The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
ObamaRock is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Question Will you buy a house for your PRC gf in China ?

To samsters who intend to marry PRC women and if she want you purchase a house for her in mainland China will you do so ?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Will you buy a house for your PRC gf in China ?

If you r talking about marriage .... Can ... no problem

Provided i own 95% share of the house (or at least own the highest % possible been a foreigner and with some private agreement)
Old 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
If you r talking about marriage .... Can ... no problem

Provided i own 95% share of the house (or at least own the highest % possible been a foreigner and with some private agreement)
Of course for marriage. What if she want you to fork out around 30% of the downpayment first ? Say about SGD 60,000
Old 08-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaRock View Post
Of course for marriage. What if she want you to fork out around 30% of the downpayment first ? Say about SGD 60,000
why not, treat it as an investment, but make sure the house is in your name
Old 08-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Why not buy a house for YOURSELF and let your PRC GIRLFRIEND stay in it out of goodwill?
Old 08-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, if you love her you will provide her the security of a home. After all you will be living in it too Braddah. Braddah, its custom that a man has to have a home and a car before there is any consideration of marraige talk. No negotitions unless you can and are willing to bring that to the table Braddah. Braddah if you don't there are many men who will. Braddah, its also up to you to differentiate the type of home and make of vehicle you bring to the table. The onus is on you Braddah as far as performance. Braddah performance equates to accomplishment of your goal which is to marry her.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
desmondtwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are talking about just PRC wife: Yes.
It is so call a custom or their culture for their husband to own a house and a car before they nod their head in agreement to the marriage.
But make sure it has your name on it.
The ladies there dont want a "nake marriage".

If you are talking about PRC Whore(wife): No.
Reason - STUPID.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
why not, treat it as an investment, but make sure the house is in your name
She can put my name in but in China I am just a tourist not even a PR there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Why not buy a house for YOURSELF and let your PRC GIRLFRIEND stay in it out of goodwill?
She already staying with my parents and just we are looking for another HDB unit in SG. She want to buy a house in China because she wanted financial security from me.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah, if you love her you will provide her the security of a home. After all you will be living in it too Braddah. Braddah, its custom that a man has to have a home and a car before there is any consideration of marraige talk. No negotitions unless you can and are willing to bring that to the table Braddah. Braddah if you don't there are many men who will. Braddah, its also up to you to differentiate the type of home and make of vehicle you bring to the table. The onus is on you Braddah as far as performance. Braddah performance equates to accomplishment of your goal which is to marry her.
Braddah, if you intend to marry a woman regardless of nationality you will also have to same thing and that mostly related to MONEY
Old 08-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondtwh View Post
If you are talking about just PRC wife: Yes.
It is so call a custom or their culture for their husband to own a house and a car before they nod their head in agreement to the marriage.
But make sure it has your name on it.
The ladies there dont want a "nake marriage".

If you are talking about PRC Whore(wife): No.
Reason - STUPID.
The problem is I am poor man and cannot buy two houses at one go.

One house in China and one HDB unit in Singapore
Old 08-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To samsters who intend to marry PRC women and if she want you purchase a house for her in mainland China will you do so ?
If I was a moron and an idiot and my brain had been destroyed by syphilis, yes I would.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leesengwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No,but I can burn one for her in the 7th month
Old 08-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
meesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only moron or idiot will do that and get cheated by them in the end unless the house is in your name.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
She already staying with my parents and just we are looking for another HDB unit in SG. She want to buy a house in China because she wanted financial security from me.
Quote:
60K SGD you can buy a whole apartment at lesser grade cities in china . China houses are only for 60 years and the cheaper ones get en bloc earlier than expensive ones as long as location is good.Pls do your own research .

Now if you buy hdb cannot buy private local and overseas till mop is fulfilled . You better check the lastest hdb ruling before buying for joint application . If you are above 35 you can buy 1 from open market under singles scheme .

Tell her joint application for HDB if she already PR and she will get more than 60k sgd if you two seperated .
Old 08-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She can put my name in but in China I am just a tourist not even a PR there.

I am not sure about china properties as I only bought in singapore before but I have frens who have properties there in shanghai, his wife is shanghainese.....think he put under joint name as I heard got some restrictions for foreigners, you should know better than me if you intend to buy property there....

The only thing I am worried for you is if a woman needs you to buy a property for her to give her security then I worry that she may not be 100% true to you so tread carefully and do not fall prey to the woman's charter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1