The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nobody85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
11th January - Saturday - Went to barbarbar around midnight as it was a school theme party. Had lots of girls wearing school outfits so was quite an eye opener. I invited one G Club girl to come along but as soon as i entered i saw the friends of the girl i banged last night. I quickly cancelled her. Shout out to the bro who came with his gf as i was then alone for about 2 hours. However, i was placed next to a group of girls but the quality was not high. plain jane. Though, one girl was dancing and grinding me like crazy. So i joined in with a little fun. Just some minor few kisses and she left with her friends to eat. Stayed till 3.45am and i called it a night whilst other bro and his girl went to G Terminal. In his words, he called it a leftovers of the leftovers.

Still available to Tuesday before i go to HuaHin for a couple of days

Anyone around Sunday/Monday pm me

Bro pantsonfire seems very happening. Your vacation there seems long. Will be there on the 22nd - 26th.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
11th January - Saturday - Went to barbarbar around midnight as it was a school theme party. Had lots of girls wearing school outfits so was quite an eye opener. I invited one G Club girl to come along but as soon as i entered i saw the friends of the girl i banged last night. I quickly cancelled her. Shout out to the bro who came with his gf as i was then alone for about 2 hours. However, i was placed next to a group of girls but the quality was not high. plain jane. Though, one girl was dancing and grinding me like crazy. So i joined in with a little fun. Just some minor few kisses and she left with her friends to eat. Stayed till 3.45am and i called it a night whilst other bro and his girl went to G Terminal. In his words, he called it a leftovers of the leftovers.

Still available to Tuesday before i go to HuaHin for a couple of days

Anyone around Sunday/Monday pm me
12th January - Sunday - Went to babyface around 11.30pm and it was full no tables available. Staff tried to send me upstairs but i said no and opted for by the bar. So it was just me and one bro with his girl whom he took from Themae. Saw staff that i know and asked for a free table. We stood by the bar for about 1 hour and it was mega full then a table became avalable around 1am. Luckily i knew staff else i think we be there for the whole night. The bros girl appears to know many people who use to work in Scratchdog lol.
There wasnt much happening for me so i just checked whose free from my contacts and suprise, the G Club girl messaged me to go out party as there was no customers in the play. Told her to come out but she dont like babyface and prefers barbarbar. So i went barbarbar alone. Kinda mistake as the car model friends were there and took photos of me and g club girl and sent to her. Also the girl i banged a few nights ago she was with another guy hahahahha. My girl got extremely drunk and i had to call a Grab driver to drive her car back for her. No happy ending for me.

Tonight my last night. Tuesday not free, but Wednesday should be free. Thursday not free, then free after. So any bros want to hang out, pm me.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
12th January - Sunday - Went to babyface around 11.30pm and it was full no tables available. Staff tried to send me upstairs but i said no and opted for by the bar. So it was just me and one bro with his girl whom he took from Themae. Saw staff that i know and asked for a free table. We stood by the bar for about 1 hour and it was mega full then a table became avalable around 1am. Luckily i knew staff else i think we be there for the whole night. The bros girl appears to know many people who use to work in Scratchdog lol.
There wasnt much happening for me so i just checked whose free from my contacts and suprise, the G Club girl messaged me to go out party as there was no customers in the play. Told her to come out but she dont like babyface and prefers barbarbar. So i went barbarbar alone. Kinda mistake as the car model friends were there and took photos of me and g club girl and sent to her. Also the girl i banged a few nights ago she was with another guy hahahahha. My girl got extremely drunk and i had to call a Grab driver to drive her car back for her. No happy ending for me.

Tonight my last night. Tuesday not free, but Wednesday should be free. Thursday not free, then free after. So any bros want to hang out, pm me.
13th January - Monday - Went to KTV in rama3 around 9pm with 3 other bros. Asked Mamasan how many english speaking girls are there and she said about 4. I let the bros fight amongst themselves to pick. I picked from the normal line up. Opened up member 6k for two blacks. Total cost was 3.5k for 4 people as we only stayed for 2.5 hours. Was good fun and we managed to finishing the bottle. Lots of cuddling and kissing better than my last time. The bros had lots of fun too. My girl disappeared for awhile say 10 mins but she was very apologetic saying her friend just arrived for work. Take a pinch of salt but i am not one to hold a grudge.

Later on headed to Babyface as one bro said hes bringing 3 girls matched from tinder. It was super rammed around 12.15pm and very hard to get a table. One bro knew the manager and he helped us out. The girl the bro matched up with brought a friend along but his girl was very stuck up. Like hiso but shes from laos hahaha erm ok. So no one wanted to talk to her, i was talking to her friend who works in the bank. spent a good few hours chatting in the club and got her contact. Not an easy one but screw it. Later the 3rd girl came and FUCK she was an LB. The bro ran so fast away from her it was damn funny. So we made our excuse and left. Felt sorry for him really, i mean the LB.

Later on went to my regular KTV as bros wanted more action. They enjoyed it and it was 3 new girls never seen before. Damn one facking bitch kept telling me to bottoms up. She strong. Stayed till 6am. Cost 2.5k pp
Old 14-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Avenoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the past 4 nights bro, had the most fun of my bkk life.

Guys, if you want to see a bro running 500m from a ladyboy and go to an amazing ktv minutes after this is where you need to be.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Anyone out tonight pm me 15th jan
Old 15-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Neveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is too bad I went back early. Let have fun again next time.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
13th January - Monday - Went to KTV in rama3 around 9pm with 3 other bros. Asked Mamasan how many english speaking girls are there and she said about 4. I let the bros fight amongst themselves to pick. I picked from the normal line up. Opened up member 6k for two blacks. Total cost was 3.5k for 4 people as we only stayed for 2.5 hours. Was good fun and we managed to finishing the bottle. Lots of cuddling and kissing better than my last time. The bros had lots of fun too. My girl disappeared for awhile say 10 mins but she was very apologetic saying her friend just arrived for work. Take a pinch of salt but i am not one to hold a grudge.

Later on headed to Babyface as one bro said hes bringing 3 girls matched from tinder. It was super rammed around 12.15pm and very hard to get a table. One bro knew the manager and he helped us out. The girl the bro matched up with brought a friend along but his girl was very stuck up. Like hiso but shes from laos hahaha erm ok. So no one wanted to talk to her, i was talking to her friend who works in the bank. spent a good few hours chatting in the club and got her contact. Not an easy one but screw it. Later the 3rd girl came and FUCK she was an LB. The bro ran so fast away from her it was damn funny. So we made our excuse and left. Felt sorry for him really, i mean the LB.

Later on went to my regular KTV as bros wanted more action. They enjoyed it and it was 3 new girls never seen before. Damn one facking bitch kept telling me to bottoms up. She strong. Stayed till 6am. Cost 2.5k pp
14th Jan - Tuesday - Was not in bkk. Nothing to report
15th Jan - Wednesday - Headed to KTV in rama 3. Place was abit busier today. Opened up 2 bottles of Regency at 5k. Total price from 11-2am was 10.9k for 2 people. 270 baht for a girls drink and for the 3 hours was 9 drinks totally 2.5k.
Old 16-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Anyone around tonight and want to head out pm me
Old 17-01-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Sorry to crash here. But I will be in Bangkok from the 24-27 Jan.

Planning to head to the clubs and local KTV. so PM me if you guys are interested and available.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

16th January - Thursday - Sent one girl away to the airport and then proceeded on to meet another girl at barbarbar. Arrived 1.40am, damn they shut at 2am due to police raid. Apparently on wednesday they closed at midnight again due to police raid. Similar thing happened to the KTV in Rama3 as they closed at 2am whereas normally they close at 3am. There was lots of checkpoints last night

Anyone out tonight? Not sure on closures time today but have asked staff around
Old 17-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Neveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday was teacher day, thai friend said need to show respect o teacher. Even the lotto also get delay to today instead.
Old 18-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
16th January - Thursday - Sent one girl away to the airport and then proceeded on to meet another girl at barbarbar. Arrived 1.40am, damn they shut at 2am due to police raid. Apparently on wednesday they closed at midnight again due to police raid. Similar thing happened to the KTV in Rama3 as they closed at 2am whereas normally they close at 3am. There was lots of checkpoints last night

Anyone out tonight? Not sure on closures time today but have asked staff around

17th January - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and straight off was talking to two girls. They were drinking shots like crazy. Later on i went to demo to find another girl i had talked to before. It closed really early at 2am today. The girl from demo came back to mine but i passed out and woke up and saw her and thought wtf am i doing. didnt do anything.

Anyone out tonight please pm me
Old 19-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
17th January - Friday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and straight off was talking to two girls. They were drinking shots like crazy. Later on i went to demo to find another girl i had talked to before. It closed really early at 2am today. The girl from demo came back to mine but i passed out and woke up and saw her and thought wtf am i doing. didnt do anything.

Anyone out tonight please pm me
18th January - Saturday - Went to barbarbar around 11.30 with one bro and the place was full. Got table at the back and was surrounded by girls. The bro went straight into action cheers girls and talking. I took my time to monitor whose around and cheers one girl but she wasnt really acknowledging so moved onto another table. The girl from yesterday kept calling me and in the end caught me smoking outside. So i finally gave in and gave her my juice. Felt like a duck. Was a good fuck but once is enough
Old 20-01-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
18th January - Saturday - Went to barbarbar around 11.30 with one bro and the place was full. Got table at the back and was surrounded by girls. The bro went straight into action cheers girls and talking. I took my time to monitor whose around and cheers one girl but she wasnt really acknowledging so moved onto another table. The girl from yesterday kept calling me and in the end caught me smoking outside. So i finally gave in and gave her my juice. Felt like a duck. Was a good fuck but once is enough

19th January - Sunday - went to barbarbar with 3 girls and 1 bro. The girls was a long time shot ago that i got her contact in demo as i was walking around. She is studying in taiwan so she just came back for holiday for a little while and she called me to come out. She brought 2 friends along. It was fun drinking with them whilst i got a little closer to her haha but thats about it. I would need a few more nights to seal this deal. As barbarbar shut, we continued on to a new club which shuts at 5am called Gotham. Mainly all thais.
Old 21-01-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
19th January - Sunday - went to barbarbar with 3 girls and 1 bro. The girls was a long time shot ago that i got her contact in demo as i was walking around. She is studying in taiwan so she just came back for holiday for a little while and she called me to come out. She brought 2 friends along. It was fun drinking with them whilst i got a little closer to her haha but thats about it. I would need a few more nights to seal this deal. As barbarbar shut, we continued on to a new club which shuts at 5am called Gotham. Mainly all thais.
20th January - Monday - went to barbarbar with 4 guys and one of the guy had a FL with him. Reached around 11.30 but the place was not rocking at all. Too many guys and so quickly finished the bottle from the other night and left to the normal KTV around 1am. Wasnt much girls to chose from but i chose a 20 year old and the other bro picked a perfect english speaking girl. I changed girl because too boring and picked a previous girl from last time. Later on a girl i hanged out with before that works in the KTV came and brought in 2 gays. Was very entertaining and left around 5am
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1