The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2017, 07:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

there are afew places which does the anonymous HIV test...
the popular choice are afa.org.sg and Dr Tan Clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
DSC make appt need give ic? Anywhere can do anonymous ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
there are afew places which does the anonymous HIV test...
the popular choice are afa.org.sg and Dr Tan Clinic
Thanks bro how about STD test got annoynmous Bo? I go online form in DSC need out ic

I v scared the girl bbbj me now feels weird
Old 24-11-2017, 06:44 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i dont think there is any..

the closest will be at afa which does the anonymous HIV + syphilis few years back when i was in sg..

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Thanks bro how about STD test got annoynmous Bo? I go online form in DSC need out ic

I v scared the girl bbbj me now feels weird

Old 01-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lorenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i dont think there is any..

the closest will be at afa which does the anonymous HIV + syphilis few years back when i was in sg..

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/361-new-hiv-cases-singapore-first-10-months-2017-moh-070529831.html
Old 02-12-2017, 07:42 AM

and what have it got to do with anonymous std test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/361-new-hiv-cases-singapore-first-10-months-2017-moh-070529831.html

Old 03-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SmsEs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went on Saturday, opted to do survey. Given free of charge for the gen3 test. Do take the opportunity.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebear View Post
a warning to all. condom or bbbj is not 100% safe. result came b positive for hiv, herpes and chylamdia. my life is screwed. gd luck n take care. dun harm ur loves one. nv had any raw fj. only bbbj .
How common is catching any hiv from bbbj?
I am concerned as the FL was coughing quite a bit during the session, telling me her throat is pain.
I got a fever a week later. Not sure if those are symptoms
Old 09-12-2017, 03:13 AM

Not common...i have Never heard of anyone who got hiv from bbj .. however low risk doesnt mean no risk...

Forget abt the symptoms.. go for a checkup if u are worried..you could well gotten somwthing nastt from earlier exposure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
How common is catching any hiv from bbbj?
I am concerned as the FL was coughing quite a bit during the session, telling me her throat is pain.
I got a fever a week later. Not sure if those are symptoms

Old 17-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Yes agreed. Getting HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex is almost unheard of.

IMO, 4th Gen test at 2 weeks is very indicative. I personally have diagnosed a number of HIV infections 2 weeks post exposure with the rapid 4th Gen.

However, any and all prudent logical doctors will still tell you to retest at 1 month. And that you must do.
Hi sir , I’m asking on behalf of a colleague who recently had a one night stand. Apparently the condom slip off at the end. He went to check after 15 days using 4th gen finger prick and result is negative.

Yes he is looking to do the reconfirmation at end of third months. However he looks worried Everyday now and anxious.

So my question is ; By the 15th day tests, it’s indicative in the sense is 95% certain he is negative already is it? Cause as a colleague work buddy I wish to set his mind down. It’s affecting me and those who knows him
Old 17-01-2018, 08:06 AM

95% after 15 days??? far from it

HIV P24 antigen starts appearing after 14 days for most people ( not all) and that is about the earliest you can detect it..

at 28 days.. the p24 antigen becomes high enough to measure and it would be 95% or more accurate then..

read this sticky on HIV
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17859

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Hi sir , I’m asking on behalf of a colleague who recently had a one night stand. Apparently the condom slip off at the end. He went to check after 15 days using 4th gen finger prick and result is negative.

Yes he is looking to do the reconfirmation at end of third months. However he looks worried Everyday now and anxious.

So my question is ; By the 15th day tests, it’s indicative in the sense is 95% certain he is negative already is it? Cause as a colleague work buddy I wish to set his mind down. It’s affecting me and those who knows him

Old 20-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Etio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post

Well the ag/ab test before 1 month can’t be conclusive but do test around day 20 to day 23 as by then HIV antibody igM becomes detactable by 3rd and 4th gen test. As referenced to http://www.drtanandpartners.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/HIV-WIndow-Period.png

Not conclusive at day 20-23 but definitely more accurate then day 15.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kamaguchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i need advice from bros out there.

Recently went for a bonk session at geylang. It was my 2nd time with her and asked if i have HIV cause she wanted to do raw. But i controlled myself and insisted on putting condom on for protection. After the session, i think back and got worried because i had bbbj with her and i finger her too. And i also notice some cuts on my finger. Wanna ask if having cuts on my finger and finger her will affect my chances of having hiv/stds? We also frenched. Will that increase the chance? Im most afraid of the bbbj and fingering her. Please advice. Im waiting for the window period to be done so that i can go for a test. Im feeling very nervous and the anxiety is really killing me.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:48 AM

your risk of getting HIV is low.. however low risk does not mean no risk.. yes iy is better to get yourself tested.

Also STI like herpes, gonorrhea and probably syphilis are the most common STI one gets from BBBJ ... go check for that too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaguchi View Post
Hi, i need advice from bros out there.

Recently went for a bonk session at geylang. It was my 2nd time with her and asked if i have HIV cause she wanted to do raw. But i controlled myself and insisted on putting condom on for protection. After the session, i think back and got worried because i had bbbj with her and i finger her too. And i also notice some cuts on my finger. Wanna ask if having cuts on my finger and finger her will affect my chances of having hiv/stds? We also frenched. Will that increase the chance? Im most afraid of the bbbj and fingering her. Please advice. Im waiting for the window period to be done so that i can go for a test. Im feeling very nervous and the anxiety is really killing me.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
JJ07 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJ07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I last had sex with a commercial sex worker on 9 Feb and last had bbbj from a health centre masseur on 18 March.

Is the result accurate if I go for anonymous 4th gen blood/oral fluid hiv & std testing?

Which clinic will you recommend?

I’m scare and worried to go for hiv/std testing as i can’t handle the fear/stress if the result turns out to be bad

Do all the bros here who bonk commercial sex workers go for regular hiv/std testing? I know of some guys who frequently rawed commercial sex workers but don’t regularly get tested for hiv/std.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:51 AM

were you wearing a condom when you engage the service of that WL on the 9 feb? if so then your risk wont be high.. and the risk of getting hiv from BBBJ is also low..

ignorance isnt bliss always.. the benefit of testing and knowing the result far outweigh the benefit of not knowing and living in anxiety always.. most Std has a cure.. go for the test.

i would recommend you visit afa.org.sg or dr tan for the anonymous 4th gen HIV test.. it is about 90% percent accurate after 28-30 days of exposure... if u are cleared..you will need to do another one in 3 months to be 99.9% sure..

i have no idea if most people here go for the test.. but it is highly recommended esp if you have a GF, wife, love ones and family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ07 View Post
I last had sex with a commercial sex worker on 9 Feb and last had bbbj from a health centre masseur on 18 March.

Is the result accurate if I go for anonymous 4th gen blood/oral fluid hiv & std testing?

Which clinic will you recommend?

I’m scare and worried to go for hiv/std testing as i can’t handle the fear/stress if the result turns out to be bad

Do all the bros here who bonk commercial sex workers go for regular hiv/std testing? I know of some guys who frequently rawed commercial sex workers but don’t regularly get tested for hiv/std.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1