The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 1
NoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Super Shiok Sexy CIM Queen

Surprised Weekend Scouting Around and Found This Babe in the East

GQ and offered the ultimate experience with CIM while slutty looking at me

Last edited by GreenTea; 24-02-2024 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 22-01-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster (A)

NoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoHorseRun69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super Shiok Sexy CIM Queen

哈囖……大家好我刚到新加坡,
是一名专业按摩师SPA,按摩经验丰富、
油压、保健、本店有独立冲凉房,环境优雅,
停车方便,一客一消毒,安全卫生,
需要按摩大哥哥们请预约哦!

上班地点: 牙龙 ,不闲聊的。
上班时间:24小时
电话

Last edited by NoHorseRun69; 24-02-2024 at 04:35 AM.
Old 22-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster (A)

Babe shared her introduction in chinese

Last edited by NoHorseRun69; 24-02-2024 at 04:36 AM.
Old 22-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster (A)

WhatsApp For The Queen CiM

Last edited by NoHorseRun69; 24-02-2024 at 04:37 AM.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Can find her WeChat using her mobile number.

nice, you meet up apple already via wechat?
Old 23-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Can find her WeChat using her mobile number.
thanks for sharing 👍
Old 24-01-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster (A)

Bumped Bumper
Old 25-01-2024, 02:52 AM
Samster (A)

Which Samsters love CIM ❤️
Old 25-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (A)

Ready Ready
Old 25-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Added Apple's number to search in wechat then I realise I already have her in my contact. Then I recalled I have once made an appt with her last month. Her photo in wechat look not bad. I remember when I reached her shop in Geylang last month, I see the face and body CMI lah. The real person and photos have at least 30% discount.

Then I saw another ML at the counter by the name Yoyo, very pretty with a slutty look with nice slim figure, and her voice was very sweet. I rejected Apple and picked Yoyo.

Oh my! The moment we entered the room, I was in for a pleasant surprise. Yoyo was a wild cat in disguise, GFE super gao gao, awesome body and very accommodating to my various requests. After the service, we continued to cuddle and chitchat until the time is up. Compare to many other MLs, she did not give any impression of being commercial or want you to leave immediately after the service.

It's my first visit and definitely won't be the last. Highly recommended to give her a try!
Old 27-01-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of

Must Meet Up to CiM or xiao overload till brain level
Old 27-01-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
Added Apple's number to search in wechat then I realise I already have her in my contact. Then I recalled I have once made an appt with her last month. Her photo in wechat look not bad. I remember when I reached her shop in Geylang last month, I see the face and body CMI lah. The real person and photos have at least 30% discount.

Then I saw another ML at the counter by the name Yoyo, very pretty with a slutty look with nice slim figure, and her voice was very sweet. I rejected Apple and picked Yoyo.

Oh my! The moment we entered the room, I was in for a pleasant surprise. Yoyo was a wild cat in disguise, GFE super gao gao, awesome body and very accommodating to my various requests. After the service, we continued to cuddle and chitchat until the time is up. Compare to many other MLs, she did not give any impression of being commercial or want you to leave immediately after the service.

It's my first visit and definitely won't be the last. Highly recommended to give her a try!
Eh so what's the service and damage ?
Old 28-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 33
Lookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud ofLookseeloo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
PM you already.
Can pm me too?
Old 29-01-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post

Hi bro can PM contacts? Thanks!
Old 29-01-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BSK89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm price and service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1