The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
nightfever111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightfever111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Land of Minahs.

Bros, i would like to share with u guys my finding this afternoon.

Been feeling very tired for the past few days trying to meet my project's deadline. So decided to go to town area, hunting for a solid massage. Saw a signage guiding me to an old building. It advertised local minah's authentic massage. Since I nvr tried a Minah's massage before, I just walk up the stairs trying my luck to see if they solid or not. The stairwell not very brightly light up and seems abit rundown. Press the bell and to my surprise, a very chio minah greeting me and invite me to their waiting area. The renovation insside the massage area is very high class. Really look so diff from its exterior building. She is wearing spaghetti strap baju and super tight tights. Sharp nose and light makeup. But her presence alrdy make me buay tahan. She asked me,"Sir, would u like to have a full package massage or just a normal one?" I ask her what is full package and what is normal. She replied full package done by young gals and normal is the authentic massage done by milf. Of cos I opted for the full package. She lead me to a room and ask me to have a shower first.

After 10 mins, she knocked on the door and asked me rdy or not. I quickly lie on the bed (the mattress smell very nice, definitely quite new and good support for the back) and she came in. Now comes the exciting part. She pulled my towel away and said full package is towel free service. Woah...
Then she removed all her baju and begin to start her massage on my weaken body. When she sat on my butt, I can feel the heat from her crotch area and her pubic hairs rubbing against my ass crack. LAter she started to give me a very solid massage which I would definitely give a good 9/10 rating. While massaging my head, she purposely slide her hands down to my groin area. Her pussy is now right on top of my face. And the same time using her nails to lightly "scratch my balls". Walan eh. Buay tahan liao. My dickie mari kita in no time. She then slowly plant her pussy ard my face. Rubbing it against my lips. At the same time asking me to lick it. It is odorless and well trimmed. Her juice began to drip on my face. Then I use my finger to "dig" the unknown cave. Less than a min, she began to moan and suddenly a gush of fluid "shoot" onto my face. Omg....She is a Squirter!!!

She said she cant tahan liao and gulp down my dickie. Woah. A mind blowing BBBJ. Very slow and sensual. Really deep throat and good control movement. The tip of her tongue just swirled ard my dick head. So hot, wet and sensual.
After a good 5 mins, she turned my body ard and asked me to relax. Using her 2 hands to open up my butt crack, she planted her tongue to give me a good assrim. After 2-5 strokes, she asked did i wash my ass just now. I told her no. She said got some shit smell... She very professional. She used some wet tissues to clean my hole up and continue her assrim. And the same time asked to me to be in doggie position while she used her hands to stroke my balls. This continue for ard 5-10 mins. I basically lost track of time liao.

After that, she asked me to enter her in missionary style. Capped me using her mouth and I began to thrust. Suddenly I feel her pussy starting to contract and gripped my dick hard. She was moaning loud and guess what....she squirted again. Wow. Really like AV style sia. I told her the bed getting very wet liao. She said nvr mind. Later I proceed to doggie her. Seeing my dick enter and pull out from her tight ass is a real view sia. I told her I want to come liao but she stopped me. She told me now comes the full package style. She offered me AJ. Woah. I nvr tried AJ before and now my small head take control over big head liao. She changed the condom and apply a large amt of KY to her arse. I slowly insert into her while her gave out light moaning sound. She said "pls pump me slowly. I want to feel your dick inside me."

After abt 10-15 pumps, I told her I cannot tahan liao. Immediately she took out my condom and ask me to spray onto her face. She Jerked me fast and furious until I unload all my soldiers onto her face. Thats not the end yet. She used her fingers to "guide" all my love juice into her mouth. Then she spit it out again. At the same time using her the other hand to caress my balls. Later she shower me and wipe me dry. Superb service by her.

Name: Ros***
Face: 7.5 (Very sharp features and big eyes. In fact I think my sperms kena her eyes when I let go)
HT: I think ard 162cm ba.
BBBJ:9/10. One of the best I had.
AssRim:8/10 (Got shit smell, maybe she hold back abit)
Frenching: Didnt french much cos the way she BBJ and AR me, I dont think I cant accept to kiss her liao.
Body: Cfm syt body. Super firm and Flat tummy.
FJ: Super tight sia.
Dmg: 1 hr massage 40sgd. Full package 100 sgd. So total 140sgd.
RTF: Confirm lah.

Bros who want the ctc pls pm me. If u guys like my FR, pls up my points. Ctc will be given to bros with high reps pts and also posted FR recently. Want to protect this gem. Pls pls do not give out her contact to anyone hor.
Old 31-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
nightfever111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightfever111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Land of Minahs.

Erm...no need pm me. Just post reply and I will try to give out ctc to reputable chiongster. My mailbox flooded liao. Thanks. Btw, She only starts working after 12pm cos she said need to take care of her siblings in the morning. Enjoy her service and cheers.....
Old 31-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
fivyass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfivyass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro pm me the location or u prefer to exchange gem??

see ur FR song...
Old 31-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please pm me. INterested in MINAHS
Old 31-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sevenoaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro share ctc
Old 31-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
borstymie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can kindly pm me the ctc. Many thanks
Old 31-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 13
Stitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to beholdStitchboy is a splendid one to behold

Up u Bro....
Nice FR........
Old 31-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

there only one young minah? can share?
Old 31-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ifritboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls gv me the contact ty
Old 31-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tokcok123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do PM me the location and name of the minah, there could be many of them. Not all will give the equally good service as mentioned. Thank you.
Old 31-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reko101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share bro
Old 31-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
playplayplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro nightfever, please share me this location urgently...cannot tahan liao
Old 31-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joemarieg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great find. Please share via PM. Thanks
Old 31-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
raycon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro.can share her ctc pls.Many Tks
Old 31-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
afik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyafik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care to share?
In exchange I can pass u FL no.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1