The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
any tried SLG syt xin xin (心心)
Oh no I swiped her before on MoMo app. She told me she was a singer lol..
Old 05-01-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one arh?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xin-xin/

Just listed today nia..

Doesn't look as pretty as TB, but she offers FN + BBBJ + CIM..
Pretty sure I seen her before at some decimated sites. Definitely not a just listed ML. Let's just say her looks is rather. ..distinct..hence it stucked with me. Not in a mesmerized way.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got her treadmill pic/vid meh? I know Audi TT got a few other pics and another vid..
i think just go for TB, since got positive MR.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally back to writing after a hiatus, was still chionging but god damn have to use vpn now so leh cheh.

MR for Li Li (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/

RTM: Frequently
Value: Definitely

Looks: 7-8.5/10 Milf, tall, strong, not for those looking for small SYTs. She's a beautiful lady no doubt, but this one really need to see own taste. I find her quite attractive.

Body: 7.5-8.5 / 10 Same as above, she looks great, but need to see own taste.

Massage: 11/10 She's my favorite masseuse now. I go to gym quite often and do sports so I need a heavy, proper massage. She's definitely got the strength and technique and I have yet to find anyone better than her (except Ling Er from back in the day maybe can fight).

HJ: 8/10. She'll be half nude at least, decent technique and very accommodating. Doesn't rush at all and that's a huge plus for me.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, by MRT 5-10 mins walk. Place is very well kept, super clean and neat.

Overall: One of my new favorite MLs, I keep going back because of the sheer massage skill, she's very polite and I just find her quite attractive.

Damage: $100
Old 05-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You mean got the a bit gong gong look arh?

She gives me the vibe she can be very wild and reciprocating.. See how lor.. I've been wrong in my initial assessment of the twins anyway..
I prefer the quietly confident and steadfast type. Not the "sot sot", boisterous type. That's why I never liked Angel.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/ Anyone tried her? Looks good
Old 05-01-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for Qing Chuan (SLG) Round 2
https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

RTM: Once in a very blue moon
Value: Maybe

Looks: 8/10 Still looking quite youthful and energetic, but definitely a bit older than when she first came. Really friendly personality.

Body: 8/10 Uni GF Body, stomach is quite flat and has a nicely formed pair.

Massage: 8/10 She's got good skills, maybe self taught, but has strength for the right places. She's no fight for a professional masseuse but definitely one of the better ones among the MLs.

HJ: 8/10. Half nude, semi shy massage and very accommodating and does not rush. She's got decent skills, again like a uni / poly gf.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, by MRT 10-15 mins walk.

Overall: Has a very specific niche, if you enjoy something that brings you back to uni days with a semi shy gf that's not very commercial then she's for you.

However on this trip, I checked the time and it was 40 minutes from when I stepped in till I left (The first time I tried her was also short a bit). That's an immediate deal breaker for me and as much as I like her, I think it'll be best if she could fill up the time with perhaps a bit more massage or something else. Maybe she had someone waiting downstairs but that can be managed with better time management. I'm sure I'll give her a try again someday though, she's very friendly and accommodating.

Damage: $120
Old 05-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gonna write a FR for Bei bei as promised.

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Saw some good reviews from some Bros here so went ahead to book her. Already met her twice.

Location: she just moved but still in novena area. For drivers, very good location, very near to CTE, pie quite near too. Most importantly, ample free parking space.

Looks: 8/10 IMO, she got the small, pretty and sweet looking face that's really to my liking. Very light makeup on both times I met her. Look 90% like photos, but IMO her actual look definitely looks better than her photos. Big dreamy eyes, with very attractive smile.

Body: I actually didn't really have a good look or even really touched, but manage to glance and feel a bit, and can feel really D cupper and soft. Was too mesmerised by her looks instead.

Massage: 8/10, on point, and strength is just nice for me. Above average for sure IMO, I think she learned before back home.

Her sensual is depending on her chemistry with u Bros. Hj was nice too. I normally take very long with HJ but she kept on assuring me she's OK, not tired, and will try her v best. And she actually did finish up her job for me.

She's a bit shy at first but after a while she's gets very close to me. Very easy to chat with, always smiling and looking into my eyes. This kind of GFE is my type, very genuine feel, really feels like my GF. Some ML too fake for my liking.

Bros who r like me, who go for looks, gebuine companionship feel, and good massage can look for Bei bei. If Bros who likes a lot of patterns when in sensual, then maybe not your type, but still RTM to try out at least once. Do treat her gently with much care please!

Thanks Bros for reading, my first FR, maybe never write properly, but will keep up.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
This one arh?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xin-xin/

Just listed today nia..

Doesn't look as pretty as TB, but she offers FN + BBBJ + CIM..
Can upsize with extra $, if you have a bigger appetite.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Pretty sure I seen her before at some decimated sites. Definitely not a just listed ML. Let's just say her looks is rather. ..distinct..hence it stucked with me. Not in a mesmerized way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Can upsize with extra $, if you have a bigger appetite.
Well, Stevie, I guess you can cross her out from your list..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Body: I actually didn't really have a good look or even really touched, but manage to glance and feel a bit, and can feel really D cupper and soft. Was too mesmerised by her looks instead.
Was she topless?

Old 05-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, Stevie, I guess you can cross her out from your list..
Lol. Looks that way. Hahaha. That's why I mentioned on closer inspection, something not quite right... Spidey senses tingling.

Anyway, could be a blessing in disguise, because it looks like a packed week ahead. Got a date with GDMR, need to establish more connection with Ling Long, see my darling cute Rui Rui, revisit Zu Er, feast on my goddess Xue ER, also thinking of rekindling the fire with Bei Bei or Xiao Xiao (not the twins)... *Sweat* busy happy days.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Got a date with GDMR
Oh she's actively taking bookings again? Been a while since I've last seen her advertise her usual stuff..

Old 05-01-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh she's actively taking bookings again? Been a while since I've last seen her advertise her usual stuff..
she's busy attending MLM event
Old 05-01-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well not prolific like before. She takes the odd appointment or two. No more room, so she'll come to my place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1