The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jbob3903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
King George scam

I am a visitor in Singapore from North America and I went to a Massage Health Centre on King George that was advertised in The New Paper. The start was okay, the facility had its problems - shower in the laundry room across the hall from the treatment room. Massage was OK, not too specific just a general rub down. You could hear voices in other rooms nearby but since I do not understand chine she's I was unconcerned. After the flip over, The lady whispered in my ear that she would to me a nice tits-f and a Bj for an extra 120 and she wanted to collect it now. Here is my mistake. I agreed and she began to do some work on the little guy. suddenly she became quite panicked, " The man in the room next is police, must put clothes back on". she was busy doing her dress back up and she hurried me out the back door. Damage $40 plus $120 and no real finish.
I think I got scammed.
Old 05-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future
Re: King George scam

You should ask back for ur 120 buck since nothing is done.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never pay in advance as in most cases once you paid up, most of the time the service level is not there, If they insist then walk away from the deal.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Paying first = Poor service Guaranteed & sometimes total scam like what you encountered.

18+ years of cheonging has taught me this, and the hard way.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Never pay first.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob3903 View Post
I am a visitor in Singapore from North America and I went to a Massage Health Centre on King George that was advertised in The New Paper. The start was okay, the facility had its problems - shower in the laundry room across the hall from the treatment room. Massage was OK, not too specific just a general rub down. You could hear voices in other rooms nearby but since I do not understand chine she's I was unconcerned. After the flip over, The lady whispered in my ear that she would to me a nice tits-f and a Bj for an extra 120 and she wanted to collect it now. Here is my mistake. I agreed and she began to do some work on the little guy. suddenly she became quite panicked, " The man in the room next is police, must put clothes back on". she was busy doing her dress back up and she hurried me out the back door. Damage $40 plus $120 and no real finish.
I think I got scammed.
Just expose the name of the joint so that all bros will bar this joint. Further more she know you are from oversea so to scam you means nothing.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Never pay first.
but china gal always ask ppl to pay first
Old 03-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
but china gal always ask ppl to pay first
Nicely reject the offer and in the end you always get what you what .. Lol

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abscity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you did get scammed. learn your rights, this is singapore and what she's doing is illegal, while you are just a tourist who's getting a massage.

you should have demanded your money back before you left, and not moved a step until she returns you every single cent. if it was really a police raid, she would have given it back to you and either quickly ushered you out, or put on your clothes and acted like nothing happened. if it was a fake, then you'd have gotten your money back anyway. it's very obvious that she's just out to make a quick buck without actually providing you the service.

just to share a personal story of mine: a spa, where i paid 50 or 60 dollars for entrance, and another 100 for a fuck. after fucking for 5 minutes, she starts complaining that it hurts and asks if she can give me a hj instead. i then ask her: then i will pay you only for the hj. she replies that in that case just continue, but cum asap. i think any bros who chiong should know that this is one of the most irritating things to be asked, and it just turns you off totally. if the working lady wants us to cum faster, she should make full use of her skills, and her 'teh' etc to do it. urging us to cum faster because she wants to get it over and done with is just going to be counterproductive.

that is also the exact reason i never pay for services before it happens. you can pay for the massages charges, but not for the extra services first. a common trend is that the ones who do ask to get paid beforehand are usually the ones with a terrible attitude.

in my case above, she asked me to continue because she wanted to earn my 100 instead of 50 for hj. but the next moment she kept on whining and whining non stop while i was pumping her. i got pissed off, took off the condom, went to shower myself, changed and started walking out. she stopped me and told me i haven't paid. i told her: either you ask your boss here to talk to me, and if he can give me a damn good reason why i should pay you, then i will. if not, get out of my way or i'll call the police.

i then started to open the door, and she blocked my way. i took out my phone and started dialing 999. (and yes, i would have really called if she forced my hand) afterall, i'm single, and had nothing on that day, while she had everything to lose.

i then left without paying a single cent for her services.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abscity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now i'm not trying to advocate running away after playing, but we should learn our own rights when chionging. another personal experience: i've gone into a massage parlour, and before any massage even begins the lady cozies up to me and asks me what i want to do. i smile at her, caress her tits and ass and ask her: what can you do? she then proceeds to tell me her services and exorbitant costs for it. i smiled again, started wearing back my clothes and told her it's too expensive. that shocked her and she said it's negotiable, and that she thinks i'm handsome so she'll give me a discount blah blah. and then she reduces her rate to the normal rate and asks me to pay first.

i told her, no thanks, and continued wearing back my clothes. while doing that i asked her to return my massage fee because the massage hasn't even started. she pleaded with me and said the massage fees are for her boss and that she has already written it into the logbook. (this is most probably true, not always, but most times it is)

so i told her: i'm just out to have fun, and i want to pay the market rate and not get chopped like a carrot. so it's simple. you give me a hj, and then i pay you. if you give me such a half assed hj that i cant even cum from it, or you start complaining that i'm taking too long etc. then i will walk out and i will not pay you. i'm not asking to get the best orgasm in my life, but make it worth my 50$ and i will give it to you happily, and maybe a little more if it's really good.

if you're not ok with this, then we're not going to do anything, you're going to give me back my massage fee, and i'm walking out of here. (if this happens, it's still to my benefit as i got a good grope of her assets).

in the end, she got really hardworking and did not complain a single second. i paid her dutifully after everything was done. that massage lady would definitely have given me the crappiest service ever if we had continued as per normal. in fact, usually if they ask for the fee straight up, and go into the services before even doing the massage, then it's probably going to be lousy. in that case, just ask for a refund as you haven't started anything.

trust me, 95% of the time this will be a good choice. in my case, if she din't agree to not be paid if she gave me crap service, i would have gotten my refund and walked out.

seriously, if every chiongster had an attitude similar to this: not trying to take advantage, but being fair to yourself, we'd definitely see an improvement in standard across the board. the only reason we're seeing lousy attitudes is because there are a lot of guys who are actually stupid enough to take it and just suck it up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1