The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Cheryl’s thread has been removed.. oh no man...
there goes another gem..
Old 23-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
i wish ML would at least reply say my record not in database or slot full instead of not replying. at least i know why and not keep trying to arrange every time i got free time...
Bro, they got too many msgs and unless you are regular, it would be a hit n miss affair. Enjoy.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Cheryl’s thread has been removed.. oh no man...
there goes another gem..
Do you mean the HC Cheryl?
At B area one
Old 23-10-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if Co Co is still doing FJ services? Heard she was A FL last time.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytaygx View Post
i am writing this post just to hope others will not suffer the same fate as me.

recently i visit a ml few times and chemistry is there so after booking her the third time, i just ask her if able to raw her with some additional tips. never did i expect she will agree and when i was about to cum. she told me it was alright to cum inside her. so after that i went raw with her 2 more times. and my worst nightmare came. i suffer burning while i urine and keep have mild discharge at my private part. so i went to seek medical treatment and confirm i was hit with gonorrhea. As i am still single and she is the only lady i raw with within this period. as much as i want go confront her but i think no point. because what happened had happened. have to take the blame mysle ffor being too impaulsive. i just hope any brothers out there won't suffer the same fate as me. think before doing.

http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj/
Yes no point confronting her since you were the one suggested to go raw, and you must have already knew the risk for doing so.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantom View Post
thanks bro .... was thinking of visiting Tina this weekend ...
No prob. If you encounter any worthy visits and don't mind sharing.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatapple2015 View Post
Anyone knows if Co Co is still doing FJ services? Heard she was A FL last time.
Bro, anything is possible. Pure ML can also give FJ if conditions are met. For the matter of fact, if she gives a Bro FJ it doesn’t grant or imply that she will offer the same to you. But no harm asking if the feeling is right.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytaygx View Post
i am writing this post just to hope others will not suffer the same fate as me.

recently i visit a ml few times and chemistry is there so after booking her the
ya ya go raw more la, next year I'll burn condom incense for you
Old 23-10-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
reconraz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After so many tries of booking with xue er here's my FR
Looks: 7/10
She's really not that pretty but her body... Sibeh hot
Massage: 8/10
she spent alot of time doing this, very hard working, knows what shes doing and super sensual. She would rub her boobs all over your back and even give you a good press near your balls
Bbbj: 7/10
Honestly quite short but she's decent at it
Hj: 10/10
Siao liao this one new pattern never seen befor, she started climbing on top of me with no panties on I like wtf?! Then she sit near my cock and used her hand to hand job me while "riding" on me. Hand jobs never felt the same after this.
Rtm surely
Old 23-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

No need to feed the trolls lah. Anyway the ML also not popular and rarely see any mentions here
Old 23-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
ya ya go raw more la, next year I'll burn condom incense for you
Don't like that lah bro, he is trying to protect the bros here from that ML! Even posted the same warning at the English speaking ML thread, the hate is strong ok. We are all indebted to his magnanimous gesture!!
Old 23-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Don't like that lah bro, he is trying to protect the bros here from that ML! Even posted the same warning at the English speaking ML thread, the hate is strong ok. We are all indebted to his magnanimous gesture!!
He want to play so big might as well go all the way and declare he kena HIV..

Didn't noe now ish skool horidays..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
No need to feed the trolls lah. Anyway the ML also not popular and rarely see any mentions here
As much as I want to heed his warning, i can't even access Beautycastle site for quite a while and I believe some of us here can't too..does he know ah? LOL. Wasted effort xiar
Old 23-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Perhaps, he just want to open up doors for that ML. For those that always having this fantasy to RAW a ML can now try to make an attempt so that they can return and boast of their deeds later. Lol.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As much as I want to heed his warning, i can't even access Beautycastle site for quite a while and I believe some of us here can't too..does he know ah? LOL. Wasted effort xiar
Actually I can't access via puffin either. But copy and paste the link to chrome and it works normally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1