The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
My good for cheating life blackpill

Hi all this is a follow up to the after 2 years for the previous story of my good for nothing life. Reason i am writing this is i am still battling the alcohol addiction and i need to take my mind off booze even though i been sober for 3 months which is really nothing.

Please do note i am a 186 to 187 cm guy who is often seen as no threat this people will relate their grievances or guilt to me. This story will be darker and depressing as it explores blackpill and hypergamy. It may offend some seniors but then again life is a struggle.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

Go on bro. Welcome back
Old 02-08-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

No.2 supporter here,
camping here for more updates please.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

So this is it as i stared at my bank balance working out how long can i stayed jobless with 1 meal a day. I left the hotel job after the contract ends on mid jan. Now is end jan i have to seized the moment as i am still fresh knowing i will give up if i remain jobless and will go for night shift job again.

I buckled up my bag containing resumes and a bottle of plain water. There was only a company today it was in east area. It was a big company of a standalone building by itself.

I prayed to my somdej and ajarn fon to just make things right. I prayed please do not get me insult today job interview has became a daily phobia again. What are the chances of meeting a hr like ann. Nil.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

sounds interesting. waiting for your update
Old 02-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camper reporting!
Thank you for starting a new story!

Your faithful reader
Old 02-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

I was at the receptionist the hr executive came out direct me to a room.

Hr passed me the application form to fill up. I looked at the form if there was a application form filling contest or a shredding of application form contest with bare hands i think i be the number one.

Hr: please wait here i go and bring in the vp for conducting your interview mr yam.

She squealed the last line with delight i was thinking why was she so happy.
She was perhaps in her mid thirties the typical plumpish hr.

10 min later in came a tall man about 180cm he was tall and skinny but he was very good looking. Yutaka takenechi a japan actor was the first name thar pop out. Very classy gentleman lookking.

I stood up to shook his hand the handshake was firm and assuring. I noticed he had a glass of tea with 2 teabag hanging in his other hand.

So came the interview. The hr executive was gashing i was like no need be so star struck.

Came the usual question of what is my last job scope etc.

He took a look at my transcript and form and nodded.

Yam: not bad only a credit grade for contract law module the rest are distinction.
How come you put inyour form that you reject us to call your ex company.

I hesistated i told ann previously i found a job already.

Me: i attached my past 3 months pay slips. I think it will be awkard.

Yam: why they never convert you to perm or extension of contract.

Me: i need a new enviroment.

As sooon as i blurt it out i realised i spoken the wrong answer. Lucky yam never enquiry further.

Yam: i am the current vp in charge of marketiing as well as project handling. I just joined this company 2 weeks ago as well.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wow! Straightaway got update! Ive got some good karma!
Old 02-08-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Yam taking a sip of the black tea: I am hired by the chef operating officer to come here to man the project and marketing operation. I have bring along my team as well 2 project manager. However the position I am looking for needs to be my personal assistant as well. Are you okay with it?

Me thinking he won't hire me as well : yes I am interested.

Yam: great I need some one with marketing qualifications as well as zero experience in technology field as it is like a blank paper more easier to guide .

Me thinking: ya la ya la the next line he will say is you can leave now If no more questions I will contact you once you been shortlisted. I been hearing this tagline frequently.

Yam: OK if no question you can leave. I will keep in touch if shortlisted.

He scrolled down to my particulars:. I live in the condo area beside Redhill mrt.
Your block is the hdb area opposite right?

I nodded thinking of OK la won't be seeing you anyway atas people like you do not go Redhill market shake legs and drink kopi.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
6club deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and update, support for more!
Old 02-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

So I was hired. Yam is short name for Yamamoto. Yam is a Japanese hailing with a master degree from an ivy league university which i found out later.

First day of work includes the usual introduction to various department shown by the hr. Every woman started to take interest in me as they want to kNow what kind of person did yam hired as a pa. For some women I can sense their envious which translates into jealousy.

Lunch time came and yam asked me to go for lunch with 1 of his project manager ken. Ken was a short pudgy guy who always smell of cigarettes his teeth are darkened by the constant chain smoking. Yam told me his other project manager was maning the accounts in Kuala Lumpur branch.

Ken blurt out when chewing a piece of roasted meat: chiobu Taipei girl.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
a123c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Great write up, new work place means change of fortune, cheers!
Old 03-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Wow new thread with quality content, keep it up bro
Old 03-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

During the first meal yam told me my job scope basically I need to report to him the daily schedule of meeting and every Monday I need to work out a percentage of completion poc for each project and marketing wise I need to look at the website of various competitors and work with our web engineer. Ken will guide me on the various feature of the devices. Basically I was bombarded with new information .

My other job scope will be to buy lunch for yam basically he will tell me what he wishes to eat at 11 am so basically it's fish soup from a nearby food court he needs to eat 3 types of fish salmon tilapia and mackerel I just told the auntie 三種魚。It's either fish soup or sushi.

My desk was in front of yam office room our team consist of ken , 2 engineer and few technicians. Women from finance department will always called me and asked what time yam is in so that they can come into the office to have him sign the po form but they can just le@ve the stack wih me . This culture was way different from hotel culture.

Yam will always hold his glass of black tea and end of the day he will placed it on my table asked me to help him wash. There's a rumor that some girls will go into our department and hold that glass perhaps French kissing that glass. This was never verified by me but I did knew that the glass will frequently moved afteri wash and placed it at the end of day it wil be slightly moved the next day I entered .

Ken and I will called that glass of tea 神水 or holy water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1