The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: 7 year itch

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Sorry brudder, ask a noob question: is Spanish fly legal? I mean some people can misuse it...
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...nk-to-rape-her
Old 21-08-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 7 year itch

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy89 View Post
Really have 7 year itch? this year me and wife 7 years married. sex is becoming routine, everytime just 1 position finish. Not that I want to cheat but miss the sexcitement before marriage
Dont involve 7 year itch. Blame oneself. Google search. Try many varieties.
So many new toys and videos. She one position, you change her position la!
Old 21-08-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

sorry repost similar post
deleted

Last edited by fallen11; 21-08-2020 at 10:10 PM.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
Sorry brudder, ask a noob question: is Spanish fly legal? I mean some people can misuse it...
i think its not......
but there are ways to get it and quite easily

but do some research first as it which type you should use for your wife.
some synthetic ones could be poisonous.
some natural ones cannot use above a certain amount or could cause permanent damage to nervous system etc.

research and get recommendations. dont use too much at 1 go.
trial and error.
Seriously i havent tried using it. I'm noob also. But got several friends using it on their wife.
Know that there some guys who wanted to have sex with a certain girl legally. Go drinking together. These guys dont use date rape drugs. Cause it'll still be rape.
They just spainish fly equivalent. purposely make the girl horny like shit. then bring them to hotel and the girl will do it with him willingly.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: 7 year itch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Know that there some guys who wanted to have sex with a certain girl legally. Go drinking together. These guys dont use date rape drugs. Cause it'll still be rape.
They just spainish fly equivalent. purposely make the girl horny like shit. then bring them to hotel and the girl will do it with him willingly.
Really work? Such scenes in drama only. What if the girl's very strong willed?
Will the Spanish fly thingy still work?
What if it cause allergies?
Old 23-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Its real, not just fantasy on tv only.
Allergies wise, you need to research la. And its different for natural or synthetic ones. There are a few versions also. Like natural ones from different plants, synthetic ones with different chemical compositions.
Strong willed? This is not about strong willed or not.
Its stirring her hormones. Hormones come, cannot stop. If her female hormones are weak, then harder to stir.
Oh ya, it does not prevent "regret sex" ok. That time her hormones got stirred, she want to have sex with you. After sex, her hormones back to normal state and she regretted the sex then its too bad
Old 06-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Really have 7 year itch? this year me and wife 7 years married. sex is becoming routine, everytime just 1 position finish. Not that I want to cheat but miss the sexcitement before marriage
if can go through, your marriage can sustain
Old 07-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
That's something I am curious about too?
Not that my sex drive is low; but will be wonderful to have sex with my partner for hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 07-09-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
That's something I am curious about too?
Not that my sex drive is low; but will be wonderful to have sex with my partner for hours.
We can try it together and clear your doubts
Old 15-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's a great thing that you're still loyal to your wife. Maybe it's time to change a thing or two when it comes to sex. I don't like mundane routine as well. Try to create a more appealing environment and discover new things in bed that both of you never knew you guys would like. I bet your wife would be happy to be a part of it because that's considered as an effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1