The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shaftsuper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

With how the current batch of ML becoming dry and waiting for new ones. Thinking bout Aini.
Despite her flak with her last stint. If she ever comes back and offer BBBJ + cim. Will you guys continue to visit her?
Old 02-10-2020, 07:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
Any bro tried this lady before? Not many MRs on her in the thread

https://sglonelyguys.online/angela-massage/

How was the session?
She is one suoer old bird...very old bird in this trade..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
I never mentioned the word hate.

Do i hate them? No
Do i have them respect? Depends, if they act like atas princess i will lookdown on them

Treat them with atmost respect like a darling while they think that you are just an idiot.

Be a man FFS. That's why overseas people think all Singaporean men are stupid. This come from a KTV lady working in Dongguan during my chionging days.
Hahaha....u sounded like big sam when u keep using the word whore...

Like will be miserable with them...

Entire u move on from ur past experiences...or delete ur sbf acc...

Your whatever comments n experience will be ignored totally one...this is a forum...read all stuff with less than 1 cent worth...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-10-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Fark lar, don't come here tell me what to fark and what to do lar.

Knn majority of you are okt runners. Especially those who zap me.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Fark lar, don't come here tell me what to fark and what to do lar.

Knn majority of you are okt runners. Especially those who zap me.
Are you full of hunger and hatred because you can't get over the incident which happened 20 years ago or because you kena zapped? For one who've been through such an ordeal, it seems unthinkable (at least to me) that you bother so much about SBF points.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

After Violet RTC, only left Anran. Really hope that some of my previous regular MLs do come back soon.

Zara
Old 02-10-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today is TGIF...enjoy la, no need to get so heated up.

Not like the points here can be used for redeeming points for massage or anything...

On a sidenote, anyone knows got new ppl coming in? Current stock in the market is really dry...
Old 02-10-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
Today is TGIF...enjoy la, no need to get so heated up.

Not like the points here can be used for redeeming points for massage or anything...

On a sidenote, anyone knows got new ppl coming in? Current stock in the market is really dry...
Is exactly coz no new gals, same old roster, plus FL hiking up price for their oredi high mileage pussies, that's why temperature is rising in this thread

On a more positive note, a quick browse on the sites seems to suggest no heavy casualties for MLs during the recent ended raid. Unless okts /webmasters are slacking din bother to do housekeeping for their sites.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post

http://beautycastle.org/baby-massage-jg-unlimited-hj/

Recently tried Her not bad
Boobs small and natural
Looks with light makeup not syt
Massage good maybe she has training be4 not sure she did ask if her strenght enuf i say ok
Old 02-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She is one suoer old bird...very old bird in this trade..
So the age also super old? 🤔
Old 02-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Is exactly coz no new gals, same old roster, plus FL hiking up price for their oredi high mileage pussies, that's why temperature is rising in this thread

On a more positive note, a quick browse on the sites seems to suggest no heavy casualties for MLs during the recent ended raid. Unless okts /webmasters are slacking din bother to do housekeeping for their sites.
sigh...sad

yup, seems most not affected (lucky).

At the rate this is going, low and stale supply plus the raid, we will probably expect more molestation/upskirting cases
Old 02-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually, they can still work after being busted.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Just want to know.

How often you guys visit ML/FL?

I tried 3 times once week, wallet behtahan haha

Now want to keep for maybe 2-3 times/mth
mine has a big gap this yr due to covid.
my last 4 visits are

Nov 19
Dec 19
Aug 20
Sep 20
Old 02-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Actually, they can still work after being busted.
but once they are send back after time's up they can nv step into SG again right?
Old 02-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
mine has a big gap this yr due to covid.
my last 4 visits are

Nov 19
Dec 19
Aug 20
Sep 20
Wow, really a big gap haha

Rtm the same ml?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1