The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Looking for Emelda, any kind brudder willing to share her contact?
Used to have her number like 7 years ago but lost it since I change my mobile phone. Last heard that she was living in Aust.

EX H07R03 - Sugar (2nd floor, ex GL150 Emelda)
Thank you!
Old 20-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
Yea bro same got few time fuck different superstar in a afternoon. Pat and michelle for first cim , second will be Janet ,fong yee , sally or joyce for longer fuck. Got one time have 2 hours of fun with sally till leg jelly. hhahaha
2hrs? how is it charge?
Old 20-05-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
2hrs? how is it charge?
Based on CAT50 charges. 2 hours about $300
Old 20-05-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 0
starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!

Miss some the gems there.
Old 21-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 0
starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!

Good afternoon everybody

Stay home stay safe
Old 21-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Went to citisquare mall to buy lunch today. Drove by and saw few middle aged uncles milling aimlessly at the back lane, staring at the doors. Maybe thinking of the good times.
Jialat. Holy essence slowly secreting out from all holes liao.
Maybe first COVID victim of too much "siao" in system poisoning akan datang 😂
Old 21-05-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Went to citisquare mall to buy lunch today. Drove by and saw few middle aged uncles milling aimlessly at the back lane, staring at the doors. Maybe thinking of the good times.
Jialat. Holy essence slowly secreting out from all holes liao.
Maybe first COVID victim of too much "siao" in system poisoning akan datang 😂
the uncles sure miss PT!!!!!
Old 22-05-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
the uncles sure miss PT!!!!!
I also missing PT... Regret not being brave enough to venture PT during my younger days back in early 2000s. Beginning days after NS as usual at Geylang fish tanks and all those streetwalkers there... I only started venture PT in 2014. First PT bonk was Xiao Mun. $30. Sweet Petite lady , boobs quite handful with one nip inverted. Had a great time sucking them. Wendy was the 2nd PT pussy I penetrated. Then upgraded to Sally, Joyce , FY, Jenny,
Old 22-05-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Gov announced will not resume entertainment til vaccine is found.
if really like that then will no more PT

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
if really like that then will no more PT
Be prepared it will might be end of year haha
Old 23-05-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some house already gone.
Old 25-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Errr....2nd floor? When was the last you went to PT bro? That side where some WLs used to work from the 2nd floor all pulled down long time ago and condo built. Now only one side left and all single storey. That might soon be gone also, as there is a showroom for another development. Im sure the condo residents will not want to live next to a row of whorehouses and will petition to have it removed. With Covid, more houses might close or maybe the whole place may close for good. Only God knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
Looking for Emelda, any kind brudder willing to share her contact?
Used to have her number like 7 years ago but lost it since I change my mobile phone. Last heard that she was living in Aust.

EX H07R03 - Sugar (2nd floor, ex GL150 Emelda)
Thank you!
Old 25-05-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Errr....2nd floor? When was the last you went to PT bro? That side where some WLs used to work from the 2nd floor all pulled down long time ago and condo built. Now only one side left and all single storey. That might soon be gone also, as there is a showroom for another development. Im sure the condo residents will not want to live next to a row of whorehouses and will petition to have it removed. With Covid, more houses might close or maybe the whole place may close for good. Only God knows!
I strongly believed this is a good cover and time for authorities to have PT remove for good.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I think out of the box. PT could expand with new WLs from across the causeway. However, no new brothels. Current girls, one is Princess Cookie might not get her permit approved. Plus she could be afraid of been infected. New girls r willing to take the risks.

Spore $ is difficult for Malaysians not to earn. Which has become dangerious from this year onwards. Of course customers must protects our selfs because WLs take all customers.

In this websites. Uncles hanging around backallys r waiting for news when will PT reopens? They have no jobs, not sure where they got the $. Hanging there and passing times & I thanked them.

I hope SG green will not chase them away.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Although not passing thru this yr. I guess past three mths there are "tapes" across the entry at both walkways. This is to prevent customers from walking into the backlanes. A sign of "closed till further notices".

But any brothers who can made it, do drop by and look see how is the closed down liked. The "tapes" and chains still there. Turn back and return home. Nothing we can do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1