The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kaysir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TN @ Tampines

Hi guys, this is my first time writing a FR, so give chance pls.

After reading the forum, i realised that i can actually get some TN addresses frm TNP, so i got one copy. After reading through, i saw this TN shop at Tampines area. The name of the shop is Q____X_____B_____ and i decided to try it out.

After reading that area, i went up the stairs (hint) and into the shop. The entrance is manned by a milf (ok looking nia). i told her i wanted massage and she told me its 30 an hr. i thought, standard rate shld be no problem. I went into an inner room through a door.There are a few separate cubicles and i chose the one with a low mattress.

After i undress (till underwear) a SYT came in!!! she is in her young 20s and a PRC. didnt ask her name though, just chatted with her. she just came to singapore for less than a month, told me that shes new and her massage not vv gd, also dont know how true is that. i lied on the mattress, face down. she helped me take off my underwear!!! and the piano playing began. After 20 minutes, she told me to turn over. By then my 2IC alrdy quite hard liao, cause she keep on tickling my balls when she massaging my thighs. she use a small cloth to cover my 2IC, but just barely covering nia, cause its semi standing. she kneel down at my head area thr and started to massage my thighs again. her boobs keep on going front back infront of my face. i cannot tahan and my 2ic just stand up. she see alrdy then smile and pop the GQ. HJ 30 FJ 100. as i was quite tired that day, i just chose HJ. she helped me put some oil then massage my 2IC, meanwhile i auto roam her . she has a B cup, handful and i suck her pink nipples. then my hand go down and feel her pussy (she didnt allow fingering though). after sometime i finally came. she helped me clean up and we TCSS for 5 minutes before i left.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 b handful nice can suck
figure: 7/10
HJ: 6.5/10, experienced better before but then hers is not bad
FJ: trying next time
Damage: 30 + 50 HJ
RTM / RTF: yes likely
Old 18-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
os1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN @ Tampines

I think there's already a thread on this shop:

http://samsforum.com/health-...-tampines.html
Old 18-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by os1980 View Post
I think there's already a thread on this shop:

http://samsforum.com/health-...-tampines.html
Yes there is a thread for this TN.

Just 2-3 months ago they changed management. New people took over but the girls didn't really improve much.

Personally, unless you are looking for a quick fix or you live near the TN and lazy to go far, then this TN will work out for you.

I used to be a regular there until the service standard dropped.
Old 13-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kagetora84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysir View Post

After reading the forum, i realised that i can actually get some TN addresses frm TNP, so i got one copy. After reading through, i saw this TN shop at Tampines area. The name of the shop is Q____X_____B_____ and i decided to try it out.

After reading that area, i went up the stairs (hint) and into the shop. The entrance is manned by a milf (ok looking nia). i told her i wanted massage and she told me its 30 an hr. i thought, standard rate shld be no problem. I went into an inner room through a door.There are a few separate cubicles and i chose the one with a low mattress.

After i undress (till underwear) a SYT came in!!! she is in her young 20s and a PRC. didnt ask her name though, just chatted with her. she just came to singapore for less than a month, told me that shes new and her massage not vv gd, also dont know how true is that. i lied on the mattress, face down. she helped me take off my underwear!!! and the piano playing began. After 20 minutes, she told me to turn over. By then my 2IC alrdy quite hard liao, cause she keep on tickling my balls when she massaging my thighs. she use a small cloth to cover my 2IC, but just barely covering nia, cause its semi standing. she kneel down at my head area thr and started to massage my thighs again. her boobs keep on going front back infront of my face. i cannot tahan and my 2ic just stand up. she see alrdy then smile and pop the GQ. HJ 30 FJ 100. as i was quite tired that day, i just chose HJ. she helped me put some oil then massage my 2IC, meanwhile i auto roam her . she has a B cup, handful and i suck her pink nipples. then my hand go down and feel her pussy (she didnt allow fingering though). after sometime i finally came. she helped me clean up and we TCSS for 5 minutes before i left.

tampines have meh, where , i cant find
Old 13-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4062 / Power: 19
Tailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond reputeTailok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

smile and pop the GQ. HJ 30 FJ 100. as i was quite tired that day, i just chose HJ. she helped me put some oil then massage my 2IC, meanwhile i auto roam her . ..

Damage: 30 + 50 HJRTM / RTF: yes likely
How cum still 30 + 50? I tot massage =30, HJ oso 30??? Pls clarify???
Old 13-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow... Bro. Where is this place? PM me the place ler. Got pic can PM also. Even best!
Old 13-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 15
VReaper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVReaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailok View Post
How cum still 30 + 50? I tot massage =30, HJ oso 30??? Pls clarify???

aiyo brader i tink 30 no touchin so top up 20 can touch
Old 14-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
k2bk2b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagetora84 View Post
tampines have meh, where , i cant find