The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
Wyn - The Day You Walked Away II

Prologue
Daniel leaned his head against the cold walls of his mansion. The once noisy and fun environment was now replaced with a dead silence. The themed rooms were now nothing but empty rooms. He buried himself in his palms. Just what happened? Why did his wives all leave him? He tried to contact them but it seemed as though they had changed their phone numbers. The last time he saw them their eyes were filled with intense disappointment and even Bernice who was the softest looked at him with disbelief.

One by one they left, taking with them sadness and disappointment.

What did he do?

He slept alone in each themed room, trying hard to get the fond memories he shared with each love who spent their happiest moment here. The touch of the bed, the surroundings and the warmth.

Especially in Bernice’s room which was the simplest of all, he could not help but weep. She was the one who was always there for him no matter what happened. But she was no longer around anymore.

A week had gone and his unshaved face was getting more shabby. He skipped meals and could not really concentrate on work anymore. Yes his business was now even bigger which was the envy of others. But what’s the use if the home he goes back to is always devoid of life?

Out of nowhere Wyn messaged him that caught him by surprise.

Wyn messaged him: Dear, shall we go for dinner today?

Dan: Not today Wyn. I’m not feeling too well today.

Wyn: You have not been feeling well for sometime now Dan! Are you avoiding me?

Dan: No Wyn, don’t get me wrong. I’m just not feeling well. A lot of things happened at home.

Wyn: Poor thing. How about I come over? I think you need someone to talk to.

Dan: If you like then.

Wyn: Alright. I’ll be there tonight ok?

Daniel put down the phone and leaned on the couch. He took out a cigarette and took a huge puff. It has been a long time since he last smoked. An exhale followed by a deep sigh. Seeing the cloud of smoke disappear before him, his mind was in a total blank.

Just what on earth happened? That was the question that Daniel was asking himself. Why did they leave? What did he do? What was the cause? No one said anything.

Wyn horned as she drove her car into his parking lot. There she came out of the car wearing a black blouse and she wasn’t wearing anything beneath. Paired with killer heels had made her simply irresistible. Wyn thought this would be the best treatment for him to unwind.

The main door was not locked and she could easily make her way inside. The room was stale and there were smoke everywhere. The lights were not turned on. The entire mansion was lit orange from the rays of the street lamps. There laid Daniel. The coffee table was messy and there were houseflies around. He was almost like a dead man.

Wyn: Oh my god. What happened to you dear? Why are you like this?

Daniel went silent. He noticed that Wyn was dressing in his favorite attire but he paid no attention to it. He just drank from the can of beer. To his dismay, there were no liquid left in there. He crushed the can and threw it aside.

Daniel: Argghhh!

This was the first time Wyn saw him like this.

Wyn: Are you alright dear? Please. You are scaring me.

Daniel: Was it you? Was it YOU? They are gone. All gone.

Wyn: Who? Who’s gone?

Daniel: Don’t pretend! You knew it. You knew it all along didn’t you?

Wyn: Huh? What are you talking about dear? Wasn’t you single all along? Are you telling me that you were lying all this while?

Daniel froze. What was he saying and thinking? Did he just give himself away?

Wyn: Were you lying to me all this time? Huh? What are you hiding from me?
Daniel was at a loss for words.

Wyn: Hmpph! I’m angry!

Wyn said as she walked out of his mansion and drove away.

Daniel watched helplessly as she left.

Daniel: Oh great. Now you are leaving me too.

He turned his head and drank a huge gulp of XO as he choked.

Daniel: Bernice, could you get me a towel please?

Daniel: Bernice?

His voice echoed and there were no reply.

He sighed deeply and fell into a deep sleep.

Coffeecans Reads
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=345351
Old 02-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wyn - The Day You Walked Away II

New story!!!! I'm here to camp!!
Old 02-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Daniel slept and he had a strange dream.

He saw Beth. And she was looking very worried. Never had he seen her like this.

Dan: Beth?

Dan: Are you alright? You seem very pale.

Beth: Dear, heed my words. Do not go on the vacation with Wyn. Do not go.

Dan: How did you know Wyn?

Beth: Don't... don't.

She said as she vanished.

Dan woke up in sweat. What was that all about? Why did it feel so real? What was this feeling?

Daniel: How about we spend some time overseas then? Then you can have all of me, uninterrupted. But, it must be 'official work matters' though. So I can have that excuse.

He remembered telling Wyn about this proposal to have a vacation overseas with Wyn but how in the world did Beth know about it?

He took a deep breath and went to wash up.

Wives: Morning hubs!

This was the best thing that happens every morning. To be greeted by his loves each morning. But was he satisfied with them or does he want more? especially now that he had tamed Wyn, would he want to add her to this family? Would Wyn agree given her possessive nature or would she say yes because of love?

In his mind he was thinking about the secret escapade with Wyn. Should he go for the trip? But he did remember what Beth had said. He thought he needed to sit down and think. But part of him was thinking why do you choose to believe a dead person's words?

Dan: I'm leaving, beauties!

It was weird but his wives ran and lined up properly. It was the first time they did this to him.

They were queued in terms of their ranks:
1) Bernice
2) Rena
3) Evans
4) Gin
5) Ting

When he walked past they requested for a goodbye kiss to each. To him it was like a parade where he inspected the soldiers, except for the kiss.

He was grabbed in the crotch whenever he kissed his wives.

Bernice: Be home early tonight dear. We are cooking today.

Dan: Sure dears. See you tonight.

All: Bye Hubs!

It felt really good to have a party of five to wish you goodbye.

He drove away seeing their smiles. But in his mind he was still contemplating on the trip.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 02-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
DudusCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 02-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

3rd camper ?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Work was busy as usual as he answered the emails one by one.

Just then his phone rang.

Wyn: Hi Dan. How are you?

Dan: Busy...

Wyn: Any time for me tonight?

Dan: Not now Wyn. I... I have an appointment tonight.

Wyn: Oh ok.. thought you could have dinner at my house. I had just asked my maid to buy a premium Waygu beef cut.

Dan: Tomorrow? I will set time for you.

Wyn: Promise?

Dan: Promise.

Wyn: Alrighty. And I'm itching for rubs.

Dan had a hard on straight.

Wyn: Hmmm.... ahh... I'm going to devour you tomorrow like a tiger to its prey.

Dan was getting all aroused when his phone rang, sending him a shock.

Dan: Ok I see you tomorrow ok?

Wyn: See you. Muacks.

Dan was back in his work as he stretched and looked at the clock. Finally it's time to head back.

He received an image of Wyn's pinkie with her fingers in it, followed by a message: Want more?

Seeing it made him feel horny as he put his phone aside before he started the engine. He then received another message asking him to receive.

He clicked and it was downloading.

He switched on the content with the earpiece.

There was Wyn's voice: Hug me... pinch my nipples... ahhhh... touch my pinkies... woooh.. ssssss.... fondle my breasts.... I'm yours... mmmm...

His manhood rose as he listened. He swore he wanted to straight to her house and did her all night but he had promised them.

He arrived home and his wives were all playing with each other.

Ting: 老公回来了!

They were running out of the rooms and rushed to the dining table.

It had been such a long time since they ate together. It seemed as though he was the emperor having dinner with all his concubines.

The house was full of laughter and it was the day he would spend in Bernice's room.

They slept happily together, hugging each other to sleep.

But he had the same dream again.

Beth: Remember dear. Do not go... do..not...go...

Coffeecans Reads
Old 03-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Support!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
KongHeefattChoy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Support from me as well
Old 03-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 03-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camp for more...
bro, lets camp.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 03-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

come, let's camp tgt!

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

Was it a sign to refrain from the trip?

Daniel woke up from the bed. Bernice was sleeping soundly. He was pondering on what to decide. He took his phone and listened to the recording that Wyn had sent him. It gave him the tinge of naughtiness.

He took off his clothes. He went to Bernice and caressed her soft tender big breasts. She wasn't wearing anything underneath thus all he just had to do was to remove her nightie. It had been some time since he saw her fully naked.

Bernice looked really stunning. All her proportions were solid. He helped himself to her breasts as he licked them hungrily. And he loved attacking them while they are asleep. He liked their moans while they are asleep.

A gush of air escaped from Bernice's mouth.

Bernice: haaaah...

Her legs moved as she turned her head, her eyes closed as though she was half asleep.

Daniel planted his mouth on one breast while his other hand was kneading her other dough.

Bernice's breathing was getting shorter and heavier. Her head was turning side to side.

Bernice: mmphh... mmmpph

Wet patches started to form on her panties.

Daniel played with her breasts, placing his hard rod in between her huge melons and squeezed her breasts hard as he shafted his rod in. He was feeling good tit-fucking Bernice. Her innocent and pure nature never failed to arouse him. He was enjoying himself where his precum was all over her breasts.

Bernice: haah...haaaaah...

He played with her breast for a good ten minutes, now he was rock hard. He moved slowly down and pulled her panties down.

He looked at Bernice, who was still sleeping, spread her legs and thrust in suddenly.

Bernice's neck stiffen as she felt his full penetration.

Bernice: herrrrrh.... hrrrrrhhh...

He ramped hard, looking at her melons jiggle furiously. He loved looking at her breasts whenever he had sex with her. Her hole was warm and wet, where his entry was smooth and fluid. He was bonking her hard but in his mind the only moans he wanted to hear was Wyn's. He closed his eyes and imagine how Wyn would react when he attacked her when she was asleep. Would Wyn be extra horny when sleeping or would Wyn let him do what he like with her?

His hands moved to her breasts as he pulled her nipples. Bernice arched her back. Her full blossom made his bonking so much more enjoyable as he could feel the cushions of the bang.

Bernice: I love you Dan...

She said subconsciously.

Daniel could not answer her as he was still thinking of Wyn, lost in his thoughts. When he was near to climax, he blurted out.

Dan: Fuck you Wyn!

He said as he deposited his everything inside her. He looked at Bernice who was half asleep. But he saw tears in her eyes.

Bernice retracted herself as she rolled to the other side.

Daniel knew that he had said something that he shouldn't have.

He hugged Bernice.

Daniel: I love you Bernice dear.

He could see Bernice giving him a forced smile but he knew that Bernice was hurt by his words.

Really hurt.

Bernice was shivering as she wept quietly.

以为 只要简单地生活
就能平息了脉搏

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 03-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

*flaps wings as i come in to land

Rawr

The Dragon is pleased

Feed me

Pray continue

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 03-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

Daniel: I'm sorry Bernice. Please don't cry.

Bernice kept quiet. His embrace meant alot to her at this point. She could feel his warm body against hers.

Daniel: I was just too horny watching porn. I think her name was Wyn Sakuragi.

Bernice: It's Rin Sakuragi

Daniel was stunned.

Daniel: You know her? Oh my god.

Bernice: You had a whole collection of Jap porn in your hard disks. You hid it and you think you can hide it from me?

Daniel: No one knows me like you do Bernice...

Daniel: Now then...

Bernice: Then what?

Daniel: I'm horny again.

Her weeping stopped for at least now she knew it was a misunderstanding.

Daniel squeezed her boobs again.

Bernice: Hey!

Daniel licked her ears.

Daniel: Let's 'kimoji' now?

Bernice slapped his thighs.

He helped himself to her breasts again, thanking god for his quick thinking.

Daniel: Dear?

Bernice: Yes?

Daniel: Can I ask you something?

Bernice: Yes?

Daniel: Why ain't your pussy pixelated like the movies?

They paused for a while and both of them laughed in the middle of the night.

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 03-09-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1