The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bringing ML to Stayca

My regular ML ended up being my regular sex buddy.. localised and cost me $200 each time.
Old 24-01-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Went to legit spa few time,ML asked when can go hotel wanted to try me out ?
Old 25-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
All the hotels wants you to register. What i did was to check in myself. And when they asked, i will say my partner can only come much later. Then they will simply say “pls make sure she register when she comes”.

By the time i go pick her and come into the hotel, they probably think she was already registered during check in. Hence she never take out wp at all.
thanks for sharing and good advise cheers
Old 25-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post
My regular ML ended up being my regular sex buddy.. localised and cost me $200 each time.
Sex buddy must pay meh? Though fb usually free one lol. As long u pay commercial rates is fl already me think

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Sex buddy must pay meh? Though fb usually free one lol. As long u pay commercial rates is fl already me think
Hahaha, some people pay to get FB. To him is FB, to her its customer. But don’t burst these type of bubble, people will zap one.

I used to give my ML quite a bit of goodies such as food, gifts and sometimes book double hours so she end work earlier. But actually she end work go to her Boyfriend house. Hahaha. So don’t trust these stories they tell too deeply. Give in accordance to your ability and your happiness.
Old 26-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, some people pay to get FB. To him is FB, to her its customer. But don’t burst these type of bubble, people will zap one.

I used to give my ML quite a bit of goodies such as food, gifts and sometimes book double hours so she end work earlier. But actually she end work go to her Boyfriend house. Hahaha. So don’t trust these stories they tell too deeply. Give in accordance to your ability and your happiness.
Hmm years ago had this PRC ML after work text me go her home just to bang. As time went by she stopped taking my money by rejecting it after each session. Then one time I stayed overnight and in the morning got breakfast she bought for me. Subsequently everytime I go she always buy my fav food or cook dinner before we start action. After a while I avoided her cuz she got too clingy and wanted me to move in with her.

Most of my fb usually first 2 times I spend money then after that foc liaoz. If the chemistry is good and having great sex usually the woman won’t accept any money and enjoy the session.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 26-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Fb free maybe if Fb is ceo of a company lah...
Wife gf no need give meh? Bs... Gf and wife even have to give more and more expensive in the long run...
Old 26-01-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Before covid, my regular ML always invite me to stay with her either at RWS or MBS

Same fees as when go to shop but with the full privacy and convenience of a 5 star hotel room...

Alas, damn covid came and spoilt everything...

And that's all I have to say about that...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kobeNG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is Vietnamese bro
Old 03-02-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
joekang is Cool - loads of Potential

Can't stayca by booked for ML for session. After which she stayed over. Next morning went back find her n kit her another two times. Body full of tattoos

Now she's married, can only go 81 short time lol
Old 03-02-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wow great reading all this. With commitments really restricted to bring ML anywhere. Contact also hard hahahah. Normally will u all go h81 or other better hotels?
Old 03-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally I will go better hotel. Now a lot nice hotels offering workation for day use.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttime View Post
Wow great reading all this. With commitments really restricted to bring ML anywhere. Contact also hard hahahah. Normally will u all go h81 or other better hotels?
Go which kind of hotel depends on what kind of feel you want. If you treat her like a FL, F and forget, then anywhere will do. If you wanna make it like a date, then by all means book MBS like some bros.

I usually go for boutique hotels, slightly classier, affordable and good feel. So far no complains from the MLs that i bring.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Normally I will go better hotel. Now a lot nice hotels offering workation for day use.
Not all workation allows 2 people isn't it?
Old 03-02-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

want to ask you guys how you all reply back to your ML when she ask what is the agenda when you all intend to bring her out on her off day, how should i led on the discussion to staycation at hotel but not being so obvious to tell her that is going to hotel straight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1