The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-10-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jegi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Few nights ago, gf accompanied me to one of those storage box place as I need to take something. Since it was late night, there was no one except for the security guard but he doesn't patrol inside the storage units. There are many cctv along the roads but none inside the storage unit.

Anyway, gf was feeling hot inside the unit. Asked her to wait outside but it was eerie and she didn't want. She was wearing a sleeping dress without bra and a jacket. She took off her jacket as it was too hot... and I started to disturb her. One thing lead to another and soon we were touching each other. I was fingering her pushy and sulking her nipples. She wanted to close the door but I didn't let her... before she knows, I removed her dress and she was almost completely naked except for her underwear. Then we started bonking inside but she cannot make any sound as the place was very quiet. Cum into her underwear as we didn't have any tissue and didn't want to dirty the place. Lucky no one walked past else they can see everything.
Another nice bonk, thanks for sharing bro
Old 15-10-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 15-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Was at east coast park cycling last nite. Ending point at car park near Fort Road, surprise to c car rocking n couples riding in their cars.
Old 15-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub51 View Post
Was at east coast park cycling last nite. Ending point at car park near Fort Road, surprise to c car rocking n couples riding in their cars.
Next time try seletar aerospace area..... some of them even wind down their windows..... can hear their moaning.
Old 15-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They are testing their car's suspension
Old 15-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Next time try seletar aerospace area..... some of them even wind down their windows..... can hear their moaning.
Along roadside ah? Dunno any carparks there... Must go c c look look
Old 15-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ssxxlly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got anyone to intro
Old 15-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!

Quote:
I saw once at a parallel parking lot along Alexandra road , the couple don't even bother using anything to shield the windscreen and front window , and it was ard evening time
Old 15-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!

Quote:
Few nights ago, gf accompanied me to one of those storage box place as I need to take something.....

Cum into her underwear as we didn't have any tissue and didn't want to dirty the place. Lucky no one walked past else they can see everything.
You are a lucky guy .
Old 16-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Few nights ago, gf accompanied me to one of those storage box place as I need to take something. Since it was late night, there was no one except for the security guard but he doesn't patrol inside the storage units. There are many cctv along the roads but none inside the storage unit.

Anyway, gf was feeling hot inside the unit. Asked her to wait outside but it was eerie and she didn't want. She was wearing a sleeping dress without bra and a jacket. She took off her jacket as it was too hot... and I started to disturb her. One thing lead to another and soon we were touching each other. I was fingering her pushy and sulking her nipples. She wanted to close the door but I didn't let her... before she knows, I removed her dress and she was almost completely naked except for her underwear. Then we started bonking inside but she cannot make any sound as the place was very quiet. Cum into her underwear as we didn't have any tissue and didn't want to dirty the place. Lucky no one walked past else they can see everything.
lol omg. i love cum on underwear its damn sexy for some reason
Old 16-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential

During 2009 i think , me and ex gf had sex in a camping tent at sembawang park lol many other tents were pitch there too during those days
Old 16-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
I think is those ulu part where you can drive all the way in to a dead end.
Old 16-10-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Hahaha... swallow everything settle it liao. Hahaha...
Anyways you had a great time and that is more important.

Quote:
Bro I did suggest to CIM to my gf hahaha!!! But she said it is still the same because she will have to spilt out somewhere later. She was the one who suggested to cum into her underwear.

We been to the storage box multiple times during day time but this is the first time late night and no one around. I didn't expect to bonk her there so didn't prepare any tissue.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 16-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepaidcard3821 View Post
I think is those ulu part where you can drive all the way in to a dead end.
There is a open air carpark at the end of ecp near Fort Road but the carpark is brightly lighted and many cars there. And many people there even after 12am. Many joggers, campers and there is a toilet for shower. Me and my gf wanted to try bonking there a few times but always kena every few mins have someone or car go past. Not really safe. If its the parallel parking along the roadside, there ok.

Else can go inside ecp and there are benches facing the canal.... some spots are dark and not easily seen. Else the nearby canal leading to the sea is a very good spot. Super dark and no lights but check for people fishing there. I bonked my gf there couple of times and can see people coming from far. Good spot but always have people.
Old 16-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
During 2009 i think , me and ex gf had sex in a camping tent at sembawang park lol many other tents were pitch there too during those days
Nice bro. Camping tent is exciting because cannot moan too loud or will attract other people. The only problem is the floor too hard. My ex gfs complained not comfortable.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1