The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LaRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I Became Ms.Behaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbehaved View Post
thanks hugefeet, appreciate it very much.

btw, a lot of users are sending me messages if I got "telegram", which I gathered is a messaging app. Sorry, but I don't have any messengers at the moment hahaha.

Reminds me of that one time when I got a wee bit naughty on chat before hahaha. If you guys want to hear about it, I can write that one out too.

Stay safe everyone!
I suspect must be sexual teasing chats lol
Old 21-03-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

looks cool,,,ms behaved....you have transformed too much
Old 21-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kirkbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

btw, a lot of users are sending me messages if I got "telegram", which I gathered is a messaging app. Sorry, but I don't have any messengers at the moment hahaha.

Reminds me of that one time when I got a wee bit naughty on chat before hahaha. If you guys want to hear about it, I can write that one out too.

Stay safe everyone!
Sure would want to know the details of your naughty chats
Old 23-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Yes well at least i want to read how naughty it went don't go MIA again.

Quote:

Stay safe everyone!
Old 23-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
camaront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss, please share more naughty stuff
Old 23-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS is a nice, friendly & responsive girl, fully deserving of my +13 sweet cherries ...hv BOOST UP^^her points from 61 to 74 ! ...pls continue wif yr notti stories, sis
Hv just added another 22 sweet cherries for the 2nd time to TS sis to the original 13 given to her 2 yrs ago making it a total of 35 cherries given altgt ...powering her points UP^^ from 163 to 185 to welcome her back n for her politeness n being appreciative of bros support in her thread here ...

oophs just realise i couldn't up her points as all her posts hv expired

sis, pls post fresh posts asap so i can validate my intended action

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hv just added another 22 sweet cherries for the 2nd time to TS sis to the original 13 given to her 2 yrs ago making it a total of 35 cherries given altgt ...powering her points UP^^ from 163 to 185 to welcome her back n for her politeness n being appreciative of bros support in her thread here ...

Hey, thanks Rickey. Sorry wasn't able to update the thread the past few days, been busy hahaha.

LaRoja - well, it depends on what "sexual teasing chats" mean for you hahaha.

georgie1994 - have I transformed that much? doubt it.

kirkbly, camaront - thanks, hope you guys enjoyed it.

acidicavex - hahaha i'll try not to go MIA again
Old 24-03-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continuation

"How about your GF? The noise will wake her up."

He went over and gave me a kiss, then replied.

"Don't worry, soundproofed"

After saying that, he went over and did his "job". He started licking and kissing every single centimetre of skin I had. He even started kissing my armpits, which he told me was a fetish of his.

I was now moaning like mad, loud and unperturbed. I just didn't care if anyone hears us. I had a lot of pent up frustration from Simon's malfunction earlier hahaha.

Simon pulled me on top of him, my pussy on his face. I knew he wanted to happen, so as soon as he started to lick me again I returned the favour and started to suck his dick. We stayed like that for a few minutes, or at least until I came hahaha. After that, he lied me down to bed, started putting on his condom, then gave me a kiss.

He started sliding in his dick on my wet mound after he broke our kiss. His warm meat was slow but sure in penetrating my crevice. We savoured our union for a few moments, then he started to move in and out of me. Slow at first, but quickly gaining momentum.

"Ahh, you are so wet" he told me.

I replied with a loud moan, which I think he took as a sign for him to fuck me harder. Our moans quickly filled up the room. Our sweaty bodies were gyrating at a steady rhythm. Simon's pounding were becoming relentless, and I wasn't complaining hahaha.

"Faster, I'm cumming"

I was trying my best to make my command clear. I was panting and moaning like crazy. And so was Simon.

"God, you are so pretty," he told me.

I replied by telling him to lie down. After catching my breath I started straddling on top of him, positioning his hard dick on my pussy. His dick was wet with my juices.
Old 25-03-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
googlert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy update sis. Hope to read more!
Old 25-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

nice cow girl is always very fascinating to look at the lady expression

some agressive
some enjoying
some with the wanton face.

nice update
Old 25-03-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hv just added another 22 sweet cherries for the 2nd time to TS sis to the original 13 given to her 2 yrs ago making it a total of 35 cherries given altgt ...powering her points UP^^ from 163 to 185 to welcome her back n for her politeness n being appreciative of bros support in her thread here ..

As promised, hv given u TS sis, my +22 sweet cherries as a REWARD for yr friendliness, yr courtesy to reply everyone of yr fan in here n yr efforts n time taken to write such sexciting stories of yrself for us to read....boost your points up from 163 to 185 ...pls keep it up n do not MIA again k, sis

Quote:
Hey, thanks Rickey. Sorry wasn't able to update the thread the past few days, been busy hahaha.

acidicavex - hahaha i'll try not to go MIA again
It's ok sis, if u r really busy with yr personal affairs in real life ...our real life really makes a lot of demand on our time esp at the expense of logging in our presence in tis forum

Old 25-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Continuation

"How about your GF? The noise will wake her up."

He went over and gave me a kiss, then replied.

"Don't worry, soundproofed"

After saying that, he went over and did his "job". He started licking and kissing every single centimetre of skin I had. He even started kissing my armpits, which he told me was a fetish of his.

I was now moaning like mad, loud and unperturbed. I just didn't care if anyone hears us. I had a lot of pent up frustration from Simon's malfunction earlier hahaha.

Simon pulled me on top of him, my pussy on his face. I knew he wanted to happen, so as soon as he started to lick me again I returned the favour and started to suck his dick. We stayed like that for a few minutes, or at least until I came hahaha. After that, he lied me down to bed, started putting on his condom, then gave me a kiss.

He started sliding in his dick on my wet mound after he broke our kiss. His warm meat was slow but sure in penetrating my crevice. We savoured our union for a few moments, then he started to move in and out of me. Slow at first, but quickly gaining momentum.

"Ahh, you are so wet" he told me.

I replied with a loud moan, which I think he took as a sign for him to fuck me harder. Our moans quickly filled up the room. Our sweaty bodies were gyrating at a steady rhythm. Simon's pounding were becoming relentless, and I wasn't complaining hahaha.

"Faster, I'm cumming"

I was trying my best to make my command clear. I was panting and moaning like crazy. And so was Simon.

"God, you are so pretty," he told me.

I replied by telling him to lie down. After catching my breath I started straddling on top of him, positioning his hard dick on my pussy. His dick was wet with my juices.
T.Q. TS sis for yr latest sexy instalment ...omg !!...notti Simon was so roma, soft n tender in the way he fucked you in the beginning, but fast n furious after tat ...

like the 69 u did with him, when u sucked his dick very fast once he started to lick yr pussy followed by the missionary he gave u...yes u r right sis, of course louder moans from u girls sure r a signal to us guys to fuck u girls faster n harder ...hehe...n wow !!...u r another notti girl, who likes riding on him after a short pause ...a favourite position of yrs ???

So sexciting, can't wait to know how u n Simon r enjoying each other's body in cowgirl position *wink*

Last edited by Rickey; 25-03-2021 at 06:36 PM.
Old 25-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
090818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here, support and camping for more!!
Old 26-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's ok sis, if u r really busy with yr personal affairs in real life ...our real life really makes a lot of demand on our time esp at the expense of logging in our presence in tis forum
aww, thanks Rickey. thanks for understanding, really appreciate it.

090818 - thanks, hope you enjoyed it!
Old 28-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoy reading your sexual encounter TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1