The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Missed those days when lying on the matress on the floor inside the big cosy room with attached shower.

Then the ML come in and they are always well dress (in dress in fact), heel, pretty make up and holding their handbag.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

good thing about the dresses, when they sit on you during massage on the mattress, you get the nice feeling of their cool smooth thighs on you, miss that
Old 25-01-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah you and me same generation one, got solid gold at tbg and iris at seaview hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
dont 4get abt lailai and take5 in the east too
Old 25-01-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. This two are my favourate place.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

And they all smell good too Most of all were Malaysian MLs n 99.9999% won't reject . Moreover tats ready standard market price no chop carrot . Always quite excited waiting in the room for ML , wondering what u r getting .
Old 25-01-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
And they all smell good too Most of all were Malaysian MLs n 99.9999% won't reject . Moreover tats ready standard market price no chop carrot . Always quite excited waiting in the room for ML , wondering what u r getting .
yes, totally agreed. The wait and feeling are so shiok.

Really missed those days..
Old 25-01-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember kenna one baby elephant before. But overall still good since her attitude is very good. Rarely has a ML giving me black face or rushing jobs.
Old 25-01-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Still remember my 1st visit to a health centre.

It was a contractor that treat me and i think the entrance fee was S$40 and he paid for it.

It was at Jurong bord park area and a slim sexy Malaysian lady gave me a good rub down.

Then she asked the golden question and as it was my 1st, i politely turned it down.

She was ok and continue to finish the massage. After which i gave herS$20 tips and she turned me down and said that i shouldnt come to such places.. LOL.

Ended up now, i am an old bird.

Same thing happened when i 1st visited a KTV. Also told by the hostess not to go such places.. damn crazy shit.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Missed the old days; think when AV cracked down on HC in 2012 - 2013 - the services all went online and into HDB estates and condos, now even harder to regulate.

My favourites
Bugis (Fortune) - Ice; Eva - nice facilities and selection
Dragon (Marina South) - Ribena; Carnation - best quality Malaysians, more $
Galaxy (Holiday inn Atrium basement) - Sophie; Lily (Viets)
Twins (Fu Lu Shou) - Sophia (Thai); Chris - nice facilities
Youth (Middle Road) - Ribena
Balmoral Spa (Balmoral) - Candy
Boutique (Miramar) - one of the last ones left standing - Coco; Emily
Old 30-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Missed the old days; think when AV cracked down on HC in 2012 - 2013 - the services all went online and into HDB estates and condos, now even harder to regulate.

My favourites
Bugis (Fortune) - Ice; Eva - nice facilities and selection
Dragon (Marina South) - Ribena; Carnation - best quality Malaysians, more $
Galaxy (Holiday inn Atrium basement) - Sophie; Lily (Viets)
Twins (Fu Lu Shou) - Sophia (Thai); Chris - nice facilities
Youth (Middle Road) - Ribena
Balmoral Spa (Balmoral) - Candy
Boutique (Miramar) - one of the last ones left standing - Coco; Emily
Oh yes....definitely missed Youth HC. Have lots of fond memories.....
Old 30-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

I missed eating steak and pork chop!
Old 30-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

I was in Hong Kong about 3 years back and went to the Health Centre there.

Cant remember how much i paid. But remembered that an hour was actually 45mins.

Massage so-so.

But waiting area got massage seat and can watch TV. Can order luncheon meat or pork chop soup noodle and drink milk tea. Shiok, similiar to our Health Center in the old days..
Old 31-01-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche View Post
I missed eating steak and pork chop!
Which HC so good?

Actually g.spa does offer the old HC feel to some extent, sans the ladies.
Old 31-01-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

The good old days of $50,$80 and $100 where it's the standard market rate for all ML services in SG.

Nowadays we have people who feels that $20 should be the market rate, while others are fine at $80.
Old 31-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
I frequented Eminent HC in its last years of business.

It was quiet during the day, and you could have the entire jaccuzzi to yourself.
The food auntie was super friendly and always recommended the girls to me.. it's funny but I don't remember any of them now.
yes bro, my favourite hangout when i hav no appointment in the afternoon. The rooms r big too, with shower room inside! Entrance fee also reasonable. Now....can only happen in dream....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1