The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 15
zanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud ofzanketon has much to be proud of
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
Are you BBFA or find it hard to hook up with sg girls? Actually can consider buy a vietnam wife 8k then start a simple life with her.
Somehow i always hear people say, when you marry a vietnam wife, you marry her whole family and have to take care of them too.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
manxstupidwoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS brace yourself, i think changes take time. Plan your step and life you want to live for and act on it. Eventually you will be there sooner or later. dun rush it, that's the key. 1 step at a time.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
projectsupersta is Cool - loads of Potential

Same situation bro don't give up
Old 07-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just my two cents. It is not a problem. You haven't seen the number of guys in family court. Their neck being held up by the family court judge. After that, you sure will look forward to going home and being with your mean mum.

btw, your mean mum won't take 50% of your net assets (i mean gross assets), but a mean wife will certainly take 50% of your current and future assets.

Just because you feel restless doesn't mean you are in shit. Many people out here yearn to be with a mean mum, than a mean wife. A mean wife cannot be ejected without going through an expensive divorce. What more harm can your mum do? Drop rat poison in your lunch?

Take a day off and sit outside family court and observe the glee on the faces of the.... family lawyers and their wallets flushed with fees from their innocent and not so innocent (male) clients.

PS: You are what you define yourself to be. If you want to continue to lament over your life today, it will not change. Change starts today by changing the way you think.

PS PS: I got no idea why i wrote what I wrote, but i do hope this benefit some of the folks here. Your state of mind compounds what you are today. Its the inner self. If you are willing to pull yourself together, you wouldn't need any forums to whine. You will pull yourself together without any SOS.

PS PS PS: I'm not replying to any more forum posts. Been there done that. Have fun. I'm back to my life. Seen enough to know enough. Einstein said that insanity lies in repeating the same while hoping for different outcomes. Choice is within one's hands.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SangJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
btw, your mean mum won't take 50% of your net assets (i mean gross assets), but a mean wife will certainly take 50% of your current and future assets.
I like this statement!!
Old 17-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=cmelater;20412882]J
Just because you feel restless doesn't mean you are in shit. Many people out here yearn to be with a mean mum, than a mean wife.
====================================
bro, u r right : mean mum and mean boss is better than a mean wife
i see & pity many friends suffer with mean wife, they really suffer and eat shit everyday, got home also don't want to go home, rather sit in kopitiam

many pp staying in rental flats sharing with strangers - life is more mean and shit
u still hv a roof and a own room to yourself, at least u can sleep and ppc in peace
Old 17-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

see your luck lol ts, if you meet a good one good for you. If can't meet and you forcefully want to meet a girl you might end up with attitude girl whom if you marry will give you hell for the rest of life.

Hell can mean the girl keep nagging, sometimes she will tease you and say it under the facade of joking but she knows it is like bullying which you know don't feel good, withhold sex, always give attitude, criticise you, say why you so useless. This kind of girl can make people mental.

Admit it, finding a girl is easy for some guys but not for all guys. This one all guys know but some guys don't want to admit. Some guys maybe born to be more pleasing looking in eye of the girl, some guy born to be good at talking, some have brain good at making money, the rest are don't have look, don't like to talk much, average with making money.

In spite of all these, the attitude you should have is don't blame anyone or anything, once you are able to achieve that life will feel much broader, relaxing and breathable. Maintain a center of focus in yourself, don't blame and negative energy be gone.

If you feel you tried so hard liao but still cant meet girl then quiet your mind, be at peace with yourself.

Sometimes you will still feel like blaming but you must notice it immediately and hold yourself back, then just throw the thoughts away. Because it seems the negative thoughts can reach the girl even when she far away.

Sometimes you don't need a lot of money to meet another girl but most of the time that isnt so easy. Easy for some guys only.

You see mediacorp handsome guy elvin, desmond and romeo all old already but still single. look up to them.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
see your luck lol ts, if you meet a good one good for you. If can't meet and you forcefully want to meet a girl you might end up with attitude girl whom if you marry will give you hell for the rest of life.

Hell can mean the girl keep nagging, sometimes she will tease you and say it under the facade of joking but she knows it is like bullying which you know don't feel good, withhold sex, always give attitude, criticise you, say why you so useless. This kind of girl can make people mental.

Admit it, finding a girl is easy for some guys but not for all guys. This one all guys know but some guys don't want to admit. Some guys maybe born to be more pleasing looking in eye of the girl, some guy born to be good at talking, some have brain good at making money, the rest are don't have look, don't like to talk much, average with making money.

In spite of all these, the attitude you should have is don't blame anyone or anything, once you are able to achieve that life will feel much broader, relaxing and breathable. Maintain a center of focus in yourself, don't blame and negative energy be gone.

If you feel you tried so hard liao but still cant meet girl then quiet your mind, be at peace with yourself.

Sometimes you will still feel like blaming but you must notice it immediately and hold yourself back, then just throw the thoughts away. Because it seems the negative thoughts can reach the girl even when she far away.

Sometimes you don't need a lot of money to meet another girl but most of the time that isnt so easy. Easy for some guys only.

You see mediacorp handsome guy elvin, desmond and romeo all old already but still single. look up to them.
i agree with this..

i make peace with myself a few years back. Preparing to die alone. just ride off in the sunset.

but somehow the feeling of finding someone resurface back this year...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1