The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Re: Perhaps telling my story will make me feel better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
You know what the worst thing is?

You find fl then when u marry yr gf or have sex with her, you find her not as attractive as the fl. Skill not as good. Then u hiam her, dun enjoy the sex etc.

Innocence is good. Save it for yr gf ba. The more girls u sleep with the less satisfied you'll be.

For me, after a few times, my interest in fl dropped. Then wanted more kick, went to find fling, fling become 小三,led to pain, 没完没了.

So take my advice, leave this dark world while you can. Brings nothing but misery in the end.
Thanks for the advice. I’m really happy to see you guys helping to push me off to leave this ‘dark’ world. I really appreciate it. I’ll do more to keep away from all these.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Wise words from bro Iwanboomboom.

TS, you're welcome. I sensed all along there is some good in you
I just know it’s wrong n the ending is never good. I need to be more strong to keep myself away from all these. I jus afraid sometime a step forward it will bring you down and out of control.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

So what the story?

U go look for FL and u feel guilty? Tat it?

Welcome to SBF

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-03-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
hello to all brothers and sisters out there. Just wanna share my own story in regards to FL. feeling kinda miserable and seems like I'm on a downhill roll but trying hard to pick myself up.

If u ask me, I'm a person which doesn't have much issue with my life. I have a decent job, have a decent gf, have a bunch of close friends. Compare to many people, i'm really fortunate.

Recently, i visited my first FL. Was thinking very hard should i look for a FL and try or not. But still went ahead and do it. While doing it, it felt good and exciting but after doing it, felt very guilty and scare. guilty because i'm attached and scare coz afraid of STD. I did used protection of course but these are not 100% safe still.

Then two weeks later, I went to visit another FL again. This time, less guilty but still afraid of STD. After visiting the second FL, i kept thinking and asking myself am i addicted to it. I dw to be caught in an endless loop and keep going for FL. As of now, I do not have the urge to go for FL again because of the STD fear and also not wanting to keep spending money on FL.

U maybe thinking why don't i do it with my gf. Because both of us are busy plus it's kinda hard to find private place and time to do it with her. And she only do bj and hj for me. we did not have intercourse before. reason being it seems like not the time yet. kinda hard to explain.

if u ask me why i even started looking for FL, i'll say maybe because i'm bored and enjoy the excitement and thrill. but i can imagine the consequences if things blow out of proportion. So at this point of time when i'm clear minded, i'm constantly reminding myself not to do it again and keep the STD fear in my head so i wun go 'screwing' around not only for me but for my gf also.

i'm not a perfect person. no one is. i'm trying very hard to keep myself away from all these. what's worse is i know i shouldn't do it, and i still do it. Since i made my mistake, i try not to continue this path. If not, maybe i should seek help before it's too late..
so what happen after 2 years? care to share update?
Old 15-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TriBillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
You know what the worst thing is?

You find fl then when u marry yr gf or have sex with her, you find her not as attractive as the fl. Skill not as good. Then u hiam her, dun enjoy the sex etc.

Innocence is good. Save it for yr gf ba. The more girls u sleep with the less satisfied you'll be.
Well said bro, couldn't agree more!!
Old 16-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Thank you bro for replying. i agree with what u said. And yes, i used my right hand to curb my lust for the past few days after I looked for my second FL. I have the urge to look for her again or another person but i just used my right hand and end all thoughts there.

My gf wants to have sex with me, but we both are looking for a right time and right place to do it. Other than doing it at her home, there isn't much option for us since my place is always occupied by my parents. I can hardly have any privacy to be honest. So ya.

And marriage is in the talk now. Just that i'm trying to secure my job first before any major plans can be set in motion. It will be soon i secure my job so I just need to be a little more patient.

Sometime i do not know what coz me to go down this path. Yes, many people had given their soul to the devil and just continue down the path. I'm not sure how strong am I mentally and physically to prevent myself from falling deeper. and i don't want to fall deeper. But still thanks for replying me. It set my mind thinking.
Why not go for a romantic holiday or staycation...

By the way bro dun start or get addicted... I think maybe u have a lot of free time.. try to occupy and make full use of ur precious time
Old 26-03-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexdog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When no money, it's more painful
Old 21-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

You just overthinking and being addicted to it that’s all. Try to have sex with your gf if possible, if not you can just look for cheaper alternatives like non-SG girls.
Old 25-04-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol threadstarter. How has your journey been? Stopped FL?

This addiction is hard to stop. You are in it very hard to come out cos the sex is just too good.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexdog69 View Post
When no money, it's more painful
================================================== ======
even more painful when she dump me when I hv no more $$$
more more painful when she scold & blame me for wasting her time & youth
Old 16-06-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
renry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Takecare bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1