The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Totally agreed. I once went to a supposedly clean MP along Balestier which has the exact same decor as H Spa at Jalan Kayu. Didn't know any good ML so just played roulette. Ended up with a Viet ML in her mid to late 20s who looks below average IMO. Last 15 mins or so she popped GQ. Quoted HJ at 50 which was market rate. When I then immediately started to autoroam, she said must add money. I told her then just stop the HJ, continue massage till time up and I'll tip her $10 or smth. She LL accept $50 with autoroam under clothes. But mood dampened and it became an unsatisfying finish. Never RTM after that. Nowadays HJ market rate already at $50, if still need to topup for autoroam, I rather just do without the GQ and pcc at home.
Yes, this should be our norm.
50 is HJ + Auto roam. I like High 5 strong stand, autoroam inside clothing and must touch nipple. No one can be cleaer than that.

Our point now should be :
When is the good time to cut the deal?
Definitely not during HJ half way and she said must add $20 for auto roam because we would have already started. Then end up must pay some tips

Maybe when we decide to take HJ and then said clearly allow us to roam her insider the clothing touching the nipple
Old 23-01-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Market rate is $50, some even asked to top up $20 to roam top. Lanjiao.

Recently visited a joint and the ML has nice C cup with decent massage. Since the first minute keep asking me to top up for their P massage and said it will be Sensual feeling throughout otherwise she cannot touch my sensitive spot. Told her it's okay. Just massage Body then.

Left 15 mins asked me whether want HJ as she keep circling my torso. Asked for 50. I told her I only want it with roaming. She said need $20 more. Then I told her it's okay, just massage... She later obliged and said only roam outside clothes.I told her no, I like to roam inside and touch nipples while HJ. If cannot, then forget it. I'm fine without HJ. She LL agreed.

Guys don't get rip off by ML. Just prepare to walk off and PCC yourself if the price is not right.
Well said brother, cant be clearly than that. This is the way to deal with the ML. Dont get rip off
Old 23-01-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes, this should be our norm.
50 is HJ + Auto roam. I like High 5 strong stand, autoroam inside clothing and must touch nipple. No one can be cleaer than that.

Definitely not during HJ half way and she said must add $20 for auto roam because we would have already started. Then end up must pay some tips

Maybe when we decide to take HJ and then said clearly allow us to roam her insider the clothing touching the nipple
For me, I usually autoroam only when sensual part starts. Once her hand touches my dick I start to autoroam. So if she wants a topup for autoroam, she has to state there and then at the start of the HJ, which I'll of course reject as mentioned above. I've come across quite a few MLs who reject tuning of nipples cos they said it's uncomfortable (I think more often than not, it's sensitive and they don't want to get turned on). These same MLs usually will ask me to squeeze their boobs instead. I'll comply but sneak in some fondling/tuning and still keep it slightly respectful. After all, MLs are humans too so personally, I'll respect their boundaries to a certain extent. But autoroam under shirt is a must to be included in the $50 HJ.
Old 23-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
. I've come across quite a few MLs who reject tuning of nipples cos they said it's uncomfortable (I think more often than not, it's sensitive and they don't want to get turned on)
This is true but not because they are turn on. JAV is misleading. Don't go attacking the nips straightaway from a cold start. Some women cannot tahan and it becomes extremely ticklish. Start slow slow until they warm up, then can touch
Old 23-01-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
For me, I usually autoroam only when sensual part starts. Once her hand touches my dick I start to autoroam. So if she wants a topup for autoroam, she has to state there and then at the start of the HJ, which I'll of course reject as mentioned above. I've come across quite a few MLs who reject tuning of nipples cos they said it's uncomfortable (I think more often than not, it's sensitive and they don't want to get turned on). These same MLs usually will ask me to squeeze their boobs instead. I'll comply but sneak in some fondling/tuning and still keep it slightly respectful. After all, MLs are humans too so personally, I'll respect their boundaries to a certain extent. But autoroam under shirt is a must to be included in the $50 HJ.
Great Sharing bro.

Yes, Autoroam outside or inside shirt is a must for HJ $50.
No tuning of nipple is understandable.

I skip some ML here although they are SYT becos I heard they asked for top up for auto roam. WxndX previously from Farrer Park Spa. Greedy fellow.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This is true but not because they are turn on. JAV is misleading. Don't go attacking the nips straightaway from a cold start. Some women cannot tahan and it becomes extremely ticklish. Start slow slow until they warm up, then can touch
Haha understand that bro. I'm not those rough idiots who tug and all. Anyway, if the ML tells me not to, I usually don't. Just that sometimes in the mood liao then will brush past or tune a bit (quite gently). I do respect MLs as fellow humans so I don't go over aggressive. That's why (I think) MLs I RTM so far still quite friendly and accommodating

Quote:
Great Sharing bro.

I skip some ML here although they are SYT becos I heard they asked for top up for auto roam. WxndX previously from Farrer Park Spa. Greedy fellow.
Auto roam outside generally doesn't turn me on enough. I personally stay away from MLs whom I've been told do not allow auto roam or only at a topup. Same reason I skip those $8x gimmick spas. I rather go back to the few MLs I can click with on a rotational basis and build rapport, and explore new ones once in a while
Old 24-01-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Gone were those days where $88 P-massage includes a good teasing with release. Alot of carrots are spoiling the market nowadays
THat one is not P massage but a discounted HJ
Old 24-01-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great Sharing bro.

I once tune the nipples of ML and she tuned me back, no extra charge. Hahaha. Std rate $50 only even with these extra touch and feel.
Old 24-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:

If They can add in $20 halfway, why we cant cut the deal halfway? Especially when the extra is done during our paid 1hr massage time. They are just bascially trying their luck and see whether you are kam kong enough to take it.
Old 24-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
If They can add in $20 halfway, why we cant cut the deal halfway? Especially when the extra is done during our paid 1hr massage time. They are just bascially trying their luck and see whether you are kam kong enough to take it.
You dont get the point.

They add $20 half way into your HJ ($50) for yr new Request. (Autoroam)
Not add $20 for original Request. So if you dont agree with the new fee, no new request will be met.

By now, your HJ is already on going.
You can cut the deal half way. You have to pay for the half way price.
Can be $25 or anything from 10 to $25

If not, every customer will start HJ and ask for ridiculous demand at no price increase and wait for ML to reject so can cut the deal and dont pay anything and enjoy the HJ and teasing.
Old 24-01-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusteo89 View Post
I once tune the nipples of ML and she tuned me back, no extra charge. Hahaha. Std rate $50 only even with these extra touch and feel.
Yes, that is my modus operandi.
I tuned and she tuned
Old 25-01-2021, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
You dont get the point.

They add $20 half way into your HJ ($50) for yr new Request. (Autoroam)
Not add $20 for original Request. So if you dont agree with the new fee, no new request will be met.

By now, your HJ is already on going.
You can cut the deal half way. You have to pay for the half way price.
Can be $25 or anything from 10 to $25

If not, every customer will start HJ and ask for ridiculous demand at no price increase and wait for ML to reject so can cut the deal and dont pay anything and enjoy the HJ and teasing.
This is the classic example of book smart guy aka Mr Roberto vs street smart ML.

By default market rate of $50 includes HJ + Autoroam.

So from you theory, can it be futher classified into:
HJ($50), Autoroam($20), tune radio($20), Chut Chut($30), release from HJ($30)?
Old 25-01-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
By default market rate of $50 includes HJ + Autoroam.

So from you theory, can it be futher classified into:
HJ($50), Autoroam($20), tune radio($20), Chut Chut($30), release from HJ($30)?
This is a dangerous assumption of default market rate that started the whole problem.

Dont complicate the issue.
Its only auto roam that we are talking about here.
Old 25-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is a dangerous assumption of default market rate that started the whole problem.

Dont complicate the issue.
Its only auto roam that we are talking about here.
Autoroam should be in the default $50 and why is there a need to introduce a new requst of $20 for autoroam. You are the one that initiate the complication and my assumption is based on your "complicated" theory.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Autoroam should be in the default $50 and why is there a need to introduce a new requst of $20 for autoroam. You are the one that initiate the complication and my assumption is based on your "complicated" theory.
If autoroam is the default $50, we wont be discussing this in here.
It is not. It is just your own assumption.

My theory is simple. Auto roam
You brought in other items and make it complicated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1