The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How to finger a clit for max orgaz

What is the right way to finger ? Circular motion? Up and down? Left and right?
I used to finger a clit up and down. But after many feedback, I finger them sideways, like left and right fast fast. Works well. Girls cum faster and stronger. Their clits even expanded like cock. Damn turned on. Didn’t know girls can also steam like men.
Old 13-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 16
Cashew Nut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCashew Nut is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to finger a clit for max orgaz

All you need to do is find her G spot .
Old 13-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
What is the right way to finger ? Circular motion? Up and down? Left and right?
I used to finger a clit up and down. But after many feedback, I finger them sideways, like left and right fast fast. Works well. Girls cum faster and stronger. Their clits even expanded like cock. Damn turned on. Didn’t know girls can also steam like men.
Every girl is different. Some like gentle twiddling. Others like to be rubbed hard and fast. Some find direct stimulation of the clit too intense and prefer stimulation in other areas of the labia.

Almost every girl I've had the honor to be with prefers the tongue and lips rather than a finger.

The best way to find out what they like is to ask.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Caroltan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a lady here, remembering once that a guy who really makes me feel like heaven, first he uses his thumb to rub my clit then another 2 finger inside my vig. When he does that, he also licks my clit at the same time! I couldn’t find any guy who can does that after that. You can try it! Really intense!
Old 13-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
devilogy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just position your finger on the clit and write a to z
Old 13-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Every girl is different. Some like gentle twiddling. Others like to be rubbed hard and fast. Some find direct stimulation of the clit too intense and prefer stimulation in other areas of the labia.

Almost every girl I've had the honor to be with prefers the tongue and lips rather than a finger.

Agree with this!

In addition, take notice of the girl's reaction! Once she's nearing she'll ask you to go faster, usually in the same motion you're doing.

- My Blogs -
https://missjanicexxx.wordpress.com/
Old 13-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Every girl is different

My favourite MILF FB likes me to insert 2 fingers in the pussy and I lick her clit at the same time at 69 position. When she's about to cum she asks me to suck on her click forcefully and I get rewarded with a flowy/squirty pussy juice which I happily slurp down in glee.

She then usually gives me a bbbj and she takes my cum blast in her mouth later.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Every girl is different. Some like gentle twiddling. Others like to be rubbed hard and fast. Some find direct stimulation of the clit to intense and prefer stimulation in other areas of the labia.

Up u bro. 😊
Old 13-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
Agree with this!

In addition, take notice of the girl's reaction! Once she's nearing she'll ask you to go faster, usually in the same motion you're doing.
Or they say “don’t stop!” And then they jerk and jerk and jerk .... jerk more violent than man. Not shy!
Old 13-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroltan92 View Post
I am a lady here, remembering once that a guy who really makes me feel like heaven, first he uses his thumb to rub my clit then another 2 finger inside my vig. When he does that, he also licks my clit at the same time! I couldn’t find any guy who can does that after that. You can try it! Really intense!
I do that. Three fingers into pussy, tongue licking clit simultaneously. Other hand pulling her pointed nipples (flat chested lady). Heavens...
Old 13-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Has anyone come across a clit so Big that you can actually masturbate her clit like a cock? To and fro motion. And then see the clit expand to one full inch long.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 14
Cross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to behold

Agree with the bros above.

Finger the vag while licking and sucking the clit is sufficient to make her go crazy
Old 13-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer to use my tongue to lick and suck her clit while fingering her vagina.
Old 13-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
i prefer to use my tongue to lick and suck her clit while fingering her vagina.
If can suck clit, means her clit very big ??
Old 13-03-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
Agree with this!

Every girl is different

I once had a girl who was rather shy when I fingered her clit till I could see her tense up in shiver but she wanted me to stop maybe because she shy. However, I did not stop but continue to rub her but gently until.she came. After she recovered, she smile and gave me a nice long kiss.

On another girl, I did not even have to use my fingers. I simply lick and kiss her clit continously and she came.....several time. After she recovered, she gave me a nice blow job that we still talked about even until today. Haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1