The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Often, i hav tot alot abt this, especially when i am going to work and after work,
and i started to think back, during sch time, gf are hard to find cos not handsome enough, then some more that time no balls also, unlike now, can approach any gals, then when u enter poly, tats no pretty gals in ur same class and all ur friends are mostly guys, single, n of course,they also hav no gals to intro to u cos even they themself can't get gf. Then wat can we do, other than to surf net, msn, friendster to find gals, but all the gals are so "dao" if u can get a reply, can consider very lucky,but of course i do get a few ons n flings from this type of channel, but although every time i get into this kinda of " play play " affair,even though i know that this kinda relationship won't work but every time i will treat it like a serious relationship, maybe deep deep down inside my heart , i do longed for a fairy tale like ending.

Then when u stepped into the working society, u find that ur working area also got no gals, mostly all married old woman, so no chance to get to know suitable gals too.And after work, i would listen to sad love song, thinking how difficult is to fall in love. And when u alone at home, i would cry sometimes, seriously, no joking, when u notice that u are so alone in ur life that there's not even a single caring gal who will ask u something like how is ur work
today, tough? I mean such a simple gesture that i see from other couple is
such a normal simple everyday thing to them, but to me, is like striking toto.
When i am young, i use to hope to live life simple,like those Qin Mei Zhu Ma, to married the gal i like n live happily ever after, not when i grew older, i come to realise that it is something like " mission impossible".

So wat can i do, i cannot jus anyhow approach gal which i like in the street and ask them for a date right. So wat can i do, other then to go geylang, and surf sammyboy. Seriously this forum is like become the core to my life ord, addicted to it, and also i notice alot other samsters is also trying to find their fairy tale love life, but in vain, thats y we go geylang and so emphasis "GF" feeling when we visit lorong 18,we are so pathatic that we hav to turn to a pro for some time limiting and costly "GF" feeling.

And often , i longed for someone to hug when i am feeling down, but deep down, i also know that love can't be force, and preciesly becos i know this, i am feeling more sad, how i wish that Love can be bought, then it will make things less complicating for me, at less i know that if i got the $$, i can have love.Thats y so many ppl turn to china or viet for option to marry wife. But in reality, it is not like that , $$ can't buy love., Up till now, i still wonder how my life will be in future, but i have a strong feeling that that's it for me ord, nothing big turn or twist will happen to me, still i will visit geylang,go home after work, visit sammyboy, then when i am old, die lonely.

Anyone here share the same thoughts as me? Is this the meaning of life?
Old 11-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

bro widen ur social circle, take part in more activities. SDU organised or sthg. n if destined dat u remain single, take heart dat ther r plenty of single pple out ther who r leading happy lives too. the world is very ironic. some who r married cant wait to get out of it while some cant wait to jump into it. marriages do not mean a fairytale ending, juz a start of a new lifestyle still filled with mundane problems, juz as when u r single.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

The Bro above is right.

If you go to Mc Donalds... you get burger... Don't expect a steak to appear in the menu.

There is no Ms Perfect, only Ms Right.

Ms Right need not be perfect.

Ms Perfect might not be the right one for you.

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 11-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ABC Mafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome to ''the world'' , bro. but just dont ever feel like a loser even if u cant find true love. aleast u stil got a job, its not the end of the world. trying hanging out more, maybe 1 day ur fate wil come
Old 12-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ABC Mafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome to ''the world'' , bro. but just dont ever feel like a loser even if u cant find true love. aleast u stil got a job, its not the end of the world. try hanging out more, maybe 1 day ur fate wil come
Old 12-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 20
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What true love? Girl in her teen believes in absolute love. Girl grow older early 20, still believe love can be found, even after some backs. Girl in her late 20s find that love is hard to get, so believes in compromising with less love, but more bread.

Girl in her early 30s is wise, but only yearns more for companionship. Girl in her late 30s finds love not all important, and looks only to companionship. Girl in her 40s, getting older, settles for a simple pet instead, rather than seeking romance.

One thing true about guy is ..... regardless of age still can equally potent with the right stimulation. Old man or young man still can be just as chee hong.

True love is superfluous and is more of a state of mind. Its just like material contentment, depends on what you are willing to settle with. Prob with man is that when he got Honda, he want to get a Zonda.

Friend of mine said he want a sedan, but later talked about a cabriolet. Life is as such. Man is never contented. The only contented man is one who had already long sworn to a life of complete abstinence from material indulgence.

I used to hunt for true love (some people say, "like real...."). But, after some years of working, life so short. Have to slog and work long hours. Either heng find a good girl to settle with or (if not so heng) find car to play with. I gave up on the former. Even the term "materialistic girl" had long faded from my mind. Only thing I have in mind is what car to buy next, how many horses, got sport rim/ sun roof and etc.

No point waiting like donkey for the "right" one to appear, cos' she may not exist in the first place. The real thing to do now is to live the best part of life. Thats now.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
Often, i hav tot alot abt this, especially when i am going to work and after work,
and i started to think back, during sch time, gf are hard to find cos not handsome enough, then some more that time no balls also, unlike now, can approach any gals, then when u enter poly, tats no pretty gals in ur same class and all ur friends are mostly guys, single, n of course,they also hav no gals to intro to u cos even they themself can't get gf. Then wat can we do, other than to surf net, msn, friendster to find gals, but all the gals are so "dao" if u can get a reply, can consider very lucky,but of course i do get a few ons n flings from this type of channel, but although every time i get into this kinda of " play play " affair,even though i know that this kinda relationship won't work but every time i will treat it like a serious relationship, maybe deep deep down inside my heart , i do longed for a fairy tale like ending.

Then when u stepped into the working society, u find that ur working area also got no gals, mostly all married old woman, so no chance to get to know suitable gals too.And after work, i would listen to sad love song, thinking how difficult is to fall in love. And when u alone at home, i would cry sometimes, seriously, no joking, when u notice that u are so alone in ur life that there's not even a single caring gal who will ask u something like how is ur work
today, tough? I mean such a simple gesture that i see from other couple is
such a normal simple everyday thing to them, but to me, is like striking toto.
When i am young, i use to hope to live life simple,like those Qin Mei Zhu Ma, to married the gal i like n live happily ever after, not when i grew older, i come to realise that it is something like " mission impossible".

So wat can i do, i cannot jus anyhow approach gal which i like in the street and ask them for a date right. So wat can i do, other then to go geylang, and surf sammyboy. Seriously this forum is like become the core to my life ord, addicted to it, and also i notice alot other samsters is also trying to find their fairy tale love life, but in vain, thats y we go geylang and so emphasis "GF" feeling when we visit lorong 18,we are so pathatic that we hav to turn to a pro for some time limiting and costly "GF" feeling.

And often , i longed for someone to hug when i am feeling down, but deep down, i also know that love can't be force, and preciesly becos i know this, i am feeling more sad, how i wish that Love can be bought, then it will make things less complicating for me, at less i know that if i got the $$, i can have love.Thats y so many ppl turn to china or viet for option to marry wife. But in reality, it is not like that , $$ can't buy love., Up till now, i still wonder how my life will be in future, but i have a strong feeling that that's it for me ord, nothing big turn or twist will happen to me, still i will visit geylang,go home after work, visit sammyboy, then when i am old, die lonely.

Hey bro I feel exactyl the same way too....For me its more of all playing all the way when I was in school, didn't really gave much attention to chasing gals...Then when come to realised it its a bit too late in uni try to chase but always never succeed with the gal of my dreams, either kena snatched or something happen...Now it more of a if got then good, if dun have then just live life as it is....I totally understand your feelings man.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah lau.. threadstarter, sure dat was ur true life experience?? bud ur nick here is called playboy82 leh..

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 12-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Hanzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dedicate my 1st post to this tthread...

The situations u mentioned is like.. ur helping mi to confess out the sorrows thatz in my heart and i share the same sentiments as u.. so i totally understand ur feelings and views on this.. seeing ur frens, peers getting attachded or married.. especially after army where such cases are getting common.. one will feel envious of them.. but happy for them at the same time! theres this progamme showing on every tuesday 830pm channel u.. where the hosts assist ppl in unique ways to propose to their partner.. veri sweet to watch..

im wondering what occupation are you in.. have u ever thot of going into industry that will expose u to more gals? or u can join classes or workshops to learn new things.. i have not yet started myself though.. but i think most singles will join such classes..

and thx for opening this topic
Old 12-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Hanzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dedicate my 1st post to this tthread...

The situations u mentioned is like.. ur helping mi to confess out the sorrows thatz in my heart and i share the same sentiments as u.. so i totally understand ur feelings and views on this.. seeing ur frens, peers getting attachded or married.. especially after army where such cases are getting common.. one will feel envious of them.. but happy for them at the same time! theres this progamme showing on every tuesday 830pm channel u.. where the hosts assist ppl in unique ways to propose to their partner.. veri sweet to watch..

im wondering what occupation are you in.. have u ever thot of going into industry that will expose u to more gals? or u can join classes or workshops to learn new things.. i have not yet started myself though.. but i think most singles will join such classes.. as long as ur healthy, its nv too late. at least u still can get things going.

and thx for opening this topic
Old 12-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82

Bro Playboy, ur words reflected what i've keeping in my heart for a long long long time...

Actually in my school days (3 years in Pre-U), i've had my share of relationships... 3 Gfs in my life so far, not alot but i feel contented & "normal" back then.

Until i broke up with my 'most recent gf' which was 3 years plus ago, my life the past 3 years plus (from 2003 to now...) has been a virtually a vaccum.

Right now, thou i'm in uni and my class is surrounded by beautiful gals, everyone of them are attached. Even for my guy buddies, quite a few of them have found themselves a nice gf to settle down with...

sometimes i think heaven has played a joke on me. I've had my success earlier than ppl, at an age where most of my peers were playing arcade or soccer. Then now, suddenly it seemed the tide has turned against me... everyone around me (guys or gals) seemed to have found their happiness... whilst i seem to be further & further away from my dream...

What does it take to be loved?? some ppl, without having to put in much effort, has a beautiful gf who would forgive & stand by them no matter what happen.

some ppl like me, no matter how hard i try, be it improving myself or what, seems destined for a life of loneliness....
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 12-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fastcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesfreq
What true love? Girl in her teen believes in absolute love. Girl grow older early 20, still believe love can be found, even after some backs. Girl in her late 20s find that love is hard to get, so believes in compromising with less love, but more bread.

Girl in her early 30s is wise, but only yearns more for companionship. Girl in her late 30s finds love not all important, and looks only to companionship. Girl in her 40s, getting older, settles for a simple pet instead, rather than seeking romance.

One thing true about guy is ..... regardless of age still can equally potent with the right stimulation. Old man or young man still can be just as chee hong.

True love is superfluous and is more of a state of mind. Its just like material contentment, depends on what you are willing to settle with. Prob with man is that when he got Honda, he want to get a Zonda.

Friend of mine said he want a sedan, but later talked about a cabriolet. Life is as such. Man is never contented. The only contented man is one who had already long sworn to a life of complete abstinence from material indulgence.

Only thing I have in mind is what car to buy next, how many horses, got sport rim/ sun roof and etc.

No point waiting like donkey for the "right" one to appear, cos' she may not exist in the first place. The real thing to do now is to live the best part of life. Thats now.
SO bro u driving a Zonda now ar?? A bit steep la; try something more "down to earth " like a LP640

女人如衣裳,兄弟如手足
切记,切记!!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

Girls between 20-28, want someone who owns a car, who got bit of looks... both i dun have.....

money so hard to earn, and girls expects us to help them pay for everything.

and if we guys are tired of work, still ask us to go out on weekdays nights to cheong, machiam no need to work.... then ask them out sats, they prefer to sticks to their female friends.

like that how to find gf/wife?

i given up. sometimes fuck and leave is the best policy.....

cheers bro... u r not alone
Old 12-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
Dark Magician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

despite the case that there are many divoices case ard nwadays ...

but deep in my heart i still believe that true love does exsist in this world ..

the question here is do we have the chance to encounter it ...

somehow .. s long s u contiune to believe .. true love will happen to u ..

n i do believe that time will tell if the love we hv is true ...

jus sharing my views ... Thx
Old 12-10-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro playboy82 and others in the same situation. My 2 cents worth is this:
Cast your net wider. Dun just think of our local girls. Before they reach 30 most of them have big expectations for a bf. Take a look at the Filipinos, Vietnamese etc. Some of them are really good lookers but more important they are more realistic. But before you get to that stage just make friends first. Practice your conversation skills. Get used to just plain talking without any motive in your mind. Then later develop the art of passing simple compliments. Then you move on...
Lastly, be very careful that you don't fall for an FL. Don't take this the wrong way, but, you can be very vulnerable to an FL at this stage. They give you the Gf feeling but their intention is not to make you bf no. 1 but maybe no.3 or no.4. A lot believe (like us too!), they need "spare tyres". A "Bf" is useful to them because of things like showing off to their friends, using you for favours like buying food, taking them out, and of course taking your hard earned cash.
Best of luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1