The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How I Became Ms.Behaved

I lost a bet that's why I'm posting here hahaha.

A short intro - been married for almost a decade. We used to stay in Singapore, now we've moved somewhere else. Like most marriages, the first few years were perfect - including sex. But like most things, good things don't last. A few problems started popping up, but the biggest change was with how we do things in bed. He's been busy with work since he got promoted, so our sex life took a big hit. To cut the story short, the sex isn't as good as it used to be. I often feel underwhelmed by his "performance" hahaha.

Sex-wise, I think I'm a wee bit beyond normal hahaha. Not a nymphomaniac or something like that, but I'd say not prudish in any way, shape or form. Let's just say I enjoy it hahaha. I also enjoy teasing people, particularly men, so when I go out I always dress with something flattering. Not to brag, but I'm quite fit since I go to a gym and work out regularly, at least compared to a few of my friends hahaha.

I started misbehaving around 2007. Used to work at an office somewhere in the Raffles area. My married life then was starting to fall apart, and I started to feel a bit insecure about myself. It was during that time when I met Des (not his real name, of course hahaha). He was Chinese-Singaporean, a few inches taller than me, and was fit as hell and also good looking. We became friends at work, started out going to lunches and dinners and drinks. He's a nice and charming chap, so I started being comfortable around him.

One night, he invited me for a few drinks over the weekend. Since I wasn't doing anything during that time, I agreed. We met at a bar somewhere in Clarke Quay. I wore a one-piece black dress and a pair of heels, trying to be sexy hahaha. My dress was barely hiding my cleavage back then, so I think it did the trick since not only was he impressed by me, his male friends started staring like crazy when he introduced them to me hahaha.

After a few drinks, one his friends recommended we move to another place where we can dance and party. I was a bit tipsy and admittedly, too lazy to go far so we ended up going to Zouk. There we had a few more drinks and chatted for a bit more. Des invited me over for a dance a few moments later.

While we were dancing, Des' hand started wandering around my body. He smelled so good that night, and combine that with the alcohol I was starting to feel a bit turned on as we were dancing. The fact that I haven't had sex for almost 8 months back then didn't help either hahaha. We were dancing away when someone accidentally pushed over Des and he ended up falling towards me. I felt a hard thing coming from his trousers when he hit me from the back, which made me feel a bit "excited" hahaha.
Old 15-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Wolfsburg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I Became Ms.Behaved

Good start sis, please continue
Old 15-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

2nd to support tis story ! ...A v. good & interesting background introduction, a situation which is quite common as TS has mentioned ...sense a sexciting story coming up ...pls continue asap...dun keep us waiting too long hor gal....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
Nice start! Just wondering though - if you are married for almost a decade, your marriage started around 2007? Then if you started misbehaving around 2007, does that mean you started misbehaving around the time you got married? Or did I get the timing mixed up?

Nevertheless it's a good start
Thanks everyone for the warm response. I was supposed to put in almost over a decade and a half, wasn't able to edit it out since when I posted it, I got a message saying the post needs to moderated or something.

I accidentally clicked send earlier without realising you won't be able to edit it immediately hahaha.

Anyway, thanks again.
Old 15-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 15-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Thanks Rickey, Wolfsburg.

I've written over half of it already, just waiting for my account to "settle down", since I think my posts need to be moderated first prior to them being shown.

I was trying to post a longer version of the story earlier, but I think there's a character number limit on the site, unfortunately. I'm a newbie here so I don't know how to work around things here yet hahaha.

I'll carry on with this if you guys want to hear more. Not sure what the "like" system here (if you know, please tell me hahaha) but if there's one please do leave one hahaha. My "friend" (who I lost the bet to) told me he'll read this and see if it gets any response of that sort so I'd appreciate it if you can leave something "like" so I can kick his arse hahaha.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 15-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Good introduction sis
Will up u 6 points to show support.( maybe similar to "like")
Old 15-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

continuation

While we were dancing, Des' hand started wandering around my body. He smelled so good that night, and combine that with the alcohol I was starting to feel a bit turned on as we were dancing. The fact that I haven't had sex for almost 8 months back then didn't help either hahaha. We were dancing away when someone accidentally pushed over Des and he ended up falling towards me. I felt a hard thing coming from his trousers when he hit me from the back, which made me feel a bit "excited" hahaha.

I smiled at him when he was apologising for falling towards me, then we started dancing again. This time, we were dancing really close to one another. The hard thing in between his thighs would accidentally brush off with my buttocks or legs every now and then. My pussy then was now starting to get wet hahaha. He started being a wee bit more "touchy" then, so that didn't help too.

After dancing for a few more moments he invited me back to our seat to rest. Once there, we started drinking again whilst his friends went over to party. His hands started roaming around my thighs again as we were drinking, and he was sitting very close to me like he was my boyfriend. I "accidentally" slipped and had my hand towards that hard thing in between his thighs hahaha. He smiled at me while I was apologising. Our chats started getting steamy from there on. We started talking things you wouldn't normally talk about in the workplace, mainly rated R stuff hahaha.

I asked him why his thing was hard, and that I think it must hurt now since it's been hard for almost an hour and a half.

He smiled at me told me this - "Sorry ah, I'm just really turned on by you right now".

I gave him a chuckle and thanked him for that, saying I was flattered by what he said. He started complimenting me in every way possible, which thinking about it now, is something I needed back then to boost my self-esteem again hahaha. We chatted for another half hour, then he asked if I wanted to go somewhere else with just him. I was really in the mood back then, so I asked him if he had anywhere in mind. Fight fire with fire, like they say hahaha. He hurriedly sent an SMS to a friend to tell him we were leaving, then went out to his car to drive to the nearest hotel.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Thanks Matt, appreciate it.

Sorry everyone for asking for likes hahaha. I'm just trying to prove something to my "friend", that way I can kick his arse hahaha.

Anyway, tried posting the second bit of the story. Hopefully it goes through without too many errors hahaha. If you lovely people see any of them, feel free to comment and tell me what they are, I'll be happy to correct them for you.

Also, if you guys have any feedback, be it positive or negative, feel free to send them in. Have a great evening, everyone.

Old 15-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
club49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Showing support too
Old 15-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing your story
Old 16-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
BNNAndi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBNNAndi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good, please keep it coming.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Such a wonderful start by a well pen female writer.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
JiuHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1