The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stupiost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Typical story of a dumb girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canoneos View Post
Why do you need to get anything out of him? Just use the guy for your own pleasure like a FB. Make the bastard eat you for hours. Treat him like a sex slave. In the meantime, go look for other guys.
---- Haha, funny but I get your point totally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas View Post
I've said this in another thread before. Women r nothing but troubles. They r losers. 要出来玩又玩不起。So to all my brothers here, if u r horny just go for commercial sex. U pay them to leave u alone without any drama mama.
---- I agree, dun pick those emotional girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontee View Post
Dear Sis, its normal to feel this way after all women are ruled by emotions. ......................... 2 options: just walk away from this bottomless relationship; carry on bcos the sex is great but understand the ''love'' he give you is worthless and you cannot take it to heart. If sis want to continue the relationship and yet didnt want to feel shitty perhaps everytime you two get together you can ask him to host at a nice hotel staycation 3D 2N with breadfast lol. That way you get great sex and a nice place to stay. And if he want to pamper you just let him pamper you maybe thats his way of saying "i can give you anything but status"
---- LOL your comment abt the 3D 2N staycation.... very funny but ya you get my point hor. Yeah thanks for reminding me the 'love' i am seeking is not gonna happen even if he were to repeatedly false-create it or if i ever do feel 'loved'. Thanks for breaking down the process for me. I will need to use my damn brain and stop my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Coming from the other side of the fence......................................... it's likely he'll have multiple women apart from you.
---- Thanks for reminder. I guess at the bottom of my heart I DO know he can have other girls. I think I'm actually a silly pig to not mind being that mistress, and WANT to be that one mistress. But need to rem he needs to continually fuck other women too. Oh well. Poor wife first, then poor me. Afterall, who am I to want some priority, love, care, concern, pampering, time from him.
Old 24-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah still giving advice ah .........never ending one........she is just waiting for time to pass and the ultimate to happen. Just enjoy the sex and fun la. emotions always bring trouble....see so many pple affected and keep giving advice to you.....
Old 24-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Got once a respected and senior samster told me in reality people dun come here to hear advise... They came here to hear the answer that they wan only even if it only 1 people saying their desired ans only

So the fact is she wan to hear yes pls carry on being with the married guy... I believe he really love and wan to be with u... Just wait for him to divorce

Cheers
either people come here to look for great sex or sad people come to say how great their sex was .....
Old 25-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

If they want real advise. They will visit

Www.mothercare.com.sg

Old 11-02-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

There are plenty of men out there. Just start a new relationship again. Moreover, you don't need men to be around all the time to keep you happy, right?
Old 16-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey TS.. how is it going for u? Chanced upon this thread and feel for u
Old 17-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS you are actually not asking for advice when you post this thread arent you? You are just seeking an avenue to vent your inner frustration which you are afraid to show bcoz to do so would prove something is seriously wrong with the relationship and you have been wrong all along to continue this fuckfest with a guy who just see you as a fuck toy. Its your subconsciousness that made you make this thread in the guise of seeking advice but in actual fact you just want to feel better from your shitty situation. Upfront you want to see if there are advice that might give you a way out but deep in your mind you are exploring your own desires and objectives. You were brought up among a family and friends that have at least some values and this is clashing with your need for attention and enjoyment. This turmoil is whats happening right now. You laugh off some of the more candid comments here because you are afraid of getting hurt and lost your happy go lucky attitude.

At this point i should apologise because im a candid person and i hope you are convinced im one. I need you to be convinced coz otherwise you won't believe what im going to say next. Im sorry but its necessary.

Now, i wanna tell you a story. I married into a marriage whereby i came to understand my wife too late. My wife is gorgeous and very friendly. But She is also a stupid girl who doesn't understand priorities and being too caring she doesn't understand she was being taken advantage of and that her husband has already given up on her for being very nice to outsidersand and shitty to those she is closest to. She rather be fucked by strangers than her husband and im saying this in a literal sense. And she doesnt loke romantic candlelight dinners, she doesnt like flowers. She prefers diamonds handbags and attention. The former two i can give her nonproblem but she seeks attention the most. So much so she is willing to be fucked by others in affairs behind her husband. She is a strict buddhist and her affairs were very conflicting to her values but since she is an attention whore she continue doing so. How i got to know all these is secondsry, doesnt have anything to do with your story. But the fact that my wife emulates you is a perfect example of a course of action that goes nowhere. Nowhere except down the path of self destruction. A frw years back after her 3rd affair i threw her out of the house literally kicked her out the gates. I didnt even let her pack. Told my maids to pack her stuff afterwards. She begged me and got her sis to beg. Her mum whom she didnt dare to tell what happened got to know about it via my sis in law and begged me too. My mum in law is a wonderful person with really good personality. I finally relented. She continues to be my wife till today. Had i not accepted her back she will have nothing (well except half of my fortune) and she will continued to be played by others. History has proven it. And history will tell you you are on a one eay road to wasting your youth. And for what? Attention?? Enjoyment!? You are better off selling yourself as a prostitute. At least you get money.

Now the other side of the story. My wife's conflicting actions have at one time drove me away. I am still the dutiful husband taking care of everything and anything in the household and taking the family out etc. But inside me onhave given up on my wife. I wanted excitement i wanted romance and great sex. I wanted my youth back. Unintentionally, i got to know a 26 yr old girl via my contacts and gatherings. She is smart, stunning (more stunning than my wife) and very outgoing. We got along real well and i treated her as a good friend. But then my selfish side rear its head. I realised this is an opportunity to live the life i wanted. Here is a girl ripe for the taking. She was by then very close to me, doesnt mind me touching her, laughs at my sex jokes, and she love to take care of me whenever we go out. She isnt a slut mind you. She is nice but behaves herself. But with me you can tell she visibly relaxes and be herself. She likes to grab my hand when she is excited and msgs me very often with notes to take care of myself and asks when are we going out next. She knows i have a wife and kids and she has said im two occassions that she doesnt mind me having a family and she think thats a good thing for a man. In short she was prepared to be a side chick. Just because of all the attention i gave her. I do spend on her but hardly any gifts just lunches dinner but i spend time with her which she cherished alot. See thw similarities here? You were her at the beginning. Now let me continue with my story. Let me tell you my perspective aka your daddy's (minus the sugar) perspective. I have thought things through very well. Here is a girl who don't mind going the next step and letting me fuck her and use her. She is smart and as such has thought through the pros and cons and still wish to continue with it and that tells me she will not act in a irrational or selfish manner. My marriage which i will not leave is safe and i will have ample time to monitor her if she turn jealous or irrational. She doesn't demand much gifts which tells me shenisnt in it for my money and that means i can keep her as long as i give her attention. She has a body thats slim tall with b cup, not big but just the right size inlike. But its her face that knocks guys off their feet. She look like a cross between angelababy and rosamind kwan and she is young, i was 10yrs older. Just right. For a fucktoy. Nothing else but a fucktoy. All i need is to feed her emotional needs. Perfect.

You get my drift now? I dont need to say more.

Im not defending myself coz i know i have turned into a bastard. Sometimes my work does that to me too or i wont survive. But you know what happened after one night when we were walking next to MBS? It was late at night no more joggers and we avoided the bars. I turned to her and told her i wanted to tell her something. It was like in the movies, she looked so very expectantly at me. And i took her shoulders and kissed her on the forehead. I told her she i love her and shenis like a sister to me. She stared at me and surprise was written all over her face. I forgot to mention that i was touchy to her too and she is very likely to get the message i was interested in her. So this caught her by surprise. I remembered i licked my lips with half my mind wanting to change my mind and fuck her brains out and feed my sexual need that has been building for so long that very night probanly book a room at mbs since its so damn near. But i didnt. Afte a while tears welled up in her eyes and i saw the most radiant smile i ever saw on her. She said "thank you" and said she doesnt feel so well. Must be the food. She would like to go home and she said its ok i dont need to fetch her back. On impulse i took her hand and told her "i know your feelings but i want the best for you." Likeni said, she is smart and she appreciated that. We didnt meet each other for a week plus. She took urgent leave and went holiday. When she was back she asked to meet up and gave me a present from her holidays. We talked like old friends minus the sexual tension. We laugh and joke. It eas never the same again, no more touchy feely no more eyes staring at eavh other. But it was so much better now. She is my true friend and there were no longer hidden agendas no longer intentions that gnaws at our values and principles. It was as good as it gets. Later after a few years she met a really nice guy who became her bf to this day and i always cheer her on to take the next step. Time will tell what comes next but i think God i did the right thing.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You sir, are a perfect gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatronzombie View Post
TS you are actually not asking for advice when you post this thread arent you? You are just seeking an avenue to vent your inner frustration which you are afraid to show bcoz to do so would prove something is seriously wrong with the relationship and you have been wrong all along to continue this fuckfest with a guy who just see you as a fuck toy. Its your subconsciousness that made you make this thread in the guise of seeking advice but in actual fact you just want to feel better from your shitty situation. Upfront you want to see if there are advice that might give you a way out but deep in your mind you are exploring your own desires and objectives. You were brought up among a family and friends that have at least some values and this is clashing with your need for attention and enjoyment. This turmoil is whats happening right now. You laugh off some of the more candid comments here because you are afraid of getting hurt and lost your happy go lucky attitude.

At this point i should apologise because im a candid person and i hope you are convinced im one. I need you to be convinced coz otherwise you won't believe what im going to say next. Im sorry but its necessary.

Now, i wanna tell you a story. I married into a marriage whereby i came to understand my wife too late. My wife is gorgeous and very friendly. But She is also a stupid girl who doesn't understand priorities and being too caring she doesn't understand she was being taken advantage of and that her husband has already given up on her for being very nice to outsidersand and shitty to those she is closest to. She rather be fucked by strangers than her husband and im saying this in a literal sense. And she doesnt loke romantic candlelight dinners, she doesnt like flowers. She prefers diamonds handbags and attention. The former two i can give her nonproblem but she seeks attention the most. So much so she is willing to be fucked by others in affairs behind her husband. She is a strict buddhist and her affairs were very conflicting to her values but since she is an attention whore she continue doing so. How i got to know all these is secondsry, doesnt have anything to do with your story. But the fact that my wife emulates you is a perfect example of a course of action that goes nowhere. Nowhere except down the path of self destruction. A frw years back after her 3rd affair i threw her out of the house literally kicked her out the gates. I didnt even let her pack. Told my maids to pack her stuff afterwards. She begged me and got her sis to beg. Her mum whom she didnt dare to tell what happened got to know about it via my sis in law and begged me too. My mum in law is a wonderful person with really good personality. I finally relented. She continues to be my wife till today. Had i not accepted her back she will have nothing (well except half of my fortune) and she will continued to be played by others. History has proven it. And history will tell you you are on a one eay road to wasting your youth. And for what? Attention?? Enjoyment!? You are better off selling yourself as a prostitute. At least you get money.

Now the other side of the story. My wife's conflicting actions have at one time drove me away. I am still the dutiful husband taking care of everything and anything in the household and taking the family out etc. But inside me onhave given up on my wife. I wanted excitement i wanted romance and great sex. I wanted my youth back. Unintentionally, i got to know a 26 yr old girl via my contacts and gatherings. She is smart, stunning (more stunning than my wife) and very outgoing. We got along real well and i treated her as a good friend. But then my selfish side rear its head. I realised this is an opportunity to live the life i wanted. Here is a girl ripe for the taking. She was by then very close to me, doesnt mind me touching her, laughs at my sex jokes, and she love to take care of me whenever we go out. She isnt a slut mind you. She is nice but behaves herself. But with me you can tell she visibly relaxes and be herself. She likes to grab my hand when she is excited and msgs me very often with notes to take care of myself and asks when are we going out next. She knows i have a wife and kids and she has said im two occassions that she doesnt mind me having a family and she think thats a good thing for a man. In short she was prepared to be a side chick. Just because of all the attention i gave her. I do spend on her but hardly any gifts just lunches dinner but i spend time with her which she cherished alot. See thw similarities here? You were her at the beginning. Now let me continue with my story. Let me tell you my perspective aka your daddy's (minus the sugar) perspective. I have thought things through very well. Here is a girl who don't mind going the next step and letting me fuck her and use her. She is smart and as such has thought through the pros and cons and still wish to continue with it and that tells me she will not act in a irrational or selfish manner. My marriage which i will not leave is safe and i will have ample time to monitor her if she turn jealous or irrational. She doesn't demand much gifts which tells me shenisnt in it for my money and that means i can keep her as long as i give her attention. She has a body thats slim tall with b cup, not big but just the right size inlike. But its her face that knocks guys off their feet. She look like a cross between angelababy and rosamind kwan and she is young, i was 10yrs older. Just right. For a fucktoy. Nothing else but a fucktoy. All i need is to feed her emotional needs. Perfect.

Im not defending myself coz i know i have turned into a bastard. Sometimes my work does that to me too or i wont survive. But you know what happened after one night when we were walking next to MBS? It was late at night no more joggers and we avoided the bars. I turned to her and told her i wanted to tell her something. It was like in the movies, she looked so very expectantly at me. And i took her shoulders and kissed her on the forehead. I told her she i love her and shenis like a sister to me. She stared at me and surprise was written all over her face. I forgot to mention that i was touchy to her too and she is very likely to get the message i was interested in her. So this caught her by surprise. I remembered i licked my lips with half my mind wanting to change my mind and fuck her brains out and feed my sexual need that has been building for so long that very night probanly book a room at mbs since its so damn near. But i didnt. Afte a while tears welled up in her eyes and i saw the most radiant smile i ever saw on her. She said "thank you" and said she doesnt feel so well. Must be the food. She would like to go home and she said its ok i dont need to fetch her back. On impulse i took her hand and told her "i know your feelings but i want the best for you." Likeni said, she is smart and she appreciated that. We didnt meet each other for a week plus. She took urgent leave and went holiday. When she was back she asked to meet up and gave me a present from her holidays. We talked like old friends minus the sexual tension. We laugh and joke. It eas never the same again, no more touchy feely no more eyes staring at eavh other. But it was so much better now. She is my true friend and there were no longer hidden agendas no longer intentions that gnaws at our values and principles. It was as good as it gets. Later after a few years she met a really nice guy who became her bf to this day and i always cheer her on to take the next step. Time will tell what comes next but i think God i did the right thing.
Old 20-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupiost View Post
Seriously. I'm good looking, I am nice. Completely fuckable. I'm really nice. Nice to him. Except times when I'm a bit attitude. What the fuck is wrong man. I'm too ready for him? Do guys all really want something they cannot have?
Let's hook up and I'll take care of you.
Old 21-03-2017, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Megatronzombie,

So how are u coping with ur current marriage life? Are you happy with your current status?

If given another chance at MBS that night, would you have Say to AngelaRosa Bb,"I love u, pls Marry me." instead?

Quote:

Old 23-03-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Hi bro Megatronzombie,

So how are u coping with ur current marriage life? Are you happy with your current status?

If given another chance at MBS that night, would you have Say to AngelaRosa Bb,"I love u, pls Marry me." instead?
Short answers:

No im not happy with my current marriage. I cope by doing what i like best; my interests minus the "trying to hook up with young girls" part ;p
No i will not use my friend as a sex toy bcoz i respect her so. I dont want her to waste her time or turn jaded and i want her to have a long rewarding relationship with a guy who deserves her.
I must say the second answer only becamereally clear on hindsight. At that time at mbs with her, half of my mind just wanna fuck her brains out. Now i attribute that to animal instincts and pure ego manifest.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Let's hook up and I'll take care of you.
She disaappeared........
Old 14-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Short answers:

No im not happy with my current marriage. I cope by doing what i like best; my interests minus the "trying to hook up with young girls" part ;p
No i will not use my friend as a sex toy bcoz i respect her so. I dont want her to waste her time or turn jaded and i want her to have a long rewarding relationship with a guy who deserves her.
I must say the second answer only becamereally clear on hindsight. At that time at mbs with her, half of my mind just wanna fuck her brains out. Now i attribute that to animal instincts and pure ego manifest.
perhaps this mv is describing your situation now.
nothing hurts a man more than being cheated by their own wife.
Old 15-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupiost View Post
I got attracted to this man and we started to go out and then he told me he's married. I got emotionally involved (typical stupid girl). I wasn't out for the money, but like all other girls, indulge in the feel of being pampered. He's not stingy or what. He def don't make little money. I was stupid to not let him spend too much money and in the end I pampered him to not spend instead. He's getting free fu**. I'm starting to feel I'm worse than a mistress, worse than a prostitute. Even those two group of people get more benefits than I do. Since he's married I also deal with not being the first for anything. I feel emotionally shitty and sad all the time. Thoughts?

LEAVE HIM. Don't spare another thought on this issue. You know what to do but lacked the courage, and fear losing something you know you will never get in the first place. There are plenty of guys out there who can do better. And you deserve better.

Unless of course you are just treating him like a fuck buddy
Old 05-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
justachillguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Short answers:

Much respect for your actions bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1