The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Will be an expensive visit if need to pay for own swab tests and pay for hospitalization.

Submit "controlled itinerary" I wonder if my boss and the gov will accept "Visit to Pudu market at 11PM to do market research..."
Latest news Travelers planning to cross the border from Aug. 10 are required to submit documents, including their itineraries, to the Foreign Affairs Ministry and undergo swab tests before they can enter either Singapore or Malaysia.
Old 15-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Agreed.14 days quarantine fees about 700 singapore dollars. The Covid test 200 dollars. .before you cross the border. Damage is 900 singapore dollars. The controlled itinerary is subject to approval from Malaysia embassy. They may not approve everyone😉
Go to Jalan Gajah cheaper lah. I just went inside a port for a look-see. Holy cow! Two floors! On the first floor, almost all doors closed cos the gurls getting fucked! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! sounds comimg from all the rooms. Then went up second floor. Holy Jesus! So many Indons! Saw an uncle came out of the room wearing a mask! How silly! For me, it's too risky to fuck foreigners especially, Indons. So, I left without any action. Fuck at your own risk!
Old 15-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxxgreatdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Go to Jalan Gajah cheaper lah. I just went inside a port for a look-see. Holy cow! Two floors! On the first floor, almost all doors closed cos the gurls getting fucked! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! sounds comimg from all the rooms. Then went up second floor. Holy Jesus! So many Indons! Saw an uncle came out of the room wearing a mask! How silly! For me, it's too risky to fuck foreigners especially, Indons. So, I left without any action. Fuck at your own risk!
Hi is this the something oriental hotel? Are the girls nice? Planning to try sometime this week
Old 15-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So it sounds similar Jalan Petaling before.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxgreatdick View Post
Hi is this the something oriental hotel? Are the girls nice? Planning to try sometime this week
I believe it is based on luck. You won't know until you go see yourself. Maybe 1 out of many is your choice.
Old 16-07-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard ACE raided last night. But no info how many WL detained..
Old 16-07-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
I heard ACE raided last night. But no info how many WL detained..
Maybe this is a reason why I don't want to try. Better waiting for until end of RMCO. Dun wan to take risk. 1k RM equals to 10 times at OS bros.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Latest news Travelers planning to cross the border from Aug. 10 are required to submit documents, including their itineraries, to the Foreign Affairs Ministry and undergo swab tests before they can enter either Singapore or Malaysia.
No Malaysian will go to Geylang to fuck! S$100 x3 = RM300.
Singaporeans wil come to Jalan Wong Ah Fook in JB to fuck!
Old 17-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No Malaysian will go to Geylang to fuck! S$100 x3 = RM300.
Singaporeans wil come to Jalan Wong Ah Fook in JB to fuck!
No true bro.geylang has 40 dollars and 50 dollars streetwalkers.you must know where to hunt😄.they come out usually in the mornings and stand near the Indian coffee shop.😉 a trip to malaysia is not possible for most singaporeans in the current Covid situation. Many hidden costs. For the moment geylang streetwalkers are the best options for most singaporeans. .another one option is the maids on Sundays
Old 18-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
No true bro.geylang has 40 dollars and 50 dollars streetwalkers.you must know where to hunt😄.they come out usually in the mornings and stand near the Indian coffee shop.😉 a trip to malaysia is not possible for most singaporeans in the current Covid situation. Many hidden costs. For the moment geylang streetwalkers are the best options for most singaporeans. .another one option is the maids on Sundays
What about our Pinoy maids who used to hang around Kotaraya every Sunday?
Anyone like to contribute some FRs? Maybe start a new thread on Pinoys freelancers in KL?
Old 18-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What about our Pinoy maids who used to hang around Kotaraya every Sunday?
Anyone like to contribute some FRs? Maybe start a new thread on Pinoys freelancers in KL?
really? never explore kotaraya, may i know where are they usually hang around? as they all have working permit, i do believe they are some how legal to offer one night stand at Boleh Land.
Old 18-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
really? never explore kotaraya, may i know where are they usually hang around? as they all have working permit, i do believe they are some how legal to offer one night stand at Boleh Land.
Aiyaa.. If want pinoy maid, you no need to pay them for service also.

Try one better lah, at least pub girl better looking. Some will do FL service or if they like you and horny enough, can get free ONS. Only see if you charming enough or not. The only problem is these ONS can turn into FB's and they can get sticky.
Old 18-07-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
First time I hear this here. I read somewhere there are shopping malls in Singapore guys can get laid with foreign maids in weekend for free.
Old 18-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post

Try one better lah, at least pub girl better looking. Some will do FL service or if they like you and horny enough, can get free ONS. Only see if you charming enough or not. The only problem is these ONS can turn into FB's and they can get sticky.
Yes. They have many boyfriends. And asking everyone see who will married with them.
Old 18-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Yes. They have many boyfriends. And asking everyone see who will married with them.
If you a Catholc (or pretend to be a Catholic) you stand better chance of hooking a Pinoy maid as a FUBU. Amitofu guys have slimmer chance compared to Cathollcs. So just buy a cross and wear it when you go out with her. And away use the expression "Jesus Christ!" when talking with her. On Sunday, they can be seen eating in groups in the Filipino restaurant near the St John's Church at Jalan Geraja. A few of them are not bad looking loh! At Kotaraya, they can be seen at the side open area under the trees near the McD restaurnat. Or sitting on the steps facing the main road, jsut chatting. I haven't been there for years. so dunno whether the open area is still there or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1