The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: Do not exchange point with Justin Bieber

its not about the points sometimes, its the fk up feeling of getting fooled .. looking at his point and power nv suspect anything zzz sibei chao kuan
Old 19-09-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantan27 View Post
i am ok
it just that he keep disturbing me with PM asking me to exchange point
Did it to me as well after I upped him. Anyway, I’ve upped a few of you guys. Return if possible.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 19-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
its not about the points sometimes, its the fk up feeling of getting fooled .. looking at his point and power nv suspect anything zzz sibei chao kuan
totally agree... if cannot up others back, then don't ask for points... he really make a fool out of all the samaster who up him... NB
Old 19-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 22
alantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to beholdalantan27 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Do not exchange point with Justin Bieber

Really appreciated those bro that up me. I currently have a long list of ppl that I need to up back and I seek u patient .Please do not take me as another justin bieber
Old 19-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really appreciated those bro that up me. I currently have a long list of ppl that I need to up back and I seek u patient .Please do not take me as another justin bieber
Mine list also getting longer... LOL

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

him not returning points after others have upped him is bad. him spamming thru PM asking for exchange is bad. these i can still tolerate.

BUT, the one where he started a thread forming the TLEG and claiming to hold righteousness and all that crap is beyond words. that was just too much
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 19-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Received text from Justin to exchange...after that, didn't reply nor return back the pts...

Just move on
Old 19-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Me kanna also....
Old 19-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Bro, up you for this thread.

Quote:
Message me asking me to exchange point.
So I up his, point
Never return my point
I message him. He reply he will.up me
But still never up me
I was like never mind its ok
But he keep message me another 3 -4 times asking me to exchange Point
Pls do not exchange point with him
Old 19-09-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Same here. Maybe he get point and sell his account?
Old 19-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Received text from Justin to exchange...after that, didn't reply nor return back the pts...

Just move on
Did he just pm the whole sbf nick??! Wtf..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

He also given my points to him. Perhaps he wanna exchange for NTUC vouchers? 😂
Old 19-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

So I the only one here. Man if can exchange for ntuc vouchers OK la understandable lor. But what his motive?
Old 19-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!Gabri3lch0ng is one of the Best!

Lucky I never up him. He also won't want to exchange with me as I am only 1 point.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
minibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond reputeminibusa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Message me asking me to exchange point.
So I up his, point
Never return my point
I message him. He reply he will.up me
But still never up me
I was like never mind its ok
But he keep message me another 3 -4 times asking me to exchange Point
Pls do not exchange point with him
I also kena. But i have upz you bro