The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Reading devastating MRs like that can really make one angry.. not even half arse service, no respect for our hard earned money. Should encourage more to speak out about such spoil market MLs. I just feel too many these landmines around. We are all willing to spend, but don't treat us as fools. I am glad most ML i met aren't like that. That's why this thread is more so important to receive positive and negative MRs likewise.
Old 17-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
haha sometimes i envy those who can really talk alot. haha I mean I just don't know how they can do it so smoothly haha
If your spoken Mandarin is excellent and you have some knowledge of their current culture and mannerisms, then it's so much easier to build a rapport within that short period of time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Reading devastating MRs like that can really make one angry.. not even half arse service, no respect for our hard earned money. Should encourage more to speak out about such spoil market MLs. I just feel too many these landmines around. We are all willing to spend, but don't treat us as fools. I am glad most ML i met aren't like that. That's why this thread is more so important to receive positive and negative MRs likewise.
I don't think they can get away easy if they give half-arsed services back in their country..

Maybe we are too soft and easily taken advantage of, hence these MLs are capitalizing on this..

Old 17-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I don't think they can get away easy if they give half-arsed services back in their country..

Maybe we are too soft and easily taken advantage of, hence these MLs are capitalizing on this..
Yep.. I can get their hit and run attitude. But as a business provider, you would prefer to have long run business rather than one time business.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Two words: No Boss. They are freelance and they govern themselves, the smart ones react to the market and make themselves suitable. The bo chap ones just want to make a quick buck in a short time.

If they work for a shop (those that have a boss), they cannot ganna complain else will get a penalty. Similar in other countries, OKT ensure quality because they want their stables to make money.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, though I also sympathize with that bro's misfortune, I think this wasn't a landmine. Not at all. There were several danger signs which he didn't think to heed. We must also take responsibility of our decisions.

Danger sign #1
Why can't everyone just right click and Google image search??? It took me all of 8 seconds to find out she is also a FL at sg1011. Yes a FJ for $100! At slg it's just for a HJ. When a girl does this, you know she's only out to scam your money. So go at your risk.

Danger sign #2
She's work out of HDB. I mean isn't that reason enough not to go? It's worse than a spa. Sure dirty, sure overcrowded, sure chop chop session.

Sorry bro PradaLJ. But despite the danger signs, you made a lousy judgement call to proceed. So this is really on you. Hope no offence and better luck next time.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Two words: No Boss. They are freelance and they govern themselves, the smart ones react to the market and make themselves suitable. The bo chap ones just want to make a quick buck in a short time.

If they work for a shop (those that have a boss), they cannot ganna complain else will get a penalty. Similar in other countries, OKT ensure quality because they want their stables to make money.
Yup you are absolutely right..

Well such garbage MLs will not get much business anyway but ultimately the onus is on us to spot telltale signs of a potential landmine so that our hard-earned money will not go down the drain..

Old 17-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Woah, whats with the spike in bad experiences, especially with the FLs masquerading as MLs?

All the good ones went back for holidays already leaving those who are cmi? I'm starting to dread the next 2-3 months....

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-12-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Woah, whats with the spike in bad experiences, especially with the FLs masquerading as MLs?

All the good ones went back for holidays already leaving those who are cmi? I'm starting to dread the next 2-3 months....
Still got a few lah. Cyclical, every year, every season always same thing. Sama sama.

Always same issues happen. So we either:

1) Wait it out

2) Go for FL or Dome 1 or HC

3) Go gem hunting

Think I will do a bit of #3, finding a gem in a pile of stones is quite satisfying.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Danger sign #1
Why can't everyone just right click and Google image search??? It took me all of 8 seconds to find out she is also a FL at sg1011. ....
I need to pick up this ritual as part of my due diligence! But usually u guys are very quick to point out which ML are FL elsewhere....
Old 17-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jumping on the https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/ bandwagon

She is really pretty, very similar to the photos. Makes you feel comfortable and service is great.

Looks: 8/10 (Similar to photos)
Body: 8/10 (Good figure and smooth skin)
Massage: 7/10 (As I have tried better massage with other ML, but not too bad)
Sensual: 8/10 (This is where she SHINE)
Bj: 9/10 (Will try to kiss and lick areas near your groin to ensure a rock hard rod before bj)
RTM: Yes, but she is leaving for CNY soon.

Conclusion: She is more of a teasing massage than a good hard massage with awesome juagen. So is a different genre.

*If you are looking for good hard massage plus good juagen plus big boobs plus good looks then I will recommend celine. But if you are looking for teasing massage, then it has to be xue er.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
Jumping on the https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/ bandwagon

She is really pretty, very similar to the photos. Makes you feel comfortable and service is great.

Looks: 8/10 (Similar to photos)
Body: 8/10 (Good figure and smooth skin)
Massage: 7/10 (As I have tried better massage with other ML, but not too bad)
Sensual: 8/10 (This is where she SHINE)
Bj: 9/10 (Will try to kiss and lick areas near your groin to ensure a rock hard rod before bj)
RTM: Yes, but she is leaving for CNY soon.

Conclusion: She is more of a teasing massage than a good hard massage with awesome juagen. So is a different genre.

*If you are looking for good hard massage plus good juagen plus big boobs plus good looks then I will recommend celine. But if you are looking for teasing massage, then it has to be xue er.
I skip the massage totally for her and virtually all the rest, even those are good in this area like Mango and Sally.

No time for it, I visit these ladies for something else.

I want massage, I can get a great one at shops for $40+/hour.
Old 17-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
haha sometimes i envy those who can really talk alot. haha I mean I just don't know how they can do it so smoothly haha
Really also must see the ML herself. Some can go on and on and giggling and totally stop the massage.

Quote:
Well, it is easy to judge when we are kind of old birds. Maybe some of us had experienced what was on offer in China before, hence can draw the comparison. Some could be played in Msia/Thai.....
Some could be in this SLG group for many years.

But there are also newcomers to this thread. And Im not sure whether to believe, some are young studs who had never get close intimate with naked ladies before.
Hence, they expect a lot less and are satisfied with what was on offer coz they thought that is the norm.

I certainly remember my initial HC days....the first time the chick touch and caressed my hard throbbing dick, I just could not control n spurt out.
It was supposed to be full session but I never got to that part.
That HC gal got an easy deal that day. But the sight of the naked female body n her soft hands are really more than enough for me.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 17-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Danger sign #1
Why can't everyone just right click and Google image search??? It took me all of 8 seconds to find out she is also a FL at sg1011. Yes a FJ for $100! At slg it's just for a HJ. When a girl does this, you know she's only out to scam your money. So go at your risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I need to pick up this ritual as part of my due diligence! But usually u guys are very quick to point out which ML are FL elsewhere....
Same, I heard about this function before....only now than I know how it works....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 17-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Same, I heard about this function before....only now than I know how it works....
Aiyo bro ! Lol.

For those who still don't know , right click on the picture on your PC, or on your phone press on picture and hold... Options will appear , and choose " search Google for this image".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1