The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticxtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which house offers the following service?

I just wan BBBJ,DFK ,AR(Optional), hugging , cuddling and finish off with a HJ. FK not needed .Budget 150
Old 21-04-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Which house offers the following service?

All these are up to the girl on whether she likes you or not. How much extra money you willing to pay also.
Old 16-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
All these are up to the girl on whether she likes you or not. How much extra money you willing to pay also.
i read here that if u don wan to fk they angry, true or no bro? i wan to nego normal rate but no fk, just cap BJ is enough for me
Old 16-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbd View Post
i read here that if u don wan to fk they angry, true or no bro? i wan to nego normal rate but no fk, just cap BJ is enough for me
if you mean geylang house, u wan hj/bj or fj, also same price. just tell the girl what u want. if freelance then is nego with them liao, some may not like giving bj also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1