The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

I'm really sorry guys. Hope this update makes up for the long hiatus.

I hope you enjoy my story. Do up my points if you like my story. Enjoy.
Old 14-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recap
We went back to the 69 position and continued where we left off. The blowjob made me even more horny and I lapped hungrily at the Wen’s love juice. Soon, the urge came and letting out a loud moan (or 2 loud moans to be precise), we came together and Wen’s face was again covered with my squirt.

We cleaned up a little and dressed each other up. After that we kissed and I broke the silence.

Me: Wen, about Xiaolinzi, I’ll tell you more tomorrow morning.
Wen: Yes, your lady
Me: good night

Chapter 16
The next morning, I summoned Xiaolinzi and Wen into the room and told another trusted maid to guard the door. The both of them came in and paid respects to me. I got them to stand up and beckoned them towards me.

Me: What happened yesterday night came as a shock to all of us, but please keep mum about it. It’s 2 capital offences in one night, alright?
XLZ & Wen: Yes, your lady
Me: Wen, you realised Xiaolinzi was not fully castrated?
Wen: Yes
Me: I’ll get Xiaolinzi to explain to you, but before that, I think Xiaolinzi would like to see your boobs. It was too dark last night.

Wen nodded and proceeded to unrobe her outer layer and pulled her inner layer apart to show us her boobs. She was shy and lowered her head, not daring to look at us staring at her boobs. Wen’s boobs are quite big, similar to mine. Her nipples are light brown and areola (though slightly bigger than mine) is relatively small. About the size of the new 50 cent coin. The nipple is hard with some goosebumps around the areola. Very nice.

Xiaolinzi and I each gave 1 boob a few squeezes and Wen let out a soft moan. I got Xiaolinzi to pull his pants down to expose his dick so that Wen could have a look too. Wen shyly held out her hand to touch Xiaolinzi’s dick. His 5 inch was already at full mast standing proud. Before things got out of hand, I told Xiaolinzi to explain why he wasn’t castrated fully and Wen nodded to indicate that she understood.

I gave Wen’s boob a quick kiss and told them to get dressed and composed themselves.

Me: Alright, quickly wear back your clothes before anyone comes in.
Wen & XLZ: Yes, your lady
Me: Xiaolinzi, whatever you do with Wen, you can’t penetrate her. She is a virgin and must remain so. She is afterall the emperor’s woman just like most women in this palace.
Wen’s eyes opened in shock and I held her hand to assure her.

Me: Don’t be silly girl. You belong to His Majesty just like the rest of us. One day, he may bed you.
Wen: But, you lady, I’m just a maid and His Majesty won’t set his eyes on a lowly maid.
Me: My dear, this Emperor of ours already has more concubines than his father and grandfather put together. Moreover you are so pretty, I’m sure he will grow to like you.
Wen: Your lady, I don’t want. I just want to stay by your side.
Me: Wen, if I ever get back into His Majesty’s favour, I will recommend you to him. (with that I gave her a smile).
Me: Alright, let’s get back to our own routine.
XLZ: Your lady, can I stay here for a bit longer?

I looked at his tent and smiled. “Of course you can,” I said.

Soon, his erection subsided and as he was prepared to leave, I called him.

Me: Xiaolinzi, the palace inspects your dick every 3 years. I’m not sure if I can protect you from harm, but I will do all that is within my power.. this I can promise you.

Xiaolinzi knelt on the floor and kowtow to me saying,”thank you, your lady. Thank you, lady” for about 10 times before he left.

Old 14-12-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Aspila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back .....
Old 14-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspila View Post
Welcome back .....
Thanks I thought nobody wants to read this anymore

Old 14-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
hondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read read. So different fom the other treads....please continue....
Old 14-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
jasonchoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonchoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow very interesting story bro !!! Like duke of mount deer reversed !
Old 14-12-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman View Post
Read read. So different fom the other treads....please continue....
Glad you like it bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonchoo View Post
Wow very interesting story bro !!! Like duke of mount deer reversed !
LOL yea hor! maybe i cant steal some ideas from Louis Cha

Old 14-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Post Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

Recap
Me: Xiaolinzi, the palace inspects your dick every 3 years. I’m not sure if I can protect you from them, but I will do all that is within my power.. this I can promise you.

XLZ knelt on the floor and kowtow to me saying,”thank you, your lady. Thank you, lady” for about 10 times before he left.

Chapter 17
It had been 2 months since I was grounded. I haven’t seen anyone other than my servants. What a life… When I was apple in Qian Long’s eyes, it felt like heaven but I have had to endure 2 months of hell now and god knows how long this will continue.

“What the fuck! Who the fuck sabo-ed limpei” I absentmindedy murmured under my breath. Yes, this exact sentence in English!!!

“What are you saying to yourself?” Wen said as she looked at me quizzically. She must have thought I have gone crazy haha

“oh nothing,” I replied. Poor Wen, she is looking so confused.

Soon it was time for lunch and I aint really looking forward to it. Who would when all you get are stale food? Or whatever is left over from the previous day. Well, I’ll eat whatever to satisfy my hunger.

“Arrival of His Majesty!” this announcement came through and made me wonder where the emperor is going again. Can’t be my place as he hasn’t set foot into this palace since the fake pregnancy incident. Another boring afternoon.

“What happened to this palace?” the anger of Qian Long thundered through my palace. I wonder what happened as I continued my lunch.

“Long live, Your Majesty” I heard the servants saying and immediately looked up.

“Your Majesty” I knelt and greeted, not daring to look at him as I look rather haggard.

Qian Long (QL): What happened to this place? The plants are all dying. Where are the other half of your servants and guards? Why is your clothes torn? Don’t you have anymore make up left?

He took a look at the table.

QL: What is this? Wasn’t this what Li Gong Gong had for lunch yesterday? Were you eating it, Wei Jia?

Me: Yes, your majesty. It was served as lunch today.

QL: What happened to this place? Why do you look so dishevelled and haggard? Xiaolinzi, Wen!

XLZ, Wen: Yes, Your Majesty

QL: What happened. I want to hear from you 2.

Wen: Your Majesty, we have been getting the the leftovers of whatever the other servants had for lunch. I went to the Domestic Affairs to get new makeup for her ladyship but.. but…

QL: But what?

Wen: Your majesty, please pardon my life

QL: Tell me the truth and your keep your life.

Wen: The eunuchs in the Domestic Affairs said why would her ladyship need new make up? She is now just a slut that nobody wants to look at.

QL: He Gong Gong… How dare he!

Me: Your Majesty, He Gong Gong is so busy, perhaps it’s the new eunuchs who didn’t know the rules well. (Playing the good guy role now; my mentor's guidance on office politics didn’t go to waste. He Gong Gong, I said you will pay for this… even though i dont know what the punishment will be, probably some caning)

XLZ: That’s not the case, Your Majesty. I ask He Gong Gong to replace the plants that had died and he said there aren’t enough plants to go around. It was Li Gong Gong who came by and saw the dead plants and got He Gong Gong to changed them, but he replaced the dead plants with dying ones saying that plants are a reflection of their owner. An out of favour slut doesn’t need nice plants and these plants are taken from the Empress palace, her lady should be honoured.

By now, Qian Long was fuming. A storm is now brewing in the palace, ready to erupt anytime soon.

QL: I asked for her to be grounded. She is still a Noble Lady, how dare anyone treat her this way?

QL: Men, quietly arrest He Gong Gong and let not a word of his arrest slip out. Li Gong Gong, ask the imperial kitchen to prepare food for Lady Wei Jia. Sharks fins, bird’s nests and tonics as well. Also ask the Domestic Affairs for a set of new make up, together with 3 rolls of silk that just came in.

Me and my servants: thank you, your majesty.

QL: It’s been hard on you for the past 2 months, Wei Jia.

With that he left and as he was leaving, I saw him look at Wen for a fleeting moment.

Life may get better, but the fact remains that I’m still grounded and guilty of an offence I did not commit. Sigh

Old 15-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Recap
QL: It’s been hard on you for the past 2 months, Wei Jia.

With that he left and as he was leaving, I saw him look at Wen for a fleeting moment.

Life may get better, but the fact remains that I’m still grounded.

Chapter 18
That night, we had a feast, me and the servants. There were a lot of food and wine that Li Gong Gong arranged. For the first time in 2 months, there were laughter in the room and before long, it was time for bed. I instructed Xiaolinzi to guard the room from the inside and Wen to be on duty to sleeo beside my bed tonight.

As soon as the light went off, I whispered for them to come to me. I grabbed Wen and frenched her while grabbing her boobs from outside of the layers of clothes. Honestly, not much feeling as the clothes was too thick.

Not sure if he has always been this daring or if it was the alcohol but I felt Xiaolinzi grabbing my boobs as well. Instinctively, I reached out to hold his dick but Wen’s hand was already on it. I went to grab Wen’s ass instead. Soft moans filled the room and I felt wet already.

We quickly got rid of our clothes. Don’t have to worry about people barging in; nobody will want anything to do with us after what happened this afternoon.

The 3 of us got to bed and believing that Wen and Xiaolinzi wanted each other badly, I taught Wen how to give Xiaolinzi a proper blowjob. Wen was getting good at it already. He was blowing Xiaolinzi while I sat on his face, giving him access to my boobs at the same time. He was making full use of this access. Afterall, I’m a 18 year old milf with c-cuppers. I moaned uncontrollably the sensation from Xiaolinzi licking my pussy. Oh so shiok!

Meanwhile, Wen is bobbing her head up and down and rubbing her clit at the same time. Her moans are muffled by her sucking Xiaolinzi’s dick and playing with his ball (singular:P)

The sound of sex is getting a little too loud now but I guess we would be safe as the servants’ quarters are quite a distance away.

We continued in this position and Xiaolinzi is using more force to squeeze my breasts now. He’s alternating between squeezing my boobs and tuning my nipples.

“Ahh.. ahhh.. AHHHHHHH” I screamed as I came. It was a damn good orgasm that I just got from Xiaolinzi licking my clit and tongue fucking me. As I was recovering from the orgasm, I heard a loud moan from Wen and Xiaolinzi squeezed my boobs hard as they came at the same time. Wen swallowed his cum and we rested from round 1.

About 10 mins later, we got horny again and Wen started to lick my pussy. Xiaolinzi got hard again and he knelt behind Wen. He aimed his dick at her entrance readying himself to enter her.

“No, Xiaolinzi.. you can’t” I managed to say in between the soft moans that I was letting out.

I told Wen to lie down and I licked her pussy with my hips up high. Xiaolinzi got the sign and went behind me and thrusted his dick into me. “Urgh!” I cried as he penetrated my 18 year old pussy.
Xiaolinzi was pumping me hard and fast and I was moaning quite loudly and quickly now. I somehow found the strength to tell him not to cum inside me.

Wen has thick labia and her clit was quite visible. I used my tongue to flick her clit and to lick the outside of her love hole. I can hear myself slurping her love juice amidst the moans from the two of us and the piak piak sound of my personal eunuch fucking his mistress doggie style. Talking about reversal of roles, I am now the sex slave and he the master. Hehe

Xiaolinzi’s still pounding me fast and furious from behind and it made me wonder how he managed to sustain for so long.. his stamina…

I have already came 4 or 5 times while being fucked by Xiaolinzi. Judging from the moans, Wen had multiple organsms too. I think it’s because he had cummed earlier, Xiaolinzi lasted quite long this time, not that I’m complaining.

2 orgasms later (for me), Xiaolinzi pulled out of me and I immediately turn around and suck his dick until he cummed in my mouth, which I shared with Wen through kissing.

Feeling sextified, we all went back to sleep – the out-of-favour Noble Lady Wei Jia on the bed, Wen the servant on the floor and Xiaolinzi the eunuch beside the door.

Looking at Wen, I start getting other ideas. What a cute 16 year old SYT.

I hope you like this installment. My dick stirred as I wrote this If you like my story, do consider upping my points as a form of encouragement and my points look really sad hahaha. Regardless, thanks to all the support

Old 15-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Very good. Please continue..
Old 15-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Recap
Feeling sextified, we all went back to sleep – the out-of-favour Noble Lady Wei Jia on the bed, Wen the servant on the floor and Xiaolinzi the eunuch beside the door.

Looking at Wen, I start getting other ideas. What a cute 16 year old SYT.

Chapter 19

The next morning, I woke up feeling happier than I have ever been for the past 2 months. Not just the sex the previous night but also because live is getting closer to what it was before the fake pregnancy incident. Plants are blooming, make up is of good quality, breakfast is made by the imperial kitchen, I got new silk to make clothes.

Life went on for another week or so. One night, it was Wen’s night duty again and Xiaolinzi was to guard the door.

Wen went to blow out the candle. As soon as she sat on the floor to get ready to sleep, I playfully grab her boobs from outside of her pj. She turned her head and grabbed my boobs in retaliation, sticking her tongue out at me. Such is the kind of friendship that we have forged, the other maids in this entire palace wouldn’t have dared to do that to their mistress.

We kissed and started the routine of stripping our clothes. I told her to untie her undergarment but to leave it on, while I stripped to my birthday suit, exposing my boobs to her.

She came over to suck my nipple while I reached out and played with her private part. She started to get arouse as soft moans escaped her lips and juice flowed out of her vaginal orifice. My nipples were starting to get hard as well. From rubbing her clit to rubbing her love hole, I moved my hand to rub her rear. She moaned even louder now, giving in to the sensation that she’s feeling on her back hole.

I ask Wen to go on all fours and sit on my face while I lick her pussy. The floodgates have opened and her juices, mixed with my saliva, are flowing out freely into my mouth, on my face and onto the bed too. She started to moan louder and I squeezed her soft and tender boobs. One thing about Wen is that when she feels sexcited, her boobs harden. I felt her boobs harden in my hands as I continued to lick her pussy and squeezing her breasts.

On the other end of my body, my juices were leaking out of my pussy to the bed. I’m sure there’s a wet patch there now. I licked her clit and moved on to her hole and then rim her asshole. As my tongue met her back hole, a loud moan echoed throughout the room as more love juice now flowed to my face. Xiaolinzi must have known what was happening by now but I’m sure he understood the implication of this taboo that we are engaging in and thus the need for him to watch out for us.

We are now in a 69 position, licking each other’s pussy and lapping out the juice hungrily. I rimmed Wen’s ass earlier and now I want to enjoy the sensation myself. I sat up and lean forward. Using one hand to support myself, I used the other to service Wen’s nether regions. Wen on the other hand is now rimming my asshole. Oh my gosh! The sensation I can’t get enough of it. Wen, a 16 year old syt virgin, was using the tongue to prod into my asshole. That felt so good…

We went back to a 69 position and the sound of our lust was getting too loud now. We heard Xiaolinzi cautions by coughing a bit louder than he should have. We smiled at each other but we know we have got to finish it up soon and perhaps reward Xiaolinzi later.

I lay on my back with my legs open up to an M. Wen crawled over and prone on top of me. We rubbed our pussies together and we moaned loudly. At that moment we couldn’t care anymore. We were in the world of our own and the caution is the last thing in our mind. All we wanted was to help each other to the big O. We continued humping each other. Our love juices met outside of my love hole and continued its journey down to tickle my asshole and on to the bed, sending waves and waves of sensation as it passed my asshole. With a series of loud moans and Xiaolinzi’s cough got more serious, we both came together. Wen was tired and she collapsed on to me.

I called for Xiaolinzi and he opened the door gently, wide enough just for him to slide in sideways. He came to the bed and his uniform is already wet with precum. I pulled down his pants and Wen’s mouth went to work right away. Xiaolinzi must be enjoying himself greatly. His cocked sucked my a 16 year old syt virgin with C cuppers and his hands kneading and squeezing the boobs of a 18 year old milf. Wen was getting really good at it and within minutes, Xiaolinzi shot his load into Wen’s mouth.

Me: Xiaolinzi, thanks for watching out for us.

Wen: I know you must have wanted to be part of it just now. Thanks for helping stay alert.

Xiaolinzi: Your lady, remember that you said you will do everything within your power to keep me away from harm? I’ll also do everything I can to protect you and Wen.

He touched Wen’s face and said, “Wen, I can’t have you but I’ll do what I can to keep you safe. I destined to die a lonely man but if I want you to be happy.” With that, streaks of tears flowed down Wen’s face.

I thank Xiaolinzi and hug Wen, trying to console her.

Wen: Xiaolinzi, if I get to leave the palace at 25 and if you still want me, I’ll marry you.

Xiaolinzi: Of course I’ll love for that, but I think you may have to stay in the palace for a long time.

Xiaolinzi was looking at me as he said the last sentence. He’s smart. Just a few months with me and he’s learned to guess my thoughts.

Me: Xiaolinzi, I’m sorry

Xiaolinzi: No, your lady. That might actually be the best for Wen. I’ll take my leave first.

He ruffled Wen’s hair and then patted my back gently before kneeling and said he will leave the room. Wen had no idea what I had in mind but I was torn. Should I really do as I planned? But Xiaolinzi seemed to be reassuring me to go with what I am thinking of. But what is really the best for Wen?

The next morning, I woke up feeling tired as I didn’t sleep well, with the thoughts of Wen and Xiaolinzi in my mind. I was eating breakfast and suddenly…..

“Arrival of the Emperor!!”

“Arrival of the Empress!!”

“Arrival of the Empress Dowager”

These announcement echoed into the room and I was stunned like vegetable. What happened?

Xiaolinzi came running in looking flustered.

“Your…. Your... Your lady, em.. em.. emperor here with empress and empress dowager, Xiaolinzi said in between his pants. “I was told the emperor looked furious. He even brought 2 imperial physicians with him. The Empress and Dowager looked solemned.”

“Shit!” I thought. “Has he found out about our tryst? Or was it because of the fake pregnancy? It sounded really serious and either way, I don’t like the thought of that.”

To be continued…

Old 15-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

I changed my formatting a little. Do let me know if this is easier to read. I welcome any feedback or comments you may have

Old 16-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

The next chapter has no sex but i guarantee drama

Old 16-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Recap
“Your…. Your... Your lady, em.. em.. emperor here with empress and empress dowager, Xiaolinzi said in between his pants. “I was told the emperor looked furious. He even brought 2 imperial physicians with him. The Empress and Dowager looked solemn.”

“Shit!” I thought. “Has he found out about our tryst? Or was it because of the fake pregnancy? It sounded really serious and either way, I don’t like the thought of that.”

Chapter 20
“皇上万岁万岁万万岁”

“皇后娘娘千岁千岁千千岁”

“太后娘娘金安”

Voices greeting their majesties echoed through my entire palace, as guards, eunuchs and maids knelt in unison to greet the rulers of the country.

As they approach my room where I was having breakfast, Xiaolinzi and Wen knelt and greeted them. I saw them entering the room and I knelt down and greeted them as well.

I was in awe. Apparently the party was much bigger than just the 3 of them and 2 imperial physicians. The whole entourage included all the concubines, all 20 of them and each brought at least 2 maids and 2 eunuchs. It’s amazing how this entourage could fit into my room. The emperor’s body guards stood outside and the rest were all in my room. What a sight.

Qian Long was furious and I could only look down with a guilty conscience and not knowing what it was about.

Suddenly he grabbed one of the physicians by the uniform and pushed him to the ground towards me.

Qian Long (QL): Tell her what you did!

Physician: Please save me, your ladyship. Please pardon me.

Me: What’s happening? Why are there so many people in my palace?

Qian Long gave the physician a push and he went sprawling onto the floor and one of the new favourite concubine, First Class Female Attendant Bai (白常在) exclaimed, “Dad!”

Bai (B): (Knelt on the floor) Your Majesty, please pardon my father. I do not know what he has done but on account on our relationship and that he is your father-in-law, please forgive him.

QL: Shut up! You dare to speak of our relationship. You dare call him my father-in-law. You! Of all people, you!!

Bai has now crying quite badly. Whatever her father has done must have been really serious. I figured it must have something to do with me. So time to play the good guy again and I went to squat beside her and tried to comfort her, but she pushed me away and saying it’s all my fault that faked my pregnancy and her father is implicated.

Wrong move, bitch. That was the last straw that Qian Long needed. He kicked her hard and she too sprawled on the floor. Her maid went to help her up but Qian Long forbade anyone from helping her.

With a calm and cold voice, Qian Long said: Imperial Physician Bai sabotaged Noble Lady Wei Jia in order to help his daughter gain favour and resulted in a miscarriage of justice (pun unintended). This offence is akin to cheating the emperor and cannot be forgiven.

I hereby decree that Imperial Physician Bai and his immediate family and their extended families and the immediate families of the the extended families will be sentence to death beheading. Once all the members have been rounded up, execute them immediately. Don’t have to report to me about this anymore.

All the servants in all these families to be sold as slaves to neighbouring countries and all assets confiscated.

First Class Attendant Bai will not be executed. But keep her in a forgotten place until she dies there. I do not want to see her again. When she eventually dies, she will not be given a royal burial. Just dump her into the Burial Ground. (FYI: the Burial Ground is where all the servants and eunuchs who have died are buried. There are no funeral, no tombs and they will be forgotten).

It took me awhile to digest this information. So many people will die just because of a selfish bitch’s ambition to gain favour with Qian Long.

Kneeling down, I said: Your Majesty, may I ask that they be spared death? After all Imperial Physician committed the offence because he loved First Attendee Bai too much.

QL: No. I like your kindheartedness and forgiving nature even after what they have done to you. But incidents like this must not happen again.

QL: These 2 months, Noble Lady has suffered a lot because of this incidents and some people took the chance to bully her. He Gong Gong as the head of Domestic Affairs, not only did he not prevent the bullying, he led the bullying. I ordered that he be beaten to death, and all his assets confiscated.

Qian Long asked Li Gong Gong to read the imperial decree and Li Gong Gong moved to the front with the Decree. Everyone except Qian Long and Empress Dowager knelt for the Decree to be read.

Li Gong Gong: Noble Lady Wei has had to endure hardships because of the fake pregnancy incident. Throughout this period she was repeatedly bullied and yet she remained strong, kind and forgiving. This is an example for all concubines to follow. With the blessings of the Empress Dowager, I hereby decree that Noble Lady Wei will be promoted to the rank of an Imperial Concubine with the title Ling.

In Chinese, the Imperial Decree was as follows:
贵人魏氏 因假孕争宠之事遭诬陷。这段期间有人百般为难使魏贵人受尽委屈,然而魏贵人不但不计前嫌反而原谅他人。朕认 为这是众嫔妃之表率,朕十分欣慰。在此朕仰承皇太后慈喻册为嫔封号令。

I was shocked but all the concubines lower ranked than me, guards, maids and eunuchs congratulated me with, “Congratulations Imperial Concubine Ling” or in Chinese would be “恭喜令嫔娘娘”.

QL: You will need to be busy preparing for the promotion ceremony from tomorrow. I will come back and see you tonight.

He turned to the other physician, Imperial Physician Dong and said, “Imperial Physician Bai might have fed her with dubious herbs resulting in the delay of her period. Check properly and nurse her to health again. From now on, she will be your responsibility and priority.”

FYI/Clarification to give context to the story

1. As I will be using ranks of concubines and imperial consorts quite a bit, let me list the ranks of imperial consorts/concubines in order of seniority in descending order:

Empress (皇后) - only 1
Imperial Noble Consort (皇贵妃) - only 1
Noble Consorts (贵妃) - Up to only 2
Consorts (妃) - Up to 4
Imperial Concubines (嫔) - up to 6
Noble Ladies (贵人) - Unlimited
First Class Female Attendant (常在) - Unlimited
Second Class Female Attendant (答应) - Unlimited
Female Attendant (官女子) - Unlimited; typically given to maids who have been chosen to be concubines.

2. Some concubine are given titles with their ranks. Such title is an honour and a concubine with title is thought to be more senior than one without a title.

3. Cheating the emperor is a serious offence and is usually punished by executing the clan. This effectively means executing the person and his/her immediate family including parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their immediate family and extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins etc). Sounds scary enough?

4. Moving forward, barring any further promtion or demotion, Wei Jia will be referred to as Concubine Ling. She will be greeted as Concubine Ling or Niang Niang.

Last edited by LeWildDick; 16-12-2015 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Amended grammar error
Old 16-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Just uped u bro! Awesome story! Update more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1