The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
[For Samsters tired of paying for piano massage + need therapeutic authentic massage - pm me for CLEAN MASSAGE GEM 😄- ADDICTIVELY RELAXING !

QUOTE=GOODFELLO;14326660]RULES OF THE GAME -

SOME of these HC / MP SURVIVE becoz of the GEM SYT - MILF that work there. Every 3 mths u see NEW masseuse move in + out.

MY humble advice : Follow YR GEM MASSEUSE wherever she goes + you end up happy + satisfied after every session.

Knock on NEW MASSESUSE and u risk losing $$ + disappointed.

UOTE=comm;14322448]i went scouting along the place before, my advice is to just avoid all[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 13-03-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
[For Samsters tired of paying for piano massage + need therapeutic authentic massage - pm me for CLEAN MASSAGE GEM 😄- ADDICTIVELY RELAXING !

QUOTE=GOODFELLO;14326660]RULES OF THE GAME -

SOME of these HC / MP SURVIVE becoz of the GEM SYT - MILF that work there. Every 3 mths u see NEW masseuse move in + out.

MY humble advice : Follow YR GEM MASSEUSE wherever she goes + you end up happy + satisfied after every session.

Knock on NEW MASSESUSE and u risk losing $$ + disappointed.

UOTE=comm;14322448]i went scouting along the place before, my advice is to just avoid all
Hello why are you still advertising in other people's thread ? Why can't you stick to your own thread ?
Old 14-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by getawayhard View Post
This new spa just shifted from Bugis. Services are good. Now new place hasn't try. Going there soon. Will look for my regular ML.
thai spa, face turn black if dont do hj.
Old 14-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
mafia3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys is the 159 upper paya lebar road spa safe 45mins for $45?
Old 14-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A quite suspicious thing happened to me when I visited one of these spas about a month ago. I went at night. A spa nearer to Bartley Road. About 8pm? It appeared dark inside, closed. I tried the door. A man dressed in office attire and wearing a lanyard and identification card opened the front door.

He asked me, "Which girl are you looking for?"

I encountered two guys like that before. They were AV Police. A Thai or Viet massage girl came to me and said they were closed. I went away. The man closed and locked the door. The interior still remained pitch black.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Let me share a quick FR.

Been always passing this area and wondering how it's like (going commando)

Went to one of the outlets to see a tall, slim and pretty ML q***2. She had really long bundled hair too.

Acted blur and paid entrance for 40 mins before proceeding in to take my shower and wait. No offense to smoking bros, but I prefer my MLs to not have smoked just before the session. That was alr a major turn-off. But decided to continue.

Pretty much SOP stuff with little service. GQ popped after pretty much only 10 minutes. Did not respond positively and she continued on for another 20 mins. She said she's new (but who knows..) and has been in Singapore only for 2 months.

Quoted me rates that were higher than market and I had to spend time to haggle it down. You know how some MLs would continue to tease and tempt you while that is being done, but little to no effort given from this one.

Eventually went for full package (as her body was to my liking) but after the deed is done, she just cleaned up and that's it. I quickly washed up and left. Some places the ML will stop by and chit chat. But nothing from her. Def will not RTF.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
(1.7m, tight, v small boobs)
Massage: 6/10
Service: 3/10
Dmg: quoted higher than normal, haggled to normal

I guess after all, this area is still a no-go.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Let me share a quick FR.

Been always passing this area and wondering how it's like (going commando)

Went to one of the outlets to see a tall, slim and pretty ML q***2. She had really long bundled hair too.

I guess after all, this area is still a no-go.
bro you should expose the shop and ml details, no need to hide
Old 26-04-2017, 02:31 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
bro you should expose the shop and ml details, no need to hide
Maybe it was late and she wasn't in the mood. So perhaps someone else might have better luck...haha. She is after all quite sweet and pretty. Maybe if someone wanna eat pizza...they might find the shop

Have not been to that area before. But I guess unless desperate...there are better playgrounds around.
Old 27-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

AV wind very strong in Paya Lebar and MacPherson areas over last few days. MPs got visited almost every day. Best to stay away from that area now!
Old 27-04-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since this thread about upper paya Lebar, shall share my fr on this new spa I found. It's along upper paya Lebar, nearer to serangoon. Maybe some Bros know or went already. Anyway, decided to go commando and recce the place to try,

When first go in, served by old prc at rep, thought siao liao clean joint and old ML? Rep told me sorry, came late, all ml are busy, need wait 30 mins for 2 prettiest ML to be available, since already came liao.. Lan lan wait lo, ushered to a empty room to play with hp.

Times up, rep came and ushered me to another room to begin my massage, saw a long shorts in room, high chance clean joint. Changed and lied on the bed. ML came in, small petite in size, so young it looked like a small girl. Proceed to massage, awkward moment thru out. Started off with some soft and gentle massage, and slowly putting more and more strength, unimaginable strength coming from her size, can feel the kick into my big size build. Can feel not a time keeper, taking her time to massage every part carefully.

Half way thru, oil massage came, broke our awkwardness and begin to talk, she actually pull my pants to below my butt,expose my butt. get to know she only came sg one day before, and next day start work already. Not sure if true or not thou. Back massage done and proceed to my butt, den asked if I wanted to massage tighs, said yes and proceed to take my pants off, my mind thinking, is it gonna pop the gq later?? Tease and tickle my tighs, it was already like 50mins into massage, and her hand auto go in grab the golf balls slowly without asking. Nv pop gq and hands auto go in, can't take after teasing, ownself pop my question to turn around and touch her back, green light given.

Sits infront of me like a little girl, playing with my pole, best part allows me to take off her shirt and bra, auto roam top. Price are market. Left a happy man.

Looks:8/10 personal feel, looks young like 20? told me her age 23
Massage : 8/10 she still learning I guess but she got strength.
Dmg: 50 massage rest is market rate
Body: 8/10 personally like small petite size, small boobs

Will RTM.

Will only share with high rep Bros, sorry, place is new, and upper paya Lebar high raid chance. When coast is clear, I will share to more.
Old 27-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post
Since this thread about upper paya Lebar, shall share my fr on this new spa I found. It's along upper paya Lebar, nearer to serangoon. Maybe some Bros know or went already. Anyway, decided to go commando and recce the place to try,

When first go in, served by old prc at rep, thought siao liao clean joint and old ML? Rep told me sorry, came late, all ml are busy, need wait 30 mins for 2 prettiest ML to be available, since already came liao.. Lan lan wait lo, ushered to a empty room to play with hp.

Times up, rep came and ushered me to another room to begin my massage, saw a long shorts in room, high chance clean joint. Changed and lied on the bed. ML came in, small petite in size, so young it looked like a small girl. Proceed to massage, awkward moment thru out. Started off with some soft and gentle massage, and slowly putting more and more strength, unimaginable strength coming from her size, can feel the kick into my big size build. Can feel not a time keeper, taking her time to massage every part carefully.

Half way thru, oil massage came, broke our awkwardness and begin to talk, she actually pull my pants to below my butt,expose my butt. get to know she only came sg one day before, and next day start work already. Not sure if true or not thou. Back massage done and proceed to my butt, den asked if I wanted to massage tighs, said yes and proceed to take my pants off, my mind thinking, is it gonna pop the gq later?? Tease and tickle my tighs, it was already like 50mins into massage, and her hand auto go in grab the golf balls slowly without asking. Nv pop gq and hands auto go in, can't take after teasing, ownself pop my question to turn around and touch her back, green light given.

Sits infront of me like a little girl, playing with my pole, best part allows me to take off her shirt and bra, auto roam top. Price are market. Left a happy man.

Will RTM.

Will only share with high rep Bros, sorry, place is new, and upper paya Lebar high raid chance. When coast is clear, I will share to more.
care to share the timing that you went?
I roughly know where you are talking about
Old 27-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro. you are very lucky. Everytime I get conned by Syt who always eats my time and never follows the market rate. Although I know your criteria, i sincerely want to try this petite ML for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperx View Post

Will RTM.

Old 27-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
care to share the timing that you went?
I roughly know where you are talking about
Around 1130pm
Old 08-06-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the upp paya lebar part now is heavily raided, easily 5 SPAs along the same stretch. (A)
Along macpherson..used to have 3-4 of the same + TCM on the side towards town, (B)then another 3-4 of the same towards airport road side. (C)

hunting at such is easily 95% misses with poor service, lousy rates etc.
The best I've had was 2 ML from B since several years ago. One of them already move to another location in central and I'm still in contact. the second one has unfortunately retired. It's exceedingly difficult to get someone reliable for the long term.

The bosses of the joints keep shifting locations and the rotation of MLs are at a higher frequency than before, hence the difficulty to get good MLs and have regular ones.

Any bros with recent experiences here please share.

PS: I just drove passed the upp paya lebar and boys in blue were in/out of a SPA.
previously I saw plain clothes policeman in/out along the same stretch.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

There's a massage spa starting with "S". Its receptionist is Chanel, a local Malay girl. I spoke to her but never seen her. I phoned up and asked for a massage girl's name. Chanel told me she was available. I made an appointment for later. Then I remembered this girl had resigned. I phoned back and cancelled my appointment. Be careful of Chanel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1