbj even tho stated that she does and she is also fucking fat dont believe her pics trust
https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=589
Zi Yao
HP: 86559750
Tell her you will call the police if she does not return to you
And don't be afraid to do it if you must
Old 20-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
Johnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnthunder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post

Went on Saturday.

This masseuse is really a waste of time. Looks is as per pic. Just that she does not smile

Service:

Begins with bathing(i bath myself) (Well, service there did not put bath for you, so fair enough)
Then proceed with piano massage (i am unsure of how she got the 2 FR on the page?)
Turn over. Use abit of oil and hj like a machine (THIS IS THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE PART)
Whole session her face expression was like a dead fish with no expression. I tried to break the ice but she just answer ur question and full stop. I strongly do not recommended.

If you are looking for hard msg, this is not the one, if you are looking for a gd services, this is not the one.

Try her at your own risk, will write an FR for other girl who is good at novena tomorrow.
Thanks for your alert.
Old 20-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like Sglonelyguy has the highest number of complaints as this site is well known for removing negative reviews .
One way to reduce the risk of getting an older lady is to go to those with videos that clearly shows the face .
Those that cover the abdomen area or only shows upper body means a chance that they have a big belly
Old 21-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays videos also can do a lot of ediitng..

Very scary haha
Old 21-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplesea1234 View Post
https://www.sg111.net/gril/52.html

All is fake review .

BBBJ also cannot do properly . talk on phone for 20mins entertaining other ppl on call . cannot even hard when see her .

Boobs definitely not as shown in picture also . Half fucked service , attitude also rabak
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Bros I swear do not ever ever book this girl she told me can do a certain service then when I go down she take my money alr she say cannot then dw to give me back my $100 she say she will take $50 cos ' waste ' her time. On top of that she doesn't do bbbj even tho stated that she does and she is also fucking fat dont believe her pics trust
https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=589
Zi Yao
HP: 86559750
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_inc View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/xiao-xue/

All the fake FRs!

Bathed alone, after 1min want to cap and proceed with FJ. Told her to turn around and she say cannot touch pussy, cannot paint, she just want to quickly finish the FJ. Told her off immediately. After I left the place, told another bro not to go in. Location CCK. Don't believe the FRs!

Damn pissed off!! 😡😡😡
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post

Went on Saturday.

Service:

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
Looks like Sglonelyguy has the highest number of complaints as this site is well known for removing negative reviews .
One way to reduce the risk of getting an older lady is to go to those with videos that clearly shows the face .
Those that cover the abdomen area or only shows upper body means a chance that they have a big belly
Thanks to all bros for your alert on the BAD EXPERIENCES.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 26-11-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Thanks to all bros for your alert on the BAD EXPERIENCES.
For $100, you can choose from quite a number of girls on a Dome 2 site. Some are really pretty and hellava sexy. None of the semi nude nonsense, and this or that cannot touch. Just pick carefully, and you can grope as much as you want. No massage mostly, but hj and bbbj are standard. Some even allow frenching. And if you are in the mood, you can even fuck 'em.

I haven't been back in dome 2 for a few years and like many bros, have been frequenting the MLs. No more. Because of increased competition, things have improved considerably from way back when, when it was just fuck and go, chop chop.
Old 28-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!

anyone had try this FL before?
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-tian-fj/
Old 08-12-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_inc View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.info/xiao-xue/

All the fake FRs!

Bathed alone, after 1min want to cap and proceed with FJ. Told her to turn around and she say cannot touch pussy, cannot paint, she just want to quickly finish the FJ. Told her off immediately. After I left the place, told another bro not to go in. Location CCK. Don't believe the FRs!

Damn pissed off!! 😡😡😡
Same fate as me. I written few bad fr about this lady but all got deleted.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Chickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChickencanfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
Agree with you bro. And I notice mostly is at tp area spa or shop houses. Totally different from pic. Age is X2. Service stated all not done.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fogger2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suddenly all the prc fl sites like stopped updating since last week... Some even starting to get unaccessible... Some thing happened?
Old 12-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BooBGuY is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Same fate as me. I written few bad fr about this lady but all got deleted.
Wah! Being a (0)(0) lover, I almost book her until I read this thread. Lucky or unlucky me, I dunnoe lah.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
duanehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.info/xiao-c/

This is another one.. 100% different from picture.
Look like little elephant.. still tell me its the same..
Somemore there are alot of good review in the website.
Old 14-12-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOng Jiing Yih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOng Jiing Yih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dunno abt you guys but she does looks scary to me.. 😱😱😱😱

http://www.tsrjox.net/girl.php?id=5389
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1