The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I did NOT ignore it I simply did not see it.
Bro.. paiseh... i see you up since you take action on the request.

Btw... i also kana same same on another forum. I requested my email to be removed from the post.. but was ignored. My acct also kana blocked. Now im stuck with my info being exposed and i cant do anything. Can you advise?
Old 07-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Bro.. paiseh... i see you up since you take action on the request.

Btw... i also kana same same on another forum. I requested my email to be removed from the post.. but was ignored. My acct also kana blocked. Now im stuck with my info being exposed and i cant do anything. Can you advise?
If you give the url of the post you want removed I'll do it for you straight away.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
If you give the url of the post you want removed I'll do it for you straight away.
Bro.. not this website leh.. its on the other website forum.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.. not this website leh.. its on the other website forum.
Which website is that?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-01-2018, 10:51 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i will tell you why..his registration date is 2017 and he is asking for his supposed old post of 2010 to be removed. dont u smell something wrong here? i will be worried if the admin does that... the last thing i want is for the admin to remove my old post because someone claimed to be me requesting for it to be removed..

he needs to justify the post are his before admin will take actions and like sam said... there are afew thousand post daily.. it is not possible for him to read all...there is a reason why the PM feature is there..

come on guys...give the admin a break

Quote:
I think admin will ignore such request. Dunno why.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i will tell you why..his registration date is 2017 and he is asking for his supposed old post of 2010 to be removed. dont u smell something wrong here? i will be worried if the admin does that... the last thing i want is for the admin to remove my old post because someone claimed to be me requesting for it to be removed..

he needs to justify the post are his before admin will take actions and like sam said... there are afew thousand post daily.. it is not possible for him to read all...there is a reason why the PM feature is there..

I old bird here liao lah...and im not asking to remove what i posted in this website.

Just that i left my email visible in another website.. and my acct was blocked. So i cant do anything. Emailed webmaster... web host.. moderator... all ignored me. Siao liao.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Which website is that?
I think by telling you which website also no use right?
Old 08-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
How come our old posts cannot be edited ah?
Old 19-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I old bird here liao lah...and im not asking to remove what i posted in this website.

Just that i left my email visible in another website.. and my acct was blocked. So i cant do anything. Emailed webmaster... web host.. moderator... all ignored me. Siao liao.
How ah? My email searchable online.. and i think some of the forumers too. Admin totally ignore. Hope the admin still alive.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post

Bro... thanks for highlighting that. My case was not in this website. I sent request to admin to remove some of the contents under my account which was blocked.but was ignored.

How do i prove its me? Even after proving do you think that admin will help?
Old 10-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think admin will ignore such request. Dunno why.
So far my request (via PM to Sammy) to delete a post was usually accepted...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
So far my request (via PM to Sammy) to delete a post was usually accepted...
This website ok.. the admin steady.

But im talking about another website.. which is also forums.. sent friendly request to admin... moderator as well.. all ignore me.

My personal data exposed leh...

Last edited by ahgore; 17-02-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old 19-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretsquirrel View Post
Thxs bro upped u bk
Hi boss just wanted to report a wired incident
I upped a bro as below
Beware of New FL 19-06-2018 11:39 PM asdatasd loneyheart

and reply to his post but my post appeared as Secretsquirrel user name
Try again n same thing happened
What went wrong ?
I afraid he may able to hack into my a/c
Hope to hear fm u

https://samsforum.com/showthrea...7#post17477447

Abv is the link as post number 5 n 6 n 7 is by me but appeared as Secretsquirrel

Last edited by loneyheart; 20-06-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old 20-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Other threads is OK except that thread
Felt very uneasy
Old 20-06-2018, 09:14 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

that thread is in the snap forum and to ensure Anonymity all post are reflected as posted by Secretsquirrel

if u want your nick to be seen.. untick the option "Make Post Anonymously"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Hi boss just wanted to report a wired incident
I upped a bro as below
Beware of New FL 19-06-2018 11:39 PM asdatasd loneyheart

and reply to his post but my post appeared as Secretsquirrel user name
Try again n same thing happened
What went wrong ?
I afraid he may able to hack into my a/c
Hope to hear fm u

https://samsforum.com/showthrea...7#post17477447

Abv is the link as post number 5 n 6 n 7 is by me but appeared as Secretsquirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Other threads is OK except that thread
Felt very uneasy

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1