The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Bro Brattz,

You have your fair statement. I totally agree.
Ultimately the judgement is at the Consumer side.
Thanks you for understanding,you have to educate your FL.
They coming all the way here going for quantities while we as consumer going for qualities.
They must have the quality then they have the quantity.
No quality how to have quantity ??
Just my 2 cents of quality thought.
Old 31-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Bro, think you have to update her what is the market rate for her age range and service provide ............ Sorry but I have to compare her to Bing Er, she charges $90/1/1 and $140/2/2 .......... I'm sure you know that her service is very well proven here. What she wants is volume, so that's why she choose a competitive rate and the service she provide ............ Even at the rate Bing Er is charging, I'm very sure many Bros pay her more than the damage she is asking ............ some may even pay her $200 for 2 hours ..........
you have my 2 hands clap agreement. When Bing-er was first introduce during her last trip. I was thing $90 is quite high. Looking at those rating and services she provide, I went to try her. She is worth the money spend.
Old 31-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Ya mai kong liao You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence
Bro onion ring, you got your chances to see want tio bo, wahahaha. Si hoon kee haven't come huh, tio kidnapped again, so shiok wahahaha.
Old 31-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman View Post
Bro onion ring, you got your chances to see want tio bo, wahahaha. Si hoon kee haven't come huh, tio kidnapped again, so shiok wahahaha.
Think he kana kidnapped till very very jialat at "D" moment...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 31-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya mai kong liao You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence
Nabeiz lor, when they join table liao, then just nice nice leave a slot JUST beside the D cupper for me... but hor pls lah, i nvr even have a good look at her neh neh, she nvr wear any leaking cleavages clothes ma.... hahahahaha...!!
Quote:
Too bad, I couldn't make time for the TCSS.
I totally knows about You guys' concern of the $10 different. She even received some calls to negotiate to $80 but was rejected. She is not proud but she has her standard.
I'm not rich but for a rare GEM like her, I tipped her $XX.
bro, mind my kaypoh again... whats ur rare gem definition to u...? only that D cupper nehneh is gem to u..? without BBBJ and frenching, how rare it can be...? if like that alot $60/$70 MILF with BBBJ/CIM and even dua nehneh are called what...? bro, i understand that u're her TS, and of coz will stands on her side, but we meant no harm, its just a suggestion and advices standing on majorities consumers side... But well, since u alrdy tried persuading, and she insist $90 and even $170 for 2ahots, i also cant say anything more.. hehe....

paiseh ar, talk too much...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattz View Post
I realised a lot of rating by most TS who started the thread for heir gals are over rating. If BJ only 7/10, i will discount to 6.

I just don't understand what standard she has ??? She just only a whore and she is here to earn money. Sorry bro, I have to correct your statement that you said she is a rare GEM ??? What do you mean ?? priceless?? valuable??
For a while I thought she was a virgin and just started working in this trade.

I tried Bing-er before, she asking $90 and I paid her $120 as I think she deserve it.

However every FL have their right for calling price even at $200. She deserve the price or not, her consumers will judge.

Sorry TS, If my abv statement may be offensive but I just want to tell what my thought.
ya true, TS write what, u need minus 1point... lolz... coz tend to over rate abit bit... hehe....
Quote:
Bro, think you have to update her what is the market rate for her age range and service provide ............ Sorry but I have to compare her to Bing Er, she charges $90/1/1 and $140/2/2 .......... I'm sure you know that her service is very well proven here. What she wants is volume, so that's why she choose a competitive rate and the service she provide ............ Even at the rate Bing Er is charging, I'm very sure many Bros pay her more than the damage she is asking ............ some may even pay her $200 for 2 hours ..........
bro dont say liao, BE is worth every cents i must say, even though i haven try her.... hehe...

Quote:
u nvr see bro onion keep loiter around lin pei meh...? hahahahaha....
Old 31-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
bro dont say liao, BE is worth every cents i must say, even though i haven try her.... hehe...
You sure BE suits you bo ??? ............ Sekali ......... not up to your standard ............

If you ever try her ........... please don't cum on her face hor ............ Bro here still wanna kiss and lick her pretty face
Old 31-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro, mind my kaypoh again... whats ur rare gem definition to u...? only that D cupper nehneh is gem to u..? without BBBJ and frenching, how rare it can be...? if like that alot $60/$70 MILF with BBBJ/CIM and even dua nehneh are called what...? bro, i understand that u're her TS, and of coz will stands on her side, but we meant no harm, its just a suggestion and advices standing on majorities consumers side... But well, since u alrdy tried persuading, and she insist $90 and even $170 for 2ahots, i also cant say anything more.. hehe....

paiseh ar, talk too much...
Not problem bro, each has their oppinion and beauty definition. You may see she is just good but not good enough to be classed as a GEM. This is totally normal.

Based on what I have introduced
Quote:
Boobs Lovers, Long legs Lovers or Hungry for Looks Lovers
This is what she got.
I would see that she is a gem to me or others even if I'm not the TS.

Like what bro snake_eye said and I agree :
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake_eyes View Post
At least, better than some false advertisements for some $80 gems dat in reality do not BBBJ, french nor allow painting... even the FL was honest enough to say "别相信他们在网上说的"
It is also natural that to includes me giving your discount for what I introduced. But at least I'm not giving false advertisements that she can deliver the services that what she can't delivers.
As many senior Bros at TCSS yesterday should had seen her look and may have also to agree she is classy and a beauty of her own.
Old 31-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oii u lidat say me goot meh? But it is a pity if only she is wearing those low cut revealing clothes. Just imagine standing behind her while she's sitting my nose will surely be bleeding...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 31-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You sure BE suits you bo ??? ............ Sekali ......... not up to your standard ............

If you ever try her ........... please don't cum on her face hor ............ Bro here still wanna kiss and lick her pretty face
nabeiz bro, u like that say me got goot meh..? she allows COF meh...?

Quote:
oii u lidat say me goot meh? But it is a pity if only she is wearing those low cut revealing clothes. Just imagine standing behind her while she's sitting my nose will surely be bleeding...
then u should hint me liao leh, i go take scissors help her cut a V cleavage, just for u.. swee boh...?
Old 31-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday nite saw lin pei at TCSS. First impression not bad can still see her knockers even when covered up. So...today quickly arranged an appt with her. Heng ar ! she hv the time I wanted.

I shall not go into details. All I can said that she is willing to learn. So senior bros out there juz guide her. Juz make her feel comfortable and u will be heavenly rewarded

Below is a FR on her (IMHO)

Name : Lin Pei 林琣
Origin : 哈尔滨
Looks : 7.8/10 ( light makeup. 8/10 for letting her long curly hair dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
Skin: face and body quite smooth
Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural. Dongbei gals are quite tall & big bone but not fat hor !!)
Frenching : Depends
BbbJ : 7/10 I guided her on this but still hv room for improvement( Finally convinced her. So bros muz thnks me ar ! )
Pussy : quite well trimed.
Painting / fingering : Yes..... before licking already very wet liao & she definitely enjoys it.
FJ : 8/10 Accomodating (Her moaning damn seductive but not the loud AV type.I only managed to try missionary & cowgirl position)
GFE : 8/10 mayb I hv chemistry wif her lah.....
Damage : 90/1/1 for 2 shots still cant come to an agreement with her.
RTF : Y not !
Old 31-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhollowman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
When i reach there bro onion not there liao leh, only see this tua nei nei with papaya leh.

Quote:
then u should hint me liao leh, i go take scissors help her cut a V cleavage, just for u.. swee boh...?
Knn, you should tell me yesterday mah, my car got scissors, let you put up the show for us mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei;3967333

Looks : 7.8/10 ( light makeup. 8/10 for letting her [COLOR="Blue"
long curly hair [/COLOR]dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural. Dongbei gals are quite tall & big bone but not fat hor !!)
BbbJ : 7/10 I guided her on this but still hv room for improvement( Finally convinced her. So bros muz thnks me ar ! )
Painting / fingering : Yes..... before licking already very wet liao & she definitely enjoys it.
FJ : 8/10 Accomodating (Her moaning damn seductive but not the loud AV type.I only managed to try missionary & cowgirl position)
RTF : Y not ! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
NNKC, bro woei you damn fast hand fast leg leh.
Old 31-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post

Bro Woei, u're the man la!!! Finally got BBBJ...can start engine liao. My HERO!
Old 31-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
nabeiz!! how u convince de!!!! teach me leh... i recently met de gals all cant bbbj....

now ho seh liao lor.. dua nehneh w/ bbbj... swee la ah woei....
Old 31-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 18
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He sms me he song song till jurong liao. Maybe he's camping there with ken?

Quote:

Looks : 7.8/10 ( light makeup. 8/10 for letting her long curly hair dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
RTF : Y not ! [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Wah really 有眼不知 O Yi O. so fast complete mission liao.

By the way nice meeting you guys last nite!

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 31-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to TS.

She is my kind of GEM!!!
After TCSS, was told she is cleared from RED and ready to take my RTF order! Immediately brought her to our love nest.

In the room, I assisted to strip her while she was still so shy, only looks on the floor with no eye contact but keeping her smile and shy look away from me. This really makes me felt like I’m a wolf in the ancient Chinese movie with this Swee Cha Bor that she just let me to do everything that I desired. My didi also by then stands up straight away liao.

She got a nice beautiful long hair to waist. Tall smooth skin. Curvy waistline comes with slim long pair of legs. Not forgetting especial those big Natural pair of C+ to D cups of PAPAYA.

Can’t wait and to shower together! In the shower room this shy girl was more of I showering for her to white white than she service me. Too shy liao, so I got to teach her how to shower for me and body-to-body massage me in return.

We dried ourselves up and ready for action. On bed she was basically very nervous and I laid her down, catbath her from neck->ears->arms->waist->thigh->ankles->inner thigh…finally ZOOM to the juicy dripping pussy. Stimulating with light tickles on her clitoris with my tip of the tongue, her moans was 啊……啊…... and gradually I increases and reduces pressure by pushing with my tongue on the clitoris. She then gripped both of boobs as she closes her eyes all this moment while I was staring every moment of her joy. Next, I surprised her with action using my tongue with plunge in her love hole! This very moment she really screams with louder moans bagging for more gripping both my hands with hers. So randomly is painted and plunging with my tongue and tasted lots and lots of her sweet cunt juice flowing out.

Next I added with fingering combo, now her juice flow even more! I was like fingering and painting till no tomorrow till she reaches 7th heaven, adding her moans and words : 我已经不行了, 木瓜我要来了啊……啊…….啊……啊….我来了啊…….啊……啊…... By the time I stopped and removed my hand and my palm was totally wet even the bed sheet were patches of juice stain!

Next, you know what? I noticed, KNN, A strain of pussy hair is in my throat! I can’t manage to remove out!

Dun care liao, now is time for her to service me but to my disappointment, she was too fresh in this line that I have to guide her through. So Bro, sorry please be patient with her hor and she is eager to learn.

Asked her catbath there and next BBBJ me here.....(FYI, Sorry hor, on my first Bonk ready got BBBJ liao horHehehe.....) All this action you can see that she is so damn shy. Anyway, didi is ready to action and Helmet On.

First was missionary. Could feel the tightness of this fresh juicy pussy. Warm, tight and wet. Pumped her hard and more moans was in the call and then change to doggie style. She seems to love it and responded with movement and very seductive moan which making my manhood even wanted to ramp her harder. We pumped for quite a good while and almost felt I Cumming and I requested her to do cowgirl.

It surprises me! Now I felt that she is openly and ready for more sex. This was shown as she counters responded of action while she was riding on me. She became so damn wild with hump, row, push and pump action like a sex machine liao!!! It was Sibeh Shok while she was riding me till I fired all my rounds in my CD!!

Now remember, the strain of pussy hair? I tot the hair was already washed down into my stomach. But now as I’m typing, still can feels her pussy hair leh….How??? This is worse than fish bone lah….Any suggestion??? I think no way but to keep it as my Dental Floss for future use lor.

Origin : Harebin 哈尔滨
Looks : 8.5/10 (With a Big pair of Beautiful eyes and Sharp featured Nose)
Body : 8.5/10 Busty C+ ~ D pair of PAPAYA (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
Legs : 9/10 Long beautiful legs!!!
Frenching : Like a pair of love birds none stop
Attitude : 10/10 High GFE feel
BBBJ : 7/10 (need more guide)
Painting : Yes (Combo with Fingering and Painting till she reached seven heaven)
Service : 8/10 Accomodating
Damage : 90+Tips+20(Room)+1.666(CD)
RTF : Already did! And Many to cummmmm.......(Looks like she will be the next one of the hottest babe!!)

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 31-07-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1