The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Went down 2day late morning. Was surprised that H10, 11, 14, 16, 18 were closed.
Go jalan jalan around there for awhile. Went into H7, went upstairs and saw R6, very swee. But didnt go for it as more or less guess she charge at least $40.
In the end, settled for Bao Ling. She is at H7 and her room is on the 1st right side room after the stair case. Her boob I think enhanced on, quite hard. But can see that one is slightly smaller than the other. Bros may not like this one as she does not do BJ. She just do boob massage, tough your body and play with yr didi and then do the deed.
Guess will not RTF her.
Old 16-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spectrum17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1st time in Petain...

Yesterday was suppose to go with a fellow cheongster to JC for a drink and also to hook up some VN gals. But was cancel last min. So before meeting OC, i went down to petain cos read some of the FRs on this thread.

Initially, my thought was to go there look see look see. Cos til yesterday, i havent a clue where the place exactly was. While walking along the road, came to this back lane. Saw some canvas shelter and also red lights. "Red lights?? Must be here liao"... I thought to myself. So i walk in. Didnt dare to go in some of the hse, so i walk all the way in til almost end. Den i went in H24. Saw 2 ladies on their bed. Ask the price. Then went in to R9.

Paid and ask me to strip n lie on the bed. I remember reading some FRs that they wil wash u up 1st. Anyway, i 1st time there, jus follow wat she said. Aft washing the CD, she proceed to cap me. Lick on my bro for like 2min. I tot its quite long. Then the BJ. Not bad, i almost cum.

Aft the BJ came the cowgirl. Nothing great. I touch the breast. Breast nothing to mention too. Then we go missionary. I wanted to suck on the nipple, but was told "cannot". So... i hump for another 5 min til i cum. She take out my CD then she wash herself. I then wore my clothes. So much abt service.

At this point then i realise that she look quite old. No wonder the price is low. I suppose $30 & $40 is the norm. Below is my ratings.

H24R9
Name: didnt ask
Boobs: 5 (A, cannot suck i dont like)
Body: 6 (slim and smooth skin)
BJ: 7 (not bad)
FJ: 6 (she did caress my back while missionary)
RTF: maybe
Damage: $20

Overall, its a so-so experience for me. I would have prefer to go HC. But for the price I am paying, I cant complain much. Got to be fair to her too. Oh... 1 more thing... I spoke to her in mandarin. But we ended up speaking english. Quite weird to me cos i cheong so many years but never english b4.
!&!!
Old 16-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down during late morning 2day. Was surprised that H10, 11, 14, 15, 16 & 18 were closed. Spent quite awhile walking around.
Went into H7 upstairs saw R6 very swee. But guessed that she wud charge at least $40 so didnt go for it.
Ended up having Bao Ling. She is in H7 and her room is the first one on the right side after d staircase.
I think her boobs are enhanced ones as it were pretty hard. Oso can see that one is slightly bigger than d other. She does not give BJ, just use her boobs to circle around yr body and use her hands to wake didi up.
For $30 bucks, I think other WL there can provide better service. Not likely to RTF her.
Old 21-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday after finishing with Mun Mun of H2R5, was walking out and this milf keeps smiling and looking at me seductively...she is from R9, a slim chinese milf in her mid 30s to early 40s...quite pretty...actually saw her many times liao, cos I had tried all the Cat50 in H2...knew that she is not Cat50 so didnt bother to try previously...but this time really kenna seduce by her...and cos Mun Mun didnt satisfy my thirst for frenching, I didnt to try her...

went into her room, started a conversation, damage was $40...stripped and she washed for me...then onto bed...gave me a catbath, then 5min BBBJ, then AR, then catbath again, then another 5min BBBJ and AR...I think she really like BBBJ cos she is sucking my cock so hungrily and for so long, and she even lick the balls, shaft and use her tongue to flick and tickle the head of my penis while looking sluttily at me! wah first time man...and all the while I was fingering her! and she taught me how to treat a pussy nicely: dont finger, but use your middle finger and sort of dig into the clitoris, circle around...wah...then as I rubba her, she begin to moan and BBBJ even faster..

just when I thot it's time for FJ, she lift my legs up again and gave a third round of AR...but instead my penis go limp and she gave another round of BBBJ...then catbath up and yes, we frenched...this time my dick really hard to action liao...she put on CD and rode me ferociously...then we switched and missionary her, buay tahan and cummed in 5mins, frenching all the way...

for her really really good service, I tip her another $10...imho, she is as gd as a Cat50...but she charges $40 cos she has A boobs, skinny and slightly older than Mun Mun and Maggie, and dont allow people to kiss her neck...and she dont like impulsive sex-hungry customer, she likes slow pace and she will give the service..

her name is Hong Hong H2R9...RTF: maybe....cos still gotta try ViVi of H3R48? and revisit Bobo H2R12 when they are back...
Old 21-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
limsusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
but she charges $40 cos she has A boobs, skinny and slightly older than Mun Mun and Maggie, and dont allow people to kiss her neck...and she dont like impulsive sex-hungry customer, she likes slow pace and she will give the service..
Wasted. I was about to set my target on her untill you mentioned the part she has only A boobs. Haiz...
Old 21-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro Desker,

Great FR and thanks... Neber try Honghong b4 but it seems there are gems
amidst gems in H2... for me I wud prefer a slow n long bbbj ...
she shud fit my bill .... cheers....

DC
Old 21-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mobiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

her name is Hong Hong H2R9...RTF: maybe....cos still gotta try ViVi of H3R48? and revisit Bobo H2R12 when they are back...
Thanks for the FR. I'm rather keen to try Hong Hong for her good service.
Old 22-04-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
just when I thot it's time for FJ, she lift my legs up again and gave a third round of AR...but instead my penis go limp and she gave another round of BBBJ...then catbath up and yes, we frenched
You frenched her after she gave you BBBJ and AR ??? It's like sucking your own dick and asshole. That's disgusting.
Old 22-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 23
DotCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo brudder,

What's e difference? when you eaten her cb then french her ?!?!
did e gal also find tat disgusting...just like she's eating n licking her ccb when u french her? .... come on la ... it's part of foreplay n it's up to you how u think it's dirty or shiok... i oso do that to thank e gal for not minding my smelly dick and asshole...kekeke..

bro, we shud appreciate bro's frank FR and not thos exaggerated or fake FRs...
if u tink not to yr liking .... then move on ... to clean decent FJ...
Old 22-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotCom View Post

What's e difference? when you eaten her cb then french her ?!?!
did e gal also find tat disgusting...just like she's eating n licking her ccb when u french her? .... come on la ... it's part of foreplay n it's up to you how u think it's dirty or shiok... i oso do that to thank e gal for not minding my smelly dick and asshole...kekeke..
Personally, I find that the gals in Petain tends to practise better hygiene and safer sex as compared to other location. Maybe due to their years of experience and fear of contracting STD... Generally I felt that it is cleaner for me to lick their pussy than for them to suck my cock especially after a hard days work. Of cos, the WLs would take the effort to thoroughly clean my dick head b4 servicing me.
Old 22-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Game_Man1000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to Petain around 3pm.. Tried H3R10.. see my short FR on her in the other thread..

Saw Pat.. she definitely put on some weight and her short hairdo..

Saw 2 new gals, opp Pat's room. These two looked younger.. the one on the rhs, nearer to the stair case looks a nice case to bonk.. though she looked tao on the outside.. Probably my next target..

Went around the houses and have a peek.. Kathy, H10R10 still got pple waiting for her outside.. just showed her staying power..

Also saw a lady in the last room on the first floor, in the last house, forgot the house number, getting old me think, on the right when you walked into Petain.. nice smile, though not young, but looked bonkable la..
Old 23-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Man1000 View Post
Went to Petain around 3pm.. Tried H3R10.. see my short FR on her in the other thread..

Saw Pat.. she definitely put on some weight and her short hairdo..

Saw 2 new gals, opp Pat's room. These two looked younger.. the one on the rhs, nearer to the stair case looks a nice case to bonk.. though she looked tao on the outside.. Probably my next target..

Went around the houses and have a peek.. Kathy, H10R10 still got pple waiting for her outside.. just showed her staying power..

Also saw a lady in the last room on the first floor, in the last house, forgot the house number, getting old me think, on the right when you walked into Petain.. nice smile, though not young, but looked bonkable la..
Nice FR to give us bonkable targets. Thanks!
Old 23-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
fcuket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game_Man1000 View Post

Looks like Pat is having some competition. The 2 young gals are smart in a way. Those horny guys who are tired of queuing to bonk Pat will likely choose to bonk them since they are young.
Old 23-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi samsters,

I'm noticing a trend here in these forums: newbies asking fuck-ass lazy questions, leeching on information and just posting fuck-ass comments to increase their number of posts w/o them posting any FR of their own to contribute and share!

Please stop doing that! You are just wasting space in these forums!

If you wanna increase your number of posts, be a man and go fuck a WL! Then post your FR here!

Correct me if I'm wrong. How many newbies have we seen asking questions like where is Petain? which house which gal how much which room, when it is damn fucking obvious the answer they are looking for are right infront of them!!! The title of the thread or post sometimes already indicate the House and Rm number what...please wake up, dont be so fucking blur...if you wanna be a cheongster, please be more alert, dont be like a fucking SOTONG!

When I was a newbie, I read thru the posts and threads page by page and write down on a piece of paper the hse, rm and damage, the kind of service and the WLs' names! When I was looking for where Petain is, I checked streetdirectory.com!

And what do the fuck-ass newbies do today for infomation? ask laojiao for free answers, expecting to be spoon fed and leech on people's information...and how many newbies actually post FR? very few...in fact most of the info here are from Laojiaos...

It's not about whether you are Laojiao or newbies...it's the attitude that matters! samsters who understand the the spirit of this forum, which is to care and share gems, will feel obliged to post a FR after a session...

I hope more newbies can be more responsible and cultivate a better attitude towards sharing worthy information...positive comments are encouraging and keeps a topic alive, but the same person posting comments after comments, in not one but several threads at the same time is just plain fuck-ass...POST A FR INSTEAD, PLEASE!

Thank you for your attention. I do not mean to hurt anybody. Just that I have been irritated by this type of things for a long time liao...today let it out...sorry for my harsh words.
Old 25-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

Just back from Petain. Updates:

Not Working today (Door locked):
1) H3R10 Hai Oh (Seagull)
2) H3R11 Pat (Princess of Petain)
3) H3R48 2nd storey locked.
3) H2R8 Chivas (Back on 18 May)
4) H2R12 Bobo (Back on 18 May)

Bonkable based on my standard
1) H3R15 Don't know her name but she is fucking HOT! Non stop queue for her
2) H3R16 Plain Jane look but big boobs. Long Hair.
3) H7R10 Slutty auntie
4) H9R3 Very customer oriented. Greeted me and smiled. Rather old but should be chio when she is younger.
5) H9R1 Good figure. Wore black dress today. Can't see face clearly though
6) H10R8 Indian. Demure look. Fair. Very big boobs
7) R11R10 Quite good looking Chinese eating her pumpkin seeds
8) H17R10 Slutty auntie should be in her forties.

A few guys were amused when they saw me taking notes after viewing each house. Bo pian... Else I can't remember. Visited House 2 all the way to House 24. Too many girls to remember who is who.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1