The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Marry whore u fuck

just imagine when you walk on the street with her and her ex customer saw you and her and came over and talk about old time sake... thats going to be shit emotional feeling you be having unless you really do not mind all these...

for me i do not think i can accept it ...

if the girl never say anything about the past then maybe yeah i be kept in the dark i be ok with that
Old 06-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

If you marry a whore, every night you can enjoy in bed exploring her skills.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better go check your wife's background fir I know there are half a dozen of FL who I patronised managed to settled down...
Old 06-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

most of the FL1 whores do normal jobs in bkk and thailand, they come here for a few stints to earn money then go back and pretend to be normal women
Old 06-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 7
limyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to beholdlimyenyew is a splendid one to behold

small head rules, anything is possible
Old 07-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kaibracon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limyenyew View Post
small head rules, anything is possible
agreed with you
Old 08-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCBkia View Post
just imagine when you walk on the street with her and her ex customer saw you and her and came over and talk about old time sake... thats going to be shit emotional feeling you be having unless you really do not mind all these...

for me i do not think i can accept it ...

if the girl never say anything about the past then maybe yeah i be kept in the dark i be ok with that
Wahlao... steady a bit lah.

Usually if I bump into a chicken who I've known, I will check if she has any male companion around. If she does, I will pretend we don't know each other.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
If you marry a whore, every night you can enjoy in bed exploring her skills.
No matter what kinda magical tricks she has, after few bonks, everything will back to normal. She is still a no good chicken with a rotten pussy.

Maybe this is only me, no matter how pretty the girl is, I would immediately get bored with her right after sex. Well, perhaps not the first few times. But the feeling will soon fade away... I just can't stick to a same girl too long.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never thought I will end up in this thread. I have an on-off relationship with this WL. She is a size 6 petite blonde with natural C cup boobs and long slim legs. But this month, I am going "steady"eith her, which in the amgmoh country, is a big deal in a country where divorce rates is higher than marriage and single parents are on the rise. Cohabiting is natural, hookups and ONS are no big deal.

What really attract me to her is her tantric massage, but over time, I realise that she has a good heart. Even though she is very young, she is already very mature for her age, having experienced the deep end of life before she even finish university.

Unlike many spoilt girls of her age, she probably have much more life experience than girls twice her age - mom died of cancer in her finish uni year. Dad become drunk. She is eldest and took over looking after her siblings. Her ex bf was very violent.

Sex with her is out of this world. She can do cowgirl for 30 minutes nonstop. All the work at her farm really strengthen her, and she still possess the farmgirl innocence that I noticed when she started work in the WL industry.

It had been six months since she stopped offering full services to clients except for a handful of good clients including me. A chance encounter with her when another driver dented her car started our relationship beyond the bordello and I discovered her real name, where she lived and her story. I checked out her story. Her late mother is one super beautiful blonde and she inherit her best features, including her beautiful hair and sexy S-line butt. I also discover her interest in Pilate and yoga. These keep her sane in the often wild business of WL. She can easily command $600 per hour in Sydney. She does not do drugs - chemsex is popular these days where I can book an apartment for 3 hours with 3 ladies for $10,000 for drugs n sex.

I have never thought that I will get serious with a WL until this month. She is leaving the industry and doing something else. She has always been interested in becoming a kindergarten teacher. And I am willing to look beyond her past. In an amgmoh country, people don't give a fuck whether I marry the village bicycle. But when my Singapore friends saw her on facebook, they are full of admiration that I found this sweet looking beautiful gf with flawless pale skin.

Last edited by amwf; 08-09-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]post her foto here. maybe i know her?
or maybe many man here also know her?
Old 09-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This young guy also marry the whore that many guy fuck!
Old 10-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
No matter what kinda magical tricks she has, after few bonks, everything will back to normal. She is still a no good chicken with a rotten pussy.

Maybe this is only me, no matter how pretty the girl is, I would immediately get bored with her right after sex. Well, perhaps not the first few times. But the feeling will soon fade away... I just can't stick to a same girl too long.
Maybe I am working in a foreign land, having a local girl is very useful.

My girl is into tantric massage, her 'sacred spot' special is out of this world. Then she practises qi-yoga and pilates. Makes her very desirable because she know how to make me feel really good about myself.

Also, which blonde girl knows about yin and yang, qigong and uni educated. Besides, her WL is to help family. She don't even own a car. She don't smoke, eat very healthy.

If not for her WL experience, she may not even consider a Singaporean as her partner.

Besides, she is in her line for a few years only. She has not developed a thrill for fast money.

She love japan and things kawaii.
On top of that, she is very beautiful and even if I don't commit our relationship, some other guys will come along and grab her.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseking View Post
Is there a problem? I fucked hundreds of girls, just the past year, I fucked over 40 white women because I work in Australia.

The bordello used this photo to advertise her in the past, but the body is close. This photo is re used a few times on other similar sized girls.
Old 14-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseking View Post

why would you fall for someone who has been with everyone?

even if she quits for you, when you fall "in love" remember she has been loved by everyone as well for a price.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wish you well Bro. Only time will tell.
Keep us updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post
Maybe I am working in a foreign land, having a local girl is very useful.

My girl is into tantric massage, her 'sacred spot' special is out of this world. Then she practises qi-yoga and pilates. Makes her very desirable because she know how to make me feel really good about myself.

Also, which blonde girl knows about yin and yang, qigong and uni educated. Besides, her WL is to help family. She don't even own a car. She don't smoke, eat very healthy.

If not for her WL experience, she may not even consider a Singaporean as her partner.

Besides, she is in her line for a few years only. She has not developed a thrill for fast money.

She love japan and things kawaii.
On top of that, she is very beautiful and even if I don't commit our relationship, some other guys will come along and grab her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1