The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legends of Pang Ji.

nice story, look forward to your next updates bro. support support.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Bao Zheng set off for Zhengnan region immediately . 10 days later, he reached the gate guarded by soldiers with different uniforms , from that of Song.
Why different uniform? Because of a deal with First Emperor of Song, Song Taizu, with the defeated emperor of Later Zhou. Emperor Taizu permitted him to rule automously, but send tribute monthly to Song court to acknowledge Song overlordship over former Later Zhou capital , and they cannot have large army.
Garisson commander in charge of gate, was shocked when Bao Zheng came out of sedan chair. why? because he look like Zhong Kui of former Tang Dynasty.

Bao Zheng held the token in the air, and all soldiers kneel before him, allowing the sedan chair to enter the gate.

Prince Chai welcome Bao Zheng and latter seek former full cooperation in dealing with cases passed to latter by Song Imperial Court.

Prince Chai let him and his assistants search the palace, inquiring young marquis and others.
Then they stay in guest room to rest. But Bao Zheng not resting , he kept thinking how to solve this case.

Young Marquis who harboured his ambitions of restoring Later Zhou Dynasty and killing House of Zhao , he cannot accept the fact that former general from Later Zhou become 1st Emperor of Song .

Next day, Bao Zheng decided to explore the Young Marquis manor to seek his full cooperation.

He look around the surrounding and noticed that there are smell of animals nearby. He saw attendants carrying bags and one carrying pails of meats to the gardens. He followed them and saw mini-zoo, and saw many caged animals which was alien to him ( he never saw these animals before , they were sourced from the border.) Marquis appeared and saw him and greeted him, Bao Zheng greeted him back and discussed missing golden eagle case.
As they walked around, Marquis stopped him from walking to that path.
Bao Zheng became suspicious and decided to listen to him. and both having fruit and tea.

At night, Bao zheng asked Zhang long to enter the place to investigate.

Zhang Long saw the entrance was guarded by two armed soldiers .
He wonder what is going on..
and he report back to Bao Zheng.

Bao Zheng next day seek aducience with Prince Chai and Prince Chai look apprehensive. He sternly told Bao Zheng off for being so busybody and urged him to show respect for his special princedom granted by Song Taizu and he told Bao Zheng to leave in a day time.

Bao Zheng was kept in guest room under close watch by Prince Chai men.

Bao Zheng look at the windows and saw 30 soldiers guarding the entrance. He was at the loss on what to do and four senior constables cannot outfight soldiers and archers ...

Unknown to him, he was monitored by highly skilled martial artist sent by Eight Prince.
He returned swiftly by flying thru tall tree branches, running then leap on the roof.

He was Ouyang Chun, zhan Zhao's pal.
He kneel before Eighth Prince and reported that Bao Zheng was in trouble.
Eighth Prince then summoned Di Qing ..

Di Qing and his 2000 armed men and archers immediately set off for Zheng Nan region, followed by Eighth Prince and his two puglists..
Old 11-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
rockus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, please continue TS!
Old 12-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Man rushed to the Prince Chai , saying Song troops had arrived at the city gate.

Prince Chai and his son were shocked and order their troops to go to city gate to prevent Song troops from coming in.

Meanwhile, Zhan Zhao and Ouyang Chun entered the city via flying thru unguarded area. Ouyang Chun led Zhan Zhao to the guest room where Bao Zheng and his men were held. They overpowered the guards and rescued them. Bao Zheng led them to the place where skilled puglists overcome the guards who were guarding the entrance . Upon the entering the place, they saw the large bird cage which contain golden eagle. Zhan Zhao asked Bao Zheng to remain in the place, taking care of golden eagle, while former led Ouyang Chun, and 4 senior constables to overcome the enemy and opened the gate to let Song troops in.

The Chais troops were taken aback when Zhan Zhao and his team fought them . As the Chai troops were distracted by Zhan Zhao and his team, Di Qing ordered his troops to storm the city.

Di Qing had pacified the rebellious city and Bao Zheng come out to greet Eighth Prince with cage of golden eagle.
Bao Zheng was abit startled when he saw Di Qing with a devil mask.
He had been dreaming of this general with devil mask for a long time.
As mentioned previously, Di Qing had dreamt of man with black face and crescent shaped mole on forehead.
(both of them were friends in previous life. Legends had stated that both are delities sent by Tai Shang Lao Jun to ensure that Song Dynasty last longer. Tai Shang Lao Jun probably miscalculated and sent them down too early. Otherwise Song Dynasty would not fall to northern barbarians due to Qin Hui's treachery , right?)

Di Qing removed his devil mask.. Bao Zheng went on his knees to greet Eighth Prince, who was happy to see him well.

Bao Zheng then conducted trial at Prince Chai hall, with Prince Chai and his son kneeling down,with Eight Prince as monitor.
Bao Zheng , asked questions , investigated . And five days later, Prince Chai and his son were beheaded for treason against Song dynasty.

Eighth Prince, never seen this kind of trial held by Bao Zheng, because all judges sentenced people fast in front of royals, without asking for more details.
He was impressed with Bao Zheng and he complimented latter to the Emperor. As the result, Emperor promoted Bao Zheng to three grade higher, from 8th grade to 5th grade . 5th grade officials wear better and majestic looking head-dress and better official robe.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks bro for your regular updates!
Old 12-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

At night, woman in white clothings , mouth covered with blood and her pants soaked in blood , crawling to yaman where Bao Zheng was still working thru numerous cases..

She saw the drum, and struggled to get up, and grabbed hold of the drumstick and struck it three times.

All constables stopped playing dice games with Wang Chao, Ma Han, Zhang Long and Zhao Hu, they feel irriated and annoyed that someone wanted to seek grievances under late hours. Few constables opened the door, and were shocked to see a injured woman, 4 senior constables arrived to see whats happening.
Junior ones were given instruction to help injured woman inside..

Bao Zheng looked at her, she opened her eyes and was shocked to see black face staring at her.
She asked whether she had died and she was now in Hades?
4 senior constables looked at each other , bemused.

Bao Zheng: you are now in yaman.. look , you are injured ,I should summon a physician to see you and we will talk when you recovered fully.

She: no...no... I want to seek grivances now.. I cannot wait. Iwant to talk now.I don't know what will happen tomorrrow.

Bao Zheng : in that case, I would hold session right now. Men! prepare the session!

2 constables helping a lady to kneel before the hall where trial was heard.

All constables arrived with long sticks, standing side by side ,chanting "Weeeeiiii..............Wuuuuuu.."

Then Bao Zheng arrived in headgear and official robe, sat down and hammered the table.

Bao Zheng: Lady, you are injured.. you should sit in the chair..
2 constables arrived with chair and help lady sit.

Bao Zheng: What is your name, age and occupation ? and what is your grivance?

Lady: Your Honour, my name is Cui Yi, 26, seamtress. I had been raped..

4 senior constables looked at each other, wanted to hear more.

Bao Zheng: Cui Yi, tell this court more .

Cui Yi :Yes, Your Honour. I was walking home from work, when someone struck me from behind and I fainted. When I came around, I realised I was blindfolded, and I was tied up...
Moments later, I was made to kneel, and he grabbed hold of my chin and forced me to open my mouth..
He forced his penis into my mouth and grabbed my head in and out fast.
Thats something strange about his penis...
Bao Zheng : tell me, what is strange about his penis?
4 senior constables, and junior constables stared intently at her,

Cui Yi: penis is very solid and hard as an iron..
Bao Zheng : Huh? penis hard as an iron?

Cui Yi: he forced to lie down and pulled down my pants..(then she sobbed..)

constables listened , they probably get hard on.

Cui Yi , recompose herself: and ..and force himself on me, he penetrated my vagina .and this penis of his.... not human .. I know because I am married and I knew what penis feel like in mouth and vagina.
I felt so painful because of penetrating strength...

Bao Zheng: wat a beast!

(and deep inside , he felt that it is very complicated cases as he believe the rapist must be very good in qigong , to make his penis strong as iron.)

He arranged for physician to examine a woman.

Physician arrived and proceed to examine her inside the closed room, while Bao Zheng and his 4 lieutants wait outside.
Wang Chao, Ma Han , Zhang Long, Zhao Hu get hardon, they then remember their times at a brothel , fucking prositutes after robbing travellers.

Physician examined the vaginas when she lied down with legs spread.
and also felt the groin area.. He was saddened ... and then told her to rest.

He came out of the room,saying" your honour, her groin was reddened and vaginal bones was broken.. That rapist must be someone with great strength and very strong penis, and fuck woman hard without feeling pain ...It is not possible for normal man to fuck woman hard without feeling pain in penis..

Bao Zheng concluded that rapist must be very strong man with very good qigong. he must be a stunt performer.

He asked 4 senior constables to search whether there is street performance by men with great strength..

(this is erotic tales come from my imagination. I am sure many of you like to read this right? this is sex forum, therefore must have sex in alternate history of China...)
Old 12-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Great story!! Awesome!
Old 13-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

keep the nice updates coming bro, great story.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Wang Chao, Ma Han, Zhang Long, Zhao Hu began to go around , asking stall holder about street peformer team. One stall holder spoke about tall muscle man who can pull 3 bullcarts at one go.. he perform in this town 3 days ago and he would come again in weekends to perform stunt.
Four senior constables report back to Bao Zheng.

on Sat, Bao Zheng and his constables arrived on spot , waiting for that street performer.
People around him, stared at his dark face. and wonder why his face like that.
Monk, sitting in table, drinking tea and eating vegetarian bun, saw Bao Zheng , he greeted Bao Zheng, saying that "you are fated to do justice for people and ghosts. see that cresent shaped mole on your forehead? actually, it is third eye which able you to see ghosts..
Bao Zheng bemused, thanked him..

Street performers arrived to perform a show. there, strongman appear performing bullcarts pullng stunts. When he finished , 4 senior constables and their men approached him. Immediately, strongman throw bulcart at them. and his teammates engaged in fight with constables. Bao Zheng saw this and sent a constables to seek help from soldiers guarding the city.
Moment, armed soldiers arrived with spear and archery, ( they are ancient days SWAT or People's Armed Police (武警).

Street perfomers stop fighting when soldiers aimed at them with bow and arrows.
They were taken to yaman and kneeled before Bao Zheng in a court.
Bao Zheng: why are you all not cooperating with authorities ?

one street performer: we have no money to pay you..we already pay money to constables from other town.
Bao Zheng (banging table): we wanted to ask you question , not asking money. Here, we don't extort money from people.
another street performer: sure? every official is the same, corrupt and greedy.
Bao Zheng: outrageous! how dare you slander the court!
street performers : yes we encountered court officials asking us for money. we are here earning money to feed ourselves.
Bao Zheng: tell me which town you visited and the name of the court officials asking for money. I would report these to Imperial Court.
Strongman: sure or not? your rank too low to see Emperor..

Wang Chao: what audacity! His Excellency is close to His Highness, 8th Prince . His Majesty promoted him because he admired the way His Excellency deal with criminals."

Strongman looked shocked,
Bao Zheng : we are seeing you because we are dealing with a rape case I suspect someone with extraoridinary strength raped woman . so where are you on wednesday?
strongman: I was with team at home, doing excersise with them.

Other performers agreed with him.

Bao Zheng: have you fuck woman before?
Strongman: No..I have taken a vow of celibacy before Goddess of Mercy.
other performers testified that it is true.
One female performer : he is not lustful creature. He accidentally enter the room when I am changing. He walked away quickly and later apologised to me and then kneel before Godess of Mercy for hours , chanting..

Bao Zheng ,hearing this , let them go .

He start thinking whether there is another street peformer group. or rapist must be kung fu expert..
Old 14-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

While Bao Zheng pondering over the rape case, constable arrived at his office to report another victim .

At the court hall, two constables were besides the stretcher where woman laid.
she was bleeding from bottom, vaginal and anal.
Bao Zheng and his four liutenants were horrified to see pretty lady who was terrorised and vowed to seek justice.

Physician examined the woman and said she will be cripple for life as rapist rammed her very hard. and she was not dead, just lost consiciousness.

When she came to, she was in a bed, with physician and constables, then Bao Zheng was notified and came in. She asked whether this is hades, and whether he is Zhong kui . Men roared in laughter.
Bao Zheng: this is Ya Men . I am human , not ghost.

When she found that there were no feelings on her legs, she went hysterial and cried. Bao Zheng and his men were saddened.
Physician asked her to calm down.

Bao Zheng : tell me what is your name, age , occupation and did you see who do this to you?

Lady: you would look down on me if you know my occupation..
Bao Zheng: don't worry. you are human who need to earn living to support yourself, and your family.
Lady: I am Xianger, 22, working in Gui Hua Yuan (which is a brothel).
Bao Zheng and 4 lieutanents and physician look at each other.
xiang er: I guessed I have been raped by man with strong penis , who never cum.
Bao Zheng : tell more in details.
Xiang Er: I was walking to my home at night ,after work. He drugged me from behind, and when I came to , I was blindfolded, and he forced me on kneel, and forced me to blow his penis.
I was wondering why his penis like that .. very hard and solid .I have tasted every penis of clients . his penis is not human like.
then he perform missionary sex, he fucked fucked till I can feel my bone cracked.. then he anal me, it was so painful but he don't cum.
How can he fuck many times without cumming?

Bao Zheng felt sorry for this whore and paid her money . she was sad that she cannot work in a brothel.

Bao Zheng felt loss, decided to go to 8th Prince palace, to seek advice from Zhan Zhao and Ouyang Chun as he believe that rapist possessed very strong kungfu skill.

Do you all believe this rapist is a kungfu expert with strong penis?

Stay tuned to find out..
Old 14-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

More story bro! Thanks
Old 14-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Maybe the rapist is a woman. But she wears strap on with iron penis?
Old 14-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

DJ_adriano, you are half-right.

Bao Zheng was led to Eighth Prince who was at garden, with male and female attendants , drinking tea and eat fruits.

Bao Zheng went on kneel greeting Eighth Prince.

Eighth Prince : Bao Zheng, what is your purpose of visit?

Bao Zheng: I have official work to discuss with you.. It is not convenient to talk in front of your attendents .

Eighth Prince: all of you, pls dismiss.
All bowed and left.

Bao Zheng: I am handling rape case. Many victims reported that the rapist break their vaginas and one got anus bone broken and latest victim was now a cripple and cannot work.
Eighth Prince: what audacity! have you caught culprit?
Bao Zheng: I suspect rapist got very good qigong and with very strong penis.I am here to seek General Zhan Zhao and Ouyang Chun's help in arresting the culprit.

Eighth Prince in loud voice: Men! summon Gen Zhan and Mr Ouyang.

Moment later , both of them arrive and kneel before Eighth Prince.

Eighth Prince: Magistrate Bao is here to seek your assistance.
Bao Zheng explained in details. Both of them were bewildered because they never heard of rapist with iron penis in martial arts world (Jiang Hu)

Zhan Zhao suggested that trap be laid to arrest tat rapist and he would seek his junior disciple - female puglist named Ai Hu.

Ai Hu, 19 year old teen girl, was near river in a wildness when she heard foot steps ..
She climbed on tree, to see who . She decide to play prank on her senior.

She and Zhan Zhao had hand to hand combat..
Then she said " Brother Zhan, why are you here?"
Zhan Zhao: I seek your help..

Ai Hu: huh? Southern Hero and a skillful general seek my help? what a joke.

Zhan Zhao: it was order from Ba Xian Wang (eighth Prince). you are a female , you can help us. come on!

Ai Hu followed Zhan Zhao, she wonder why Eight Prince need help from a girl when he got 2 kungfu experts and bodyguards..

Ai Hu was shocked to see black faced Bao and then she greet Eighth Prince.
Eighth Prince: Magistrate Bao was handling rape case , he suspect rapist might be kung fu expert. will you help?
Zhan Zhao explain the plan and Ai Hu agreed to help.

Night fall, Ai Hu dressed well, and pretty, having drink. and then walk near trees. she heard footstep..
When footstep was behind her , she suddenly turned and hit him..
he fell. and Ai Hu realised that he cannot fight. Then Zhan Zhao and Ouyang Chun jump down from tree and suspect went on knee when he realised that he encounter 3 puglists and he cannot fight them. He speak like woman.

Zhan Zhao: come with us to Yaman.

At Yaman, the rapist kneel before Bao Zheng.

Zhan Zhao , showed him the evidence - banana shaped object with string atttached.

Bao Zheng: what is this ? Answer me!
suspect bowed and begged for forgiveness, and maintained that he was a junior enunch working in inner palace..

Bao Zheng was shocked, and interogated him.

Junior Enunch: I learnt by peeping at snr enunch doing it with palace maid few month ago.
Bao Zheng: what is name of these two. It is against the law of these couple do that at Inner Palace.

Junior Enunch: Enunch Guo and a palace maid Hou Zhu.

Bao Zheng : Enunch Guo , a palace attendant of Concubine Pang?
Junior Enunch : Yes, Yes,
Bao Zheng: men! put him in jail.

After two men taking him to jail, Bao Zheng look at 3 puglists and decide to go and report to 8th Prince.

Eighth Prince, after hearing this, decide this is time to let Bao Zheng investigate Grand Tutor Pang and his family. he told him about Di Qing investigation on mine which belong to his family. and theorise that Pang Ji had something to do with Empress Li illness ..
Old 14-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
Barra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 15-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster